Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

CLEARED: Presidency’s Debt Mgt Office Gives Osun Clean Bill Of Health - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CLEARED: Presidency’s Debt Mgt Office Gives Osun Clean Bill Of Health (2475 Views)

NJC Gives Osun Judge Second Query In Six Weeks / Aregbesola Gives Osun Residents One Week Ultimatum To Submit Illegal Guns / London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CLEARED: Presidency’s Debt Mgt Office Gives Osun Clean Bill Of Health by LeOstrich: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
madame is back... but lurking
Re: CLEARED: Presidency’s Debt Mgt Office Gives Osun Clean Bill Of Health by anago18(m): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
the story was also on Prada radio too. why is the cocaine slave hyperventilating.
Re: CLEARED: Presidency’s Debt Mgt Office Gives Osun Clean Bill Of Health by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
VICTORCIZA: stupid you must be!!!
my elder brother married from there. its obvious you don't know how to read if not you should have seen were i wrote that!
i am done with you
How f00lish could you be? Did I mention the name of any state or city in the post of mine you quoted to have made you say your "elder brother married from there?" You don't know how to lie.

2 Likes

Re: CLEARED: Presidency’s Debt Mgt Office Gives Osun Clean Bill Of Health by obayaya(m): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
berem: inasmuch as I have vowed to ignore peeps like you,I will quote and reply you because this is my thread.
This is not a propaganda because I watched it on TV today where the DMO boss was interviewed and he cleared the air on the baseless allegation by the corn eater Omisore.
If you wanna watch a repeat of the news,tune in to TVC by 10pm tonight.
angry

Please do not derail my thread!

I open a thread similar to this earlier. But my question is how much is osun owing ?

DG DMO was silent on that
Re: CLEARED: Presidency’s Debt Mgt Office Gives Osun Clean Bill Of Health by Muhaymin(m): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
BABAKABIRU301: BEREM THE apc REPORTER PLS WHERE IS THE PICTURE OF THE SPEAKER? .SILLY REPORT.
how far guy, bro chukudi tell me sey aregbe destroy ur container wey dey roadside for expansion wey dey happen for osun. Abeg solfie eh I no blame d guy cos he wan modernise dia state. E be like sey i hear sey he jez open dia modern market today go acquire one shop for dia nah stop ranting on here.
Re: CLEARED: Presidency’s Debt Mgt Office Gives Osun Clean Bill Of Health by kel4soft: 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
LeOstrich: States like Akwa Ibom and Delta are creating wealth and redistributing it but in Osun aregberascak odenni is pounding his chest that he can borrow and repay.

What is the wealth Akwa Ibom is creating that their indigenes are loitering PH in an alarming rate. You don't know the poverty rate in Akwa Ibom is the highest in Niger Delta despite the state been the richest but also the most indebted according to DMO

1 Like

Re: CLEARED: Presidency’s Debt Mgt Office Gives Osun Clean Bill Of Health by tomakunt: 10:12am On Jul 08, 2014
tomakint:
Kai Nairaland na wa grin grin LeOstrich you no go kill pesin grin grin I swear these APC he/she goats here are not smart at all grin grin

Kai walahi, you are too much grin grin grin

Show us your picture now, let the babes see how sexy you are grin grin

1 Like

Re: CLEARED: Presidency’s Debt Mgt Office Gives Osun Clean Bill Of Health by AntiGbagaun(f): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
Re: CLEARED: Presidency’s Debt Mgt Office Gives Osun Clean Bill Of Health by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
Re: CLEARED: Presidency’s Debt Mgt Office Gives Osun Clean Bill Of Health by AntiGbagaun(f): 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
berem: hilarious diary! Lolz!

cheesy cheesy

Nkem was right
Re: CLEARED: Presidency’s Debt Mgt Office Gives Osun Clean Bill Of Health by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
AntiGbagaun:

Nkem was right
yes she was. I was about posting on her thread before it was hidden by S.eun. too bad!
Re: CLEARED: Presidency’s Debt Mgt Office Gives Osun Clean Bill Of Health by misterjosh(m): 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
LeOstrich: States like Akwa Ibom and Delta are creating wealth and redistributing it but in Osun aregberascak odenni is pounding his chest that he can borrow and repay.

those two aforementioned states r oil producing states, so they shuld b aboe to sustain themselves with borrowing.
Re: CLEARED: Presidency’s Debt Mgt Office Gives Osun Clean Bill Of Health by Muhaymin(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
misterjosh: those two aforementioned states r oil producing states, so they shuld b aboe to sustain themselves with borrowing.
is it ur oil? why don't u develop ur state with ur cocoa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Plans To Turn Nigeria Into An Islamic State / Why I Did Not Kill President Babangida During The Orkar Coup”- Lt Echendu / 12 Surprising Things A Flight Attendant Can't Do For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.