Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

No Credit Today Come Tomorrow In The Next World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Credit Today Come Tomorrow In The Next World (1169 Views)

GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow / Do You Want To Pay Or Buy Something Online..but No Credit Card Or Paypal Account / The Next World Richest Man Is A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Credit Today Come Tomorrow In The Next World by NJUWithOfego: 4:45am On Sep 24, 2014
No Credit Today Come Tomorrow In The Next World
--------------- ------------

So I went to the burial ceremony of a friend of mine who passed on in his village. I went with three of my friends with whom I knew the deceased with, together. It is the custom and tradition of their village, when a deceased is about to be buried, his friends will put something in his or her casket. Tamara my friend, had nothing to give at the moment.

From: http://njuwo..com.es/2014/09/no-credit-today-come-tomorrow-in-next.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Corporate Affairs Registration / Safety Work Wear And Safety Equipment (pics) / Yes! Promotions Of Sport Betting Should Be Ban.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.