Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

General Notice! : Opera Mini Mod - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / General Notice! : Opera Mini Mod (3308 Views)

How Do I Recover Saved Pages From My Android Opera Mini / Download The New Opera Mini 6.5 / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

General Notice! : Opera Mini Mod by Cymbian(m): 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2008
Hey peeps, I just want to make it clear that Opera mini mod doesnt browse FOC with every phone on the y'ello network.
(1) in some phones you only need to input the @ trick in front of the opera mini server. e.g the sony ericsson W800i.
(2) while in some phones like the Nokia 6600 etc, u'll have to input the @ trick and also fill out the additional server and check/mark it.
(3) but in some other phones, when u put the @ trick in front of the opera mini server, it'll browse but not free of charge and when u try using it after filling out the additional server, it will show u an error stating 'network access is not permitted, ' e.g N73.
So if your phone belongs to class (3), be assured that u cannot browse Free of charge with opera mini mod.
In downloading cases i've found out that S60v2 phones that are running OS-7 e.g(6600, 7610) cannot download FOC with opera, but as for S60v2 phones running the OS-8.1 eg (6630, 6680 etc) can download FOC.
PM me 4 more info wemania2@yahoo.com (yahoo messenger)
Re: General Notice! : Opera Mini Mod by initialize(m): 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2008
@cym or what do you call ur self

I use N73 and the trick works perfectly, I don't have to input anything in the address, I just type the site I'm going and it takes me there, Make ur survey or research well before you come to the land to claim what is not. OK?
Re: General Notice! : Opera Mini Mod by fdigital(m): 12:15am On Oct 08, 2008
hohohaha??
Re: General Notice! : Opera Mini Mod by toluxa1(m): 12:31am On Oct 08, 2008
Apart from the N73 which i have not tried every other thing cymbian said is absolutely correct. , hehe. I get exam tomorrow morning and i dey stroll for Nairaland. Anu ara mi'n shemi sha.
Re: General Notice! : Opera Mini Mod by coolsegun(m): 2:26am On Oct 08, 2008
@tolu
fear net, u will succeed.
Re: General Notice! : Opera Mini Mod by initialize(m): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2008
@tolu

I wish u success in ur exams. lo ka iwe dada. So ti gbo?
Re: General Notice! : Opera Mini Mod by SUXXI(m): 8:16am On Oct 08, 2008
Its good you have been doing a lot of research concerning opera mini mod.Are u really sure what you said about Nokia 6600?Its good to be SUPER EXTRA sure before you say something because 6600,3230 and the likes can be used to download with the opera mini mod.
Re: General Notice! : Opera Mini Mod by Cymbian(m): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2008
@initialize u didnt understand me very well, i said that with N73 inputing the @ trick to opera mini server, will browse but not free of charge, while inputing the additional server wont allow access to the network. U said you didnt input any tricks and u're browsing, some people think that they 'MUST' put the trick.
Peeps dnt understand comprehension passages that is why they fell exams.
@toluxa1 u go pass ur exams cos u dey understand.
Re: General Notice! : Opera Mini Mod by Cymbian(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2008
@suxxi
Nokia 6600 is an RMS phone and nothing changes that fact ok tell me what happens when u click 'save as' in the download option. Do u locate ur c:/ or e:/ drive?
Even if by chancn 6600 gets to download u cant download files up to or more than the RMS can contain, so u see that RMS limits storage.
Re: General Notice! : Opera Mini Mod by shens2006(m): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2008
Omo me dey use n73 nd i dey browse 4 free
Re: General Notice! : Opera Mini Mod by Mustay(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2008
  >> The Opera Mini Thread <<  exists for all opera-mini related matters.

(1)

Enjoy 18k/sec To All Networks With The New Airtel Smartbytes Data Plan / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.