Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent (10910 Views)

Very Urgent Mass Recruitment Nationwide For One Of The Nigerian Banks / Ministry, Zinox To Build Database Of The Unemployed / Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by starpee: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
You are invited for a test and interview on Thursday 26th February 2015 by 10am at Zinox Computers. No 5 Redemption Crescent, Gbagada, Lagos.

Pls who knws wat dey ar into,deir test format nd deir salary range.

Pls help a sister here
God bless

1 Like

Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by Cutehector(m): 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hian! It seems like u ddnt apply for d job. And u just got a random text invytn u for an interview and u wana go? Its a scam!
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by folash: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
I also got the message. Pls help with more information about the company; how real or otherwise they are...
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
I just got the text oo. I dnt even know how and when I applied. But the company do exist
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Go for the interview, that's the correct address you got there. You can't be harmed in a place as open as that. Some poles away from Workforce office, dunno their test Format, either.

2 Likes

Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by folash: 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
chimkaire:
Go for the interview, that's the correct address you got there. You can't be harmed in a place as open as that. Some poles away from Workforce office, dunno their test Format, either.
Pls how does one get there from oshodi
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
folash:

Pls how does one get there from oshodi
Board a bus going to Gbagada at Oshodi-under-bridge. Tell them: First Charly-boy then cross CAREFULLY grin wink to the other side of the Expressway after DHL office, ask around or if you look-up left, you see the building, it kinda towers cool cool cool
Best of lucks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by amos4real(m): 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
from oshodi oke,enta iyana oworo- new garage and drop at UPS bus stop, cross to the other side of the road, as if u r coming back to oshodi, look for UPS company, the road beside it just walk down the street u will see zinor computer, they r real, good luck

1 Like

Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by folash: 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
chimkaire:
Board a bus going to Gbagada at Oshodi-under-bridge. Tell them: First Charly-boy then cross CAREFULLY grin wink to the other side of the Expressway after DHL office, ask around or if you look-up left, you see the building, it kinda towers cool cool cool
Best of lucks
Oh kk, thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by folash: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
amos4real:
from oshodi oke,enta iyana oworo- new garage and drop at UPS bus stop, cross to the other side of the road, as if u r coming back to oshodi, look for UPS company, the road beside it just walk down the street u will see zinor computer, they r real, good luck
Is it charly boy bus stop or ups, cos am getting two conflicting descriptions
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by amos4real(m): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
same tin, u can call me on 08038760377
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by folash: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
amos4real:
same tin, u can call me on 08038760377
Oh kk thanks
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by soria4real(f): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pls wat are d requirments am tinking of gate crashing,pls can any1 paste d invite here pls?
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by folash: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
soria4real:
Pls wat are d requirments am tinking of gate crashing,pls can any1 paste d invite here pls?
You are invited for a test and interview on Thursday 26th February 2015 by 10am at Zinox Computers. No 5 Redemption Crescent, Gbagada, Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by ookunlola(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
@folash, plz what role did you applied for?
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by ineco(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
got the invited too,but was thinking either firm wanna use their facilities.
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by soria4real(f): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
Thanks
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by folash: 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
ookunlola:
@folash, plz what role did you applied for?
The truth is I can't even remember when or how I applied, let alone what I applied for.
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by ookunlola(m): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
folash:

The truth is I can't even remember when or how I applied, let alone what I applied for.
Thanks
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
Una too dey fear, d company is real, go there n do ur test. fear, fear pple

1 Like

Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 26, 2015
shl, gmat, gre and a little current affairs.

1 Like

Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by folash: 10:11am On Feb 26, 2015
soria4real:
Pls don't bother coming to gatecrash ooo...they have a master list that is being used to confirm those that were invited
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by martinsaba: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
starpee:

Pls who knws wat dey ar into,deir test format nd deir salary range.

Pls help a sister here
God bless
zinox is real, they are into computer manufacturing and packaging, it's in gbagada, the same street with gnld head office, go check it out, they should pay well, it's a global brand
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Hian! It seems like u ddnt apply for d job. And u just got a random text invytn u for an interview and u wana go? Its a scam!
1st you said she didn't apply, 2nd you said she got a random text and 3rd u were quick to say its scam. This is how you would made this young lady to miss this rare opportunity if not for the intervention or opinions of others. Please be sure of what you say especially when one is in such a situation as this. Wish her success.

2 Likes

Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by ineco(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
wats good ppl.?

1 Like

Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by oliwaseunojo: 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=ineco post=31113181]wats good ppl.?
[/quote

How u dey, did u gatecrash it?
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by seueh: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
WEBLINES
DON’T MISS OUT BE AMONG THE FIRST TEN (10) PEOPLE TO GET MTN DATA @ CHEAP RATE
MTN 1GB @ #1200 (CASH PAYMENT)
MTN 1GB @ #1300 (RECHARGE CARD PAYMENT)
MTN 500MB @ #800 FLAT RATE
HOW TO BUY
Send or Transfer MTN card of the equivalent amount to 07033044226
If you are not transferring from your number you want to buy data on, send a text to the number above indicating on which line you wish to buy.
To check your data balance dial *461*7#
All data is valid for 30 DAYS 100% legal
CONTACT KELLY : 08056694302, 07033044226
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by starpee: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2015
My follow nairalanders,zinox is very real infact a very big company.it was jus unfortunate dat many people dey invited did not turn up,so dose dat gate crashed were so very lucky.
Tank God i went for d interview
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 27, 2015
starpee:
My follow nairalanders,zinox is very real infact a very big company.it was jus unfortunate dat many people dey invited did not turn up,so dose dat gate crashed were so very lucky.

I was there and so much love the place. Do u think d will be anoda interview? The interview was so fast and they didn't ask me much questions.
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by starpee: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2015
Dey said dere might be anoda interview,dey ll send sms to dat effect.lets jus keep our fingers crossed.
Hopfully dey shuld start contacting by nextweek.

1 Like

Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by walexy14(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
starpee:

I got a massage with an attachment with this write up choose comfor this morning from Zinox Technologies E-hub . but the attachment is not opening on my phone . Pls was that how you guys received the massage too? or maybe is from another coy
Re: Zinox Interview Invite!!very Urgent by czar1988: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
wow.......so soon. just got the mail this evening...lets go there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Recruiting For Ssc And Dss. Graduates Only / Vacancy For Archiving And Filing Officer (Abuja) At SFH, Nigeria / Free Past Questions (Dragnet , Workforce, HCP, Banks, Mobil And Gmat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.