Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Which Of The Engineering Course Should I Go For? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Of The Engineering Course Should I Go For? (563 Views)

The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria / Petroleum Engineering Course In Germany -free Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Engineering Course Should I Go For? by Inemobot(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
Mechanical, eletrical/electronic, computer, civil, petrolum, chemical, and Agricultural engineering? thanks.
Re: Which Of The Engineering Course Should I Go For? by ggrin(f): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
Wetin con concern us nw ehn?undecidedangry I taya oh...
Re: Which Of The Engineering Course Should I Go For? by CVWizards(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
Go for Mech or Elect. These two courses are more sought after by employers. Besides, if you're unable to secure a job, you can easily setup your own Engineering firm. Just make sure you are good practically.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Engineering Course Should I Go For? by Ozwald: 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2014
With the way the world is going, your first choice should be electrical/electronic.
Master some programming languages to go with it and you will be a champion in the future.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Engineering Course Should I Go For? by Vstuffs(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
I pity you,at this time you do not know what you will want to become in life.
Wait,do you just want to study this courses because of the money involved,then you are doom,because that is where your problem will start(sorry for the harsh words).
Do you think if I have a big company,I will employ you HELL NO.why?because you study to make money,and not for your passion.
Follow excellence and success will chase you pants down

*i recommend you watch this movie for engineering students(it will help you)*
THREE IDIOTS
Re: Which Of The Engineering Course Should I Go For? by nke001: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
Vstuffs: I pity you,at this time you do not know what you will want to become in life.
Wait,do you just want to study this courses because of the money involved,then you are doom,because that is where your problem will start(sorry for the harsh words).
Do you think if I have a big company,I will employ you HELL NO.why?because you study to make money,and not for your passion.
Follow excellence and success will chase you pants down
*i recommend you watch this movie for engineering students(it will help you)*
THREE IDIOTS

You are right my brother,
@ops, the courses though of engineering field are totally different in application.

Just follow your heart and always shout ALLL ISS WELLL!

( always go out to professionals/environs in the game and ask/view for yourself. Gradually, you will develop passion for one or 2.)

(1) (Reply)

Head Of Sales, Business Development / Business For A Student / MTTB - My Top Tier Business (what Others Wished They Were)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.