Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,526 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Supermart.ng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Supermart.ng (10897 Views)

Job Vacancies At Supermart.ng / Supermart.ng Assessment And Interview Invite / Supermart.ng Recruiting For Order Processor And Field Marketer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supermart.ng by seniorklop: 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hi all,

Anyone with info on their assessment format? interview? pay structure?

Job title...Order Processor.

Thanks.
Re: Supermart.ng by seniorklop: 5:29am On Jul 08, 2014
abeg, make nna talk na. time no dey o
Re: Supermart.ng by olusola009: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2014
seniorklop: abeg, make nna talk na. time no dey o
U nid to know dat sometimes we might nt hv gud info abt ur request, so my advise is dat u go for the assessment in hope that it will turn out fine.
Re: Supermart.ng by hapiness44(f): 10:08am On Jul 08, 2014
I was also invited for their assesment last month for that same post,but I did not go.though they are very genuine.new online shop looking for new employees for their new branch on the island.a friend of mine said the test comprises of maths,english and customer care related questions that's because she applied for a customer care position.according to her,the questions were easy.
Re: Supermart.ng by seniorklop: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2014
@hapiness, Thanks.
Re: Supermart.ng by seniorklop: 11:10am On Jul 08, 2014
@olusola, I've replied your mail.
Re: Supermart.ng by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 09, 2014
Those people are clowns!! I went there wrote as a Shopper, was called for oral interview! I did it! Me and some people connected, the only ones who got contacted were told they weren't selected. Me and the others didn't get nothing. Another thing these companies do, after trecking dat flooded street. Not even email. Dere's God.
Re: Supermart.ng by omidan21: 6:11am On Jul 09, 2014
@cakewalk, eyahh, sorry about thatt. Truly there is God. My sister got shortlisted for that role en she resumed training on Monday, day b4 yest.Rigorous training I must say viing to work with lot of excel exercise. I believe its a very good startup. The pay is not bad at all.
Re: Supermart.ng by tmgtreasure(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
omidan na how many much be the pay.... you can please give us range, what post did she applied for?
omidan21: @cakewalk, eyahh, sorry about thatt. Truly there is God. My sister got shortlisted for that role en she resumed training on Monday, day b4 yest.Rigorous training I must say viing to work with lot of excel exercise. I believe its a very good startup. The pay is not bad at all.
Re: Supermart.ng by walix2005: 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
omidan21: @cakewalk, eyahh, sorry about thatt. Truly there is God. My sister got shortlisted for that role en she resumed training on Monday, day b4 yest.Rigorous training I must say viing to work with lot of excel exercise. I believe its a very good startup. The pay is not bad at all.

Pls do u knw wat d pay like,i did d oral interview as well n i was mailed that i will be contacted soon.pls just wanna compare d pay with some oda opening i have.tenks
Re: Supermart.ng by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Has any1 started work wit supermart
Re: Supermart.ng by olusola009: 1:11am On Jul 12, 2014
@omidan21. Abeg come n tell us the range of salary ooo make we weigh am pls, preferably the exact salary. Thnks
Re: Supermart.ng by omidan21: 4:38am On Jul 12, 2014
Am sorry guys, Depends on d role. They ve lots of experienced hands working with them, imagine dem employing someone that has worked prevviously worked at google. Dat means dey are equal to the task. Just that if u aare a recent fresh grad with no experience. Its kinda low within 50-70, after removal of pensions en tax. But really you will learn a lot en gain first hand expperience. Don't forget too that its a start up. Just started operations this year January.
Re: Supermart.ng by showbabi: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
@seniorklpo,what is the test Format,is it Gmaths .
Re: Supermart.ng by showbabi: 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
@ everybody,I have an onsite assessment on wednesday,can some1 please help me with their assessment format

1 Like

Re: Supermart.ng by seniorklop: 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
who else is invited for oral interview 2maro? someone should pls give details of d salary abeg. (order processor)
Re: Supermart.ng by showbabi: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
@seniorklop,I guess u ve done d assessment,pls what does it entails,its on wednesday and its for Order Processor. I need your help so I can prepare.
Re: Supermart.ng by seniorklop: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
someone has already expressed what to expect above. #hapiness @showbabi
Re: Supermart.ng by olusola009: 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
I got an invite also for oral interview for the position of order processor
seniorklop: who else is invited for oral interview 2maro? someone should pls give details of d salary abeg. (order processor)
Re: Supermart.ng by seniorklop: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2014
Has anyone been contacted after the second interview with the MD?
Re: Supermart.ng by yomexp(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
seniorklop: Has anyone been contacted after the second interview with the MD?
Re: Supermart.ng by yomexp(m): 6:54am On Aug 08, 2014
seniorklop: Has anyone been contacted after the second interview with the MD?
Re: Supermart.ng by Pweetymoi1: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
seniorklop: Hi all,

Anyone with info on their assessment format? interview? pay structure?

Job title...Order Processor.

Thanks.
Pls how was the assessment like @ Seniorklop? Pls do share, will like to know the area I have to concentrate on while preparing. I also got an invite from them for an order processor. Thanks...
Re: Supermart.ng by Kola90: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2014
The test is quite easy.. Pry school maths and english and also customer care related type of questions. Basically, everyone who wrote the assessment will still be called for an oral interview. After that, they ll call you for a final interview with the ceo. I also applied for order processor, done the whole 3stages of the interview. Only waiting for a call or mail for the job. Though, I didn't do well in the final interview. Was a bit shakky cos I was the 1st person to be interviewed that day, it was even on the 25th of august 2014. So let me share d gist and help those that might be going there next. He asked me normal interview questions, (tell me about yourself, what are your strengths, how do drive sales and other blah blah) even tho I blasted and was good with my reply on those questions. His next question was, what his 8x0.25. I begin dey look like bollo. He then asked, what is 0.25 in fraction, I still dey look like bollo. These pry school maths got me by surprise and full shock. My head went blank.. I just guessed and said fraction of 0.25 is 1/3. The right answer is 1/4. He just said okay. The next question was how well, can u use excel, I said very well... He then mentioned something in excel I've never heard of b4 in excel... I just instantly told him, I don't know what that is in excel.. His facial expression went ""boy, what are u here for""? . And the last mistake I made was, after he told me I can leave, that they will contact me, I forgot to tell him that I was willing to take up training for that particular type of excel. so a simple advice to any1 going for an interview there is, if u know any1 working in Jumia or konga kindly tell them to teach or tell u the kind of excel they use for taking orders from their customers. It ll give u an upper hand at the interview.
Re: Supermart.ng by hapiness44(f): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2014
Kola90: The test is quite easy.. Pry school maths and english and also customer care related type of questions. Basically, everyone who wrote the assessment will still be called for an oral interview. After that, they ll call you for a final interview with the ceo. I also applied for order processor, done the whole 3stages of the interview. Only waiting for a call or mail for the job. Though, I didn't do well in the final interview. Was a bit shakky cos I was the 1st person to be interviewed that day, it was even on the 25th of august 2014. So let me share d gist and help those that might be going there next. He asked me normal interview questions, (tell me about yourself, what are your strengths, how do drive sales and other blah blah) even tho I blasted and was good with my reply on those questions. His next question was, what his 8x0.25. I begin dey look like bollo. He then asked, what is 0.25 in fraction, I still dey look like bollo. These pry school maths got me by surprise and full shock. My head went blank.. I just guessed and said fraction of 0.25 is 1/3. The right answer is 1/4. He just said okay. The next question was how well, can u use excel, I said very well... He then mentioned something in excel I've never heard of b4 in excel... I just instantly told him, I don't know what that is in excel.. His facial expression went ""boy, what are u here for""? . And the last mistake I made was, after he told me I can leave, that they will contact me, I forgot to tell him that I was willing to take up training for that particular type of excel. so a simple advice to any1 going for an interview there is, if u know any1 working in Jumia or konga kindly tell them to teach or tell u the kind of excel they use for taking orders from their customers. It ll give u an upper hand at the interview.
lol..I think I know you.we were interviewed same day and he asked me same question,mine was 8/0.25..as a mathematics graduate,I am supos to answer that without tinkin,but I tell u!,I was so tensed that I told him 'no idea' for him mind,e go just dey shake him head..

1 Like

Re: Supermart.ng by Kola90: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2014
Happinnes... Lol.. Twas not funny o.. Especially after I got out and started remembering everything I was suppose to say

1 Like

Re: Supermart.ng by lahami(f): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pls how can I submit my cv to them as am interested in working with them.
Re: Supermart.ng by kemma002(f): 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pls house how can we apply for the job?thanks
Re: Supermart.ng by mummiesgirl: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
Pls. I need †ђξ description eithr 4rm cms or obalende wh bus will I board 4rm there τ̅☺ get τ̅☺ karimu ikotun thks house
Re: Supermart.ng by lahami(f): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
God has a way of doing things sha,I applied and got an email same day for an onsite assessment with them on wednesday.abeg anybody with an idea of how its like.abeg make una help me o
Re: Supermart.ng by honTim(m): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
lahami: God has a way of doing things sha,I applied and got an email same day for an onsite assessment with them on wednesday.abeg anybody with an idea of how its like.abeg make una help me o
pls how did u apply? can I still apply? wat position is vacant?
Re: Supermart.ng by lahami(f): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
honTim: pls how did u apply? can I still apply? wat position is vacant?
dunno if. U can still apply I sent my cv to their hr department

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Reference Mistakes That Can Cost You The Job / Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent / Marriott International, Inc April 2018 Jobs Recruitment (15 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.