Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents (42063 Views)

Troops Raid Boko Haram Hideouts In Borno (photos) / Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno / Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by chika40: 12:31am On Jul 08, 2014
zeb04: Who wants to hear tales by moon light mschewww. Pls produce pictures for us to see joor undecided oloriburuku somebody
. Y u no go warfront?
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by chaberry(m): 12:39am On Jul 08, 2014
Yungmilio2:
how did I criticize the Nigerian Army?
I need ur reply
how did I, and what did I say or type here that shows am criticizing the Nigerian army
Weren't you the one who requested a soldier going 2 a war front to drop hir ammunition and pick a camera, as if life is that cheap
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by Yungmilio2(m): 12:48am On Jul 08, 2014
chaberry: Weren't you the one who requested a soldier going 2 a war front to drop hir ammunition and pick a camera, as if life is that cheap
I think you need to go back and read through the pages very well
I never mentioned the word camera...
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by remzytimer: 1:53am On Jul 08, 2014
44 is very a little number, i need grand breaking record like 5000, 10000
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by Atmmachine(m): 2:03am On Jul 08, 2014
Pictures or you're a fool
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 08, 2014
zeb04: Who wants to hear tales by moon light mschewww. Pls produce pictures for us to see joor undecided oloriburuku somebody

you too still dey m.a.sturbate to dead body?
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by jookco(m): 2:33am On Jul 08, 2014
adewasco2k: nice
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 08, 2014
repogirl: *raises eyebrow* I just can't bring myself to believe anything that comes from our military......

My sister you better believe army man wey say he go shoot you oo, na wetin i get to tell you be that.
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 08, 2014
Boko haram bomb, kill, kidnap we see pix. army beat innocent ppl, we see pix. army burn (BRT BUSES) we see pix. army kill insurgents, capture, ect no pix. GEJ TILL 2019.
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by NosaHenry(m): 3:38am On Jul 08, 2014
The report said Balmo forest, where did you get your Boko Haram forest. People should learn how to caption topic. Anyway congrat to the military, they better start performing so that they can earn back the respect of the ones they called bloody civilians.
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by oskaaay(m): 3:54am On Jul 08, 2014
karlmax2:

JULY 7, 2014 BY ADELANI ADEPEGBA, ABUJA

Troops have cleared and taken over Balmo forest in a military operation that lasted throughout the weekend.

Prior to the operation, Balmo forest, stretching from Bauchi through Jigawa states with links to the fringes of Sambisa forest, was used by the terrorists as bases and hideouts for launching attacks.

A statement by the Director, Defence Information, Maj.Gen. Chris Olukolade, in Abuja on Monday, said terrorists  and armed gangs, operating in the forests, were completely rooted out while some were captured during the operation.

It however did not specify the number of those arrested during the operation, but said two foreigners, suspected to be mercenaries, were among those captured.

Also recovered were several weapons and equipment including power generating sets, communication equipment, vehicles, motorcycles, foodstuff and kitchen utensils.

In another development, over 44 terrorists have died in Kerenoa and adjoining communities, following an encounter with troops who repelled an attack on the communities.

Armed with Improvised Explosive Devices and other high caliber weapons, a large number of terrorists had carried out a predawn attack on the communities but met with stiff resistance from the troops.

During the operation, several of them were captured as well as weapons and ammunition of various calibre,according to the Defence headquarters.

“Meanwhile, troops on routine patrol around Banki and Miyanti in Borno State during the weekend fought through an ambush laid by terrorists resulting in casualties on both sides.

“Altogether, a total of six soldiers were lost in the various encounters with terrorists while those wounded are receiving treatment,” the statement added.

http://www.punchng.com/news/soldiers-raid-boko-haram-forest-kill-44-insurgents/

GOOD JOB/..........
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 08, 2014
Na lie dem say nigerian troops cant fight boko haram
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by justi4jesu(f): 4:11am On Jul 08, 2014
Pissuresssss undecided
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by searay(m): 4:32am On Jul 08, 2014
fuckluv: shocked
Injured ke Is he one of dem bros? lipsrsealed
You better keep quiet and Id you don't know what to say. Do you think that soldiers don't have brothers and sisters or relatives?
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by searay(m): 4:34am On Jul 08, 2014
gidjah: don't mind d devils spewing rubbish on line here,wish i can see some of them and point my 9mm by accident at em!i escaped by hair breathe ,an rpg from an islamist demon all in d name of hatred for this corrupt administration!lots of my galant have bin lost in this trouble,i lost my elder brother too(a colonel)few months ago.i have bin withdrawn from d front because of my tight assignment at d office.when there is poor equipment,bad motivation and d leadership at d top seem to be benefitin from this carnage in d north what do u expect a simple galant under evil command to do?u people do not even remember they have families too!pls but them some slack and give honour to the dead,we lost this defenders daily in d hands of our northern islamic good men and all people could do is to post heartless comment,god go help us o!
The Lord our strength brother
Don't mind them
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by mamagee3(f): 4:43am On Jul 08, 2014
Good news!!!

It's high time they start taking down those evil men and rescue those poor girls
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by southsouthman: 5:06am On Jul 08, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: SO WHERE IS OUR GIRLS??

They are with Shetima. Only he can tell Nigerians n the entire world where they are kept
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by Blessedwhite(m): 5:07am On Jul 08, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: SO WHERE IS OUR GIRLS??
re you not aware that they have not set their eyes on those girls or that fail to rescue them. I buy the thought that they re dead
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by adekayo1234(m): 5:11am On Jul 08, 2014
what and where is Boko haram forest?
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by hakz(m): 5:18am On Jul 08, 2014
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by repogirl(f): 5:20am On Jul 08, 2014
donnypool:

My sister you better believe army man wey say he go shoot you oo, na wetin i get to tell you be that.
na only dat one Dem sabi na, to shoot unarmed civilians!
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by gebest: 5:23am On Jul 08, 2014
They ve be killing hundreds of boko haram, those boko haram no dey die finish.
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by justi4jesu(f): 5:38am On Jul 08, 2014
gebest: They ve be killing hundreds of boko haram, those boko haram no dey die finish.

Me sef wonder cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by bigtt76(f): 5:40am On Jul 08, 2014
Forest wey den suppose go dem nor go, rather na another one dem de go to undecided
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 08, 2014
repogirl: na only dat one Dem sabi na, to shoot unarmed civilians!

At least he show say some times if dem tell you something you need to believe. or u fit go the nearest barracks go confirm the story sha
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 08, 2014
RUBBISH!!! WHERE IS PROOF THAT THE MEN THAT WERE KILLED ARE BOKO HARAM? HOW DO WE EVEN KNOW IF THEY'RE TELLING TO TRUTH OR JUST TRYING TO PROVE TO THE WORLD THAT THEY'RE HANDLING THE BOKO SITUATION EVEN THO OUR WEAK LAZY INCOMPETENT LEADERS AIN'T DOING SHI!T?

AFTER WASHINGTON POST TRASHED JONATHAN, HE'S TRYING TO PROVE HE'S CURBING THE POOR SECURITY THIS COUNTRY IS CURSED WITH? I DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING NIGERIAN GOVT SAYS ANYMORE, THEY'RE ALL A BUNCH OF LIARS LUCKY ENOUGH TO RULE GULLIBLE PEOPLE WHO EMBRACE MEDIOCRITY AND DONT KNOW THEY DESERVE BETTER.

NIGERIAN GOVT MUST THINK WE'RE FOOLS. EVERYTIME WE HEAR THEY'VE KILLED SOME BOKO HARAM MEMBERS YET THEY'RE STILL TERRORIZING EVERYWHERE AND IT SEEMS THEY'RE MULTIPLYING SEF. COULDN'T THEY CAPTURE THEM ALIVE AND INTERROGATE THEM & HAVE THEM CONFESS ABOUT THEIR STUPID GANG... INSTEAD OF JUST """"KILLING""""(in quote) THEM IN A FOREST WHERE WE HAVE NO PROOF IT EVEN HAPPENED...

EVEN IF THEY DID KILL THEM, ARE WE SUPPOSED TO CONGRATULATE THEM FOR DOING THEIR JOB ARE WE SUPPOSED TO CELEBRATE THE DEMISE OF JUST 44 PPL WHEN THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF THEM STILL RUNNING FREE AND WILL DEFINITELY STRIKE AGAIN? OYA!!! LET'S CLAP FOR THEM AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOMB-BLAST NEWS, MTCHEW.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by o42austino(m): 6:15am On Jul 08, 2014
For those gallant soldiers that lost their life I say R.I.P, ur efforts will never be forgotten
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 08, 2014
Abeg, how many dis guys be 44 killed today, 92 killed tomorrow, 67 killed the day after and dem never finish. Wetin sef. Haba. Well done, Nigeria Army
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by ifysimple(f): 7:05am On Jul 08, 2014
the 'insurgents' no dey finish abi? We have been counting o! Hmm
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2014
all4naija: Kill them! Kill them all! Those dirty Islamist rats hiding in forest and coming out to prey on the innocent! I hate them with passion! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
clam down bro it's just a dream...
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by experimentist: 7:20am On Jul 08, 2014
searay: Very true. My brother has been injured
ur bro na boko? Where una dey stay?
Re: Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents by Kk4(m): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2014
Get 'em boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policemen Push A Man's Car From Gutter - Photos / Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Ngige Withdraws From 2023 Presidential Race (See The Letter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.