Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria (3711 Views)

In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria / Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. / Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by Francis5: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
ibietela2:

Your Mate in USA, i mean the ones that have things to worry about are there making money, helping their country. If Mark was busy abusing Bush, i wonder if he could be what he is today

Duh!!! Those Republicans attacking Obama are jobless right? Or Tinubu is jobless because he is attacking Jonathan? You see how clueless Ijaws can be?

I give up on you. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by ibietela2(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
Francis5:

You have a shallow life struggling with low self esteem.

An insult is what I won't take from you. So mind your language. Keep abusing, mocking and blaming President Goodluck for your wasted life
Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by Francis5: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
ibietela2:

An insult is what I won't take from you. So mind your language. Keep abusing, mocking and blaming President Goodluck for your wasted life
I repeat, you suffer from low self esteem. Whatcha gon do?

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
Francis5:

In today's Nigeria, your Yoruba ethnic group is the most marginalized. You are now in the gutters and even that which you have, like Ekiti, is slowly being taken away from you.

Hey! The second Niger Bridge is now under construction. Igbos know how to eat their cake and have it. grin grin grin
Like we dont know how you ibos come about having the highest cut off mark and best waec result; We are aware that your teachers organise speacial centers for your dead brain students and they give them answers to quetions while writing their examinations.

Igbo, have you seen the 2013/ 2014 presidential postgraduate scholarship scheme for 1st class graduates in Nigeria? Yoruba students(1st class graduates) scooped 70% of the available slots , Heck, Ogun state has the higest number of universities in Nigeria. When it comes to education in Nigeria no one dares the yorubas, you know that, the whole world knows that

'Goodluck' on your 2nd Niger bridge

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by Francis5: 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
lakhadimar: Like we dont know how you ibos come about having the highest cut off mark and best waec result; We are aware that your teachers organise speacial centers for your dead brain students and they give them answers to quetions while writing their examinations.

Igbo, have you seen the 2013/ 2014 presidential postgraduate scholarship scheme for 1st class graduates in Nigeria? Yoruba students(1st class graduates) scooped 70% of the available slots , Heck, Ogun state has the higest number of universities in Nigeria. When it comes to education in Nigeria no one dares the yorubas, you know that, the whole world knows that

'Goodluck' on your 2nd Niger bridge

Haahaha! With your forged certificates (AKA OLUWOLE), of course. Yoruba education = quantity.

13 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by ibietela2(m): 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
Is it not your mate that owns Facebook, Google and the rest? Is it not your mate an Indian that is the CEO of Microsoft?

mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by OneNaira6: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
lakhadimar: The ibos have a higher cut off mark than the ijaws so fvck what?

Does that change the fact that an ijaw man is the president of Nigeria and the grand commander of the federal republic, a political position the ibos would NEVER EVER attain until the country disintergrates?

Does that change the fact that ibos would forever be refugees and economic asylum seekers and would always run away from iboland in search of greener pastures in other regions?

Does it change the fact that ijawland is blessed by nature with a vast oil deposit and access to the atlantic ocean while iboland remains landlocked and erosion ridden?

Does it change the fact that the entire ibo race viz: politicians, governors, ohaneze ndibo and even the obi of onisha went to abuja to beg Gej an ijaw man to help them build the 2nd niger bridge?

Igbos are loosers !

Say a Yoruba whose own politicians are running around begging others, including the Igbo, to join their useless APC that, despite being the people that started the party, their master's, north, have overtaken them

Not only are you people worthless in the APC you started, the FG, your own people are render to the back. Go back, where are your relevance in FG? Oh yeah that's right, non tangible.

Well we at it, even the Yoruba president we had was imposed on una. Like I checked, didn't your ethnic group voice against obj yet na him everyone vote for.

Adding more to injury, your region indigenous are so poor ridden, you're being out ran by everyone wey visit there. If its not the Igbo, its Hausa, if its not Hausa, its Fulani, if it is not Fulani, it is Ijaw, etc. Even oyinbo is outdoing you people in your own lands.

To add insult, your own politicians own Anambra state tons of money grin grin grin grin grin not to talk about Yoruba cannot even survive without allocations from other regions natural resources.

We used to think Yoruba are slaves to north but the reality is your slaves to the entire Nigerian populace and foreigners. The north owns you people politically and in some case regionally while everybody else own you people economically. As an African ethnic group, you people are just a waste of space.

Lastly if your past you bad mouthed I jaws. Nigga stopped being a coward and try to back ride them in order to put your noise illiterate ranting about Igbo. Then again, for a Yoruba, I might be asking too much from you so never mind. Ride on the cowardly way

12 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by Francis5: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
ibietela2: Is it not your mate that owns Facebook, Google and the rest? Is it not your mate an Indian that is the CEO of Microsoft?

mtcheeeeeeew

AND WHO ARE YOUR OWN MATES? BOKO HARAM BOYS IN SAMBISA FOREST, I GUESS.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2014
Francis5:
I repeat, you suffer from low self esteem. Whatcha gon do?
Flatty, you are the one suffering from low self esteem. Who else would create a thread for the purpose of bashing and comparing his tribe with another tribe if not someone suffering from an acute case of inferiority complex
Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by OneNaira6: 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
I really don't know what started this op but to be honest, no offense to I jaw, but I'm not surprised with the results. If you lived in around ijaws op you won't be surprised too. With that being said, I think its wrong to attack and ridicule a community that didn't attack or ridicule you. You don't know the future op thus don't invoke karma dude.

never mind this post. I just read the thread that brought the OP to start this topic. grin grin grin comical

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by Francis5: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
OneNaira6:

Say a Yoruba whose own politicians are running around begging others, including the Igbo, to join their useless APC that, despite being the people that started the party, their master's, north, have overtaken them

Not only are you people worthless in the APC you started, the FG, your own people are render to the back. Go back, wwhere are your relevance in FG? Oh yeah that's right, non tangible.

Well we at it, even the Yoruba president we had was imposed on una. Like I checked, didn't your ethnic group voice against obj yet na him everyone vote for.

Adding more to injury, your region indigenous are so poor ridden, your being out ran by everyone wey visit there. If its not the Igbo, its Hausa, if its not Hausa, its Fulani, if it is not Fulani, it is Ijaw, etc. Even oyinbo is outdoing you people in your own lands.

To add insult, your own politicians own Anambra state tons of money grin grin grin grin grin not to talk about, Yoruba cannot even survive without allocations from other regions natural resources.

We used to think Yoruba are slaves to north but the reality is your slaves to the entire Nigerian populace and foreigners. The north owns you people politically and in some case regionally while everybody else own you people economically. As am African ethnic group, you people are just a waste of space.

Lastly if your past you bad mouthed I jaws. Nigga stopped being a coward and try to back ride them in order to put your noise illiterate ranting about Igbo. Then again, for a Yoruba, I might be asking too much from you so never mind. Ride on the cowardly way

This is one helluva uppercut. Damn!!!!!

The North owns them politically. Every other Nigerian, including Igbos, own them economically.

9 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by ibietela2(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
Francis5:

AND WHO ARE YOUR OWN MATES? BOKO HARAM BOYS IN SAMBISA FOREST, I GUESS.

My mates think, plan and invent.......... Ciao
Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by Francis5: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
ibietela2:

My mates think, plan and invent.......... Ciao

Invent what?

Well, we all can say trash under the influence of computer anonymity.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by ibietela2(m): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
Francis5:

Invent what?

Well, all i can say is thrash TRASH under the influence of computer anonymity.

Fixed
Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
Francis5:

Haahaha! With your forged certificates (AKA OLUWOLE), of course. Yoruba education = quantity.
Flatty, what have the ibos done with their certificate other than selling fake and counterfeit products at onisha main market whilst their ladies sell their cheap pvssy at every red light district in Lagos, Abuja, Port harcourt etc

If you want to know what the yorubas have done with their certificates; we can start from Nairaland. How many of your young and upcoming ibo enterpreneurs have the clout of Oluwaseun Osewa, the CEO OF Nairaland? How many ibo owned E-enterprise can rival Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by Francis5: 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
lakhadimar: Flatty, what have the ibos done with their certificate other than selling fake and counterfeit products at onisha main market whilst their ladies sell their cheap pvssy at every red light district in Lagos, Abuja, Port harcourt etc

If you want to know what the yorubas have done with their certificates; we can start from Nairaland. How many of your young and upcoming ibo enterpreneurs have the clout of Oluwaseun Osewa, the CEO OF Nairaland? How many ibo owned E-enterprise can rival Nairaland?

Who is Seun OSEWA?

1. http://www.atlnightspots.com/apple-buys-chinedu-echeruos-hopstop-com-for-a-1-billion/

2. Ever heard of Iroko TV?

3. NDUBUISI EKEKWE's ALONE TROUNCES YOUR ENTIRE E-ACHIEVEMENT COMBINED

Nairaland is only good for when I want to loaf around and banter a little. Other than that, it is completely useless

12 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by basilo101: 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
lakhadimar: Flatty, what have the ibos done with their certificate other than selling fake and counterfeit products at onisha main market whilst their ladies sell their cheap pvssy at every red light district in Lagos, Abuja, Port harcourt etc

Linda Ikeji

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by redsun(m): 11:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
Are these variations in cut off marks a prank or for real? Who are they helping by promoting olodos? What happens when they get into universities? Are they educated on different curriculums?

This a serious and obvious abnormality that breeds zombie and lazy intellectuals. And we wonder why the parts of the country that have been treated with kid gloves are very mentally and socially handicapped.

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by armadeo(m): 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
ibietela2: What is this thread about sef

abeg when you get answer pm me.
Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by adconline(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
Why does Anambra have the highest? This no good news! Everybody is paying N5 to get in and you are charged N50, would u feel happy?

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
No wonder.
Ever since I stopped debating people like bacanista in nairaland, my IQ improved dramatically.

12 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by kel4soft: 12:37am On Jul 08, 2014
OP get a life you are boring.

So because Barcanista said Ijaws will never be Biafra which I also support 100%. That is why you are creating articles to attack the Ijaws.

Na by force for attache?

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by Francis5: 12:51am On Jul 08, 2014
kel4soft: OP get a life you are boring.

So because Barcanista said Ijaws will never be Biafra which I also support 100%. That is why you are creating articles to attack the Ijaws.

Na by force for attache?

If you are an Igbo and a competitive one at that, would you love to have people who get things cheap while you do not, be classified with you similarly? I would not. No right thinking Igbo would.

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 08, 2014
kel4soft: OP get a life you are boring.

Na by force for attache?
he just can't face reality bro
Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: The ibos have a higher cut off mark than the ijaws so fvck what?

Does that change the fact that an ijaw man is the president of Nigeria and the grand commander of the federal republic, a political position the ibos would NEVER EVER attain until the country disintergrates?

Does that change the fact that ibos would forever be refugees and economic asylum seekers and would always run away from iboland in search of greener pastures in other regions?

Does it change the fact that ijawland is blessed by nature with a vast oil deposit and access to the atlantic ocean while iboland remains landlocked and erosion ridden?

Does it change the fact that the entire ibo race viz: politicians, governors, ohaneze ndibo and even the obi of onisha went to abuja to beg Gej an ijaw man to help them build the 2nd niger bridge?

Igbos are loosers !
bro, you just don't get it. This Igbo tribe is in the lower strata of life in any form.

The same ppl hav been trying to "attach" but every1 is resisting dem like plagues.
Of all tribes and regions in Nigeria, only one is having problem(s) with everybody...
If its not Igbo Vs Yoruba, its Igbo Vs Hausa. If its not Igbo Vs Hausa, its Igbo Vs Ijaw...not forgeting Igbo vs Ikwerre etal.
Even nature is not happy with them. The ijaws were/are blessed with waters, fishes,petroleum resources, port and strength among others. The Igbos are cursed with erosion, genetical criminalism, brother killing brother, internal hate, unfavorable land for farming, unfavorable brain for sound reasoning and heavily landlocked.

Ignore them because if we are to face them, their kits and kins in Ijawland won't be spared(they know how Ijaws handle them) as we don't believe in e-chest beating! We aren't Yorubas that are "too" tolerating, this they knw

Parasitic bunch...to them education is having special centers to accumulate high grades without any impact on the society..

Dumbfvcks

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 08, 2014

that is how foolish a tribe. People are talking of natural and human resources, the igbo tribe is showing us common enterance "cut off mark" with nothing to show for it in their communities. Their ppl have become nuisance in Ijawlands and across Nigeria's cities

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by EasternLeopard: 6:41am On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista: bro, you just don't get it. This Igbo tribe is in the lower strata of life in any form.

The same ppl hav been trying to "attach" but every1 is resisting dem like plagues.
Of all tribes and regions in Nigeria, only one is having problem(s) with everybody...
If its not Igbo Vs Yoruba, its Igbo Vs Hausa. If its not Igbo Vs Hausa, its Igbo Vs Ijaw...not forgeting Igbo vs Ikwerre etal.
Even nature is not happy with them. The ijaws were/are blessed with waters, fishes,petroleum resources, port and strength among others. The Igbos are cursed with erosion, genetical criminalism, brother killing brother, internal hate, unfavorable land for farming, unfavorable brain for sound reasoning and heavily landlocked.

Ignore them because if we are to face them, their kits and kins in Ijawland won't be spared(they know how Ijaws handle them) as we don't believe in e-chest beating! We aren't Yorubas that are "too" tolerating, this they knw

Parasitic bunch...to them education is having special centers to accumulate high grades without any impact on the society..

Dumbfvcks

Igbos listern to Asari and not unknown men like you who's Ijaw identity can't be verified.

As long as Asari remains pro Igbo you can go and .....................

If you believe his view do not represent that of the Ijaw nation

Click like

8 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 08, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Igbos listern to Asari and not unknown men like you who's Ijaw identity can't be verified.

As long as Asari remains pro Igbo you can go and .....................

If you believe his view do not represent that of the Ijaw nation

Click like
if you like go to your towns and villages and call your tribesmen to click like it doesn't change the fact that Igbos are at the lowest strata in every spheres in Nigeria!

You guys know you can't dare to spew 1% of the rubbish you are saying here in any part of Ijawland! Just that I don't subscribe to violence because if I should table this Thread and others to IYC your relatives in Ijawland may nt be able to recount what will happen to them after and "There's Nothing Anyone will do about it" other than send a delegation to appeal 4 peace(as usual).

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by ibietela2(m): 7:00am On Jul 08, 2014
armadeo:

abeg when you get answer pm me.

Lol, ask the mumu who started the thread
Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by OneNaira6: 7:07am On Jul 08, 2014
Onlytruth: No wonder.
Ever since I stopped debating people like bacanista in nairaland, my IQ improved dramatically.

Lmfaoooooo grin grin grin grin grin

I'm still shocked that people are shocked with this discovery. I can see that very few of una have been around Ijaws in real life. I swear you people should take a visit to either warri or Asaba, after staying with the Ijaw community residing there, none of this would be a surprise to you people anymore. In fact what you'll be wondering is how did they even get a 74 because to me, that's high for them.
I'm still shocked this is new to people hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 08, 2014
When you defy Ijaw Order, this is what you get...

Ijaw youths looted our shops – Igbo traders
http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/ijaw-youths-looted-our-shops-igbo-traders/

Afterwards, they keep issuing "Threat" akin to kids...

http://www.igbodefender.com/igbo-traders-threaten-to-close-shops-in-protest-against-iyc-youth-attack/

We expected a "repraisal"... Chest-beaters

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by OneNaira6: 7:13am On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista: if you like go to your towns and villages and call your tribesmen to click like it doesn't change the fact that Igbos are at the lowest strata in every spheres in Nigeria!

You guys know you can't dare to spew 1% of the rubbish you are saying here in any part of Ijawland! Just that I don't subscribe to violence because if I should table this Thread and others to IYC your relatives in Ijawland may nt be able to recount what will happen to them after and "There's Nothing Anyone will do about it" other than send a delegation to appeal 4 peace(as usual).

Obj almost wiped out an entire Ijaw village and till date you people didn't do anything. Many politicians have called you names thanks to their dislike to GEJ and again till date, you people ain't nothing so shut up with e-thugging. You are sounding more and more Yoruba. I don't think I've ever met an I jaw that does e-thugging without anything tangible to support it. I've never met one. Intact, I don't think I know any nigerian group that does so except the loud mouths from west.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Menace Of Insecurity In Nigeria. / Dino Melaye During His Surulere Years In 1994 (PICS) / Fulani Herdsmen Bring Their Cattles Inside The House Of An Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.