Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,288 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group (52516 Views)

World's Richest Terrorist Group ISIS Vows To Bomb Qatar In 2022 If ... / Boko Haram Makes List Of World’s Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group / The 7 World Richest Terrorist group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Daniel6(m): 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
ednut1: most of d islamic terrorist are funded by the real terrorist USA. last month obama was seeking 200m for syrian rebels. d same set of pple have bcom ISIS. one day d USA will bcom a waste land. dey killed an unarmed osama because he was gonna open der yansh if caught Alive
baseless talk.
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by zurine(f): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
hillarious
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Truckpusher(m): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
Where is the CIA on this list?

The CIA is the most dangerous terrorist outfit that has committed lots of crime against humanity,in fact they run all the terrorists group using them as proxies in carrying out their ungodly act across the globe and they are well financed and ran by the richest Govt on planet earth. tongue

1 Like

Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Akalia(m): 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
Yungwizzzy28: You people are just trying to paint Islam as a terrorist religion

we refuse to accept terrorism, we are religion of piss

we are not the problem of the world, these terrorists are not fighting for us! we love piss, we preach piss, we are piss

our preachers preach piss, sharia is pis

our countries are pissful syria, Libya, Pakistan, Afghanistan, bokoharistan etc are all peaceful states!!

we are religion of piss!!!
I see islam is 'piss' and not peace. I wonder why all the terror groups have islamic foundations.
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by mubix: 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: some are even richer than some countries

over here in naija we have

pee dee pee ....$550 million

hey pee see.......$450 million

FTC

if interested in online importation biz QUOTE ME
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by sufficientGrace: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
Wow just saw the peace in Islam
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Adamsdelrio(m): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Islam is really a religion of peace and terrorism is actually a lucrative Islamic business.
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by abdulkayus(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
choi choi choi. A lot of ignorant bigoted peeps here. Dey hav start there usual hatred against Islam without comprehending d article. Education without value is wat u all got. And mind haters are liable to get high BP and die young.

Ciao

2 Likes

Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Davidolives(m): 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
desdichando: are u a newbie...for every post that comes on to a front page thread.u get 1000 naira...seun pays it to ur account#
oga i don tehhhh for nairaland and am just furious with the way pple continue die trend
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by abdulaz: 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
Heading to Syria to join the Jihad. I I am indeed privileged to be a Muslim. grin
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by PhumiTJ(f): 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
zeelo2014: what do all these terror groups share in common? lipsrsealed

STUPIDITY AND MADNESS
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by PhumiTJ(f): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
tongue tongue tongue

we are not the problem of the world, these terrorists are not fighting for us! we love piss, we preach piss, we are piss

our countries are pissful syria, Libya, Pakistan, Afghanistan, bokoharistan etc are all peaceful states!!

Islam really is a religion of "PISS" ; D
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by otunba88(m): 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
W

Peace or Pis? I won't say more than that.
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by armadeo(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
Okudiover: When will I ever be the first to comment?

I can give you advice. It takes hard work and timing. grin grin grin

Psbyou may also troll for tonto dike threads

1 Like

Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by GetGuide: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2014

FTC

Fee Dee Fee

Hay Fee See
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Skillz02(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dey no include Federal Govt
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by umar745(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
Davgwen: In conlusion,all of them originated frm islam

thank you.
so I.R.A, FARC and the indian group are also muslims?

1 Like

Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
They also make money from sales of human heads. When they behead soldiers or civilians, they gather the heads and sell them collectively to ritualists or humanitarians.
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by vislabraye(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
But how were they able to estimate their wealth? It definitely means that these terrorist actually banks them somewhere, either stock or bonds.
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by donnish(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Issokay...pls which bank sells their recruitment form/scratch card ? I wouldn't mind working in their Treasury/Audit/Financial dept - i studied Finance...hehe
walayi...i dy interestd 2...fresh graduate bf...hahah
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Skykid1208(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2014

now that's funny...

piss? more like poo!!!!!!!! ie religion of poo!!!!!!!!
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by donnish(m): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2014

hahahah...eyah...u wish
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Lantean(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2014

FTC

Duude!
If I have hernia from laughing my butt off, I'M HOLDING YOU RESPONSIBLE.
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by ogbronx(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
ednut1: most of d islamic terrorist are funded by the real terrorist USA. last month obama was seeking 200m for syrian rebels. d same set of pple have bcom ISIS. one day d USA will bcom a waste land. dey killed an unarmed osama because he was gonna open der yansh if caught Alive
You know, they don't really see themselves as terrorist but patriots. Being the super power and police of the world doesn't just come easy. You must do both legal and shady things maintain it. US thrives in chaos of the other regions. Masters of economics and politics. PDP is a microcosm of them.
Though gej's response wasn't a desirable when he responded to question about oil theft, he clearly made it clear that the ready market by the western countries was why oil theft persist. That's the truth. Its no news also that certain western countries make money from arm deals etc during crisis and wars in other regions . Africa is a very good market for them and of recent, Naija is showing good prospects. Money is really the root of ALL evil.
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by jinha(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2014

FTC

Okay
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
donnish:
walayi...i dy interestd 2...fresh graduate bf...hahah
wetin you dey interested in ... the job abiiii.. Lol : bf for (boyfriend) or ....? tongue
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by ogbronx(m): 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
Acidosis:

I cannot categorically answer YES or NO. smiley

But I can boldly tell you that "Satan is using Islamic extremists and other terrorist organizations to fill the world with fear, so that the love of many shall grow cold. This will create a world where Satan will have more control of the world, because God is Love and God works with faith and fear is the opposite of faith and love. The Devil is purposefully raising up terrorism to create the kind of world in which his Antichrist will one day rule. The other consequence of terrorism is the reactionary acceleration of surveillance technology to combat terror attacks before they happen. But I believe that one day this kind of technology will be used by the Antichrist himself.

In order for the Antichrist to rule, he will need a world where technology records the movements and habits of the worlds population. Terrorism is creating the need for governments and private enterprises to build and use such technology today, this will ultimately destroy privacy in peoples lives, as privacy is where terrorists hide.

In an attempt to stop terrorism, governments are creating a world where surveillance technologies scan populations from all around the world and this will ultimately lead to a world where people take an ID mark in their bodies,

see Revelation 13:16-17
16 He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,
17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. [/b]

The Antichrist himself will set himself up as God and will ban all religions that proclaim him not to be God.

He maybe seen as a hero by a world that is sick to death of religious wars and religious based terrorism. This will of course ultimately includes persecution of the Jews and all who have true faith in God.

See Revelation 13:7
[i]7 He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation."

Lots of Christians don't know this brother. The book of revelation scares them when it's already happening. Even pastors don't preach this. Islam united with world govt are going to be the persecutors of Christians bfor the glory of our Lord Jesus is revealed and His govt of peace enthroned.

2 Likes

Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by acenazt: 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
Davgwen: In conlusion,all of them originated frm islam

thank you.
are you sure Cos IRA and FERC don't even have Mosques in their countries. Please stop being a Religious Bigot
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by phemmylink(m): 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
I wanna apply pls
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by JEITO: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
Who did the research and analysis? And is the asset based on cash at hand or in their weaponry?
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by chinex276(m): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lyk i will say, *ALL THANKS 2 THE RELIGION OF PEACE*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? / Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) / Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.