Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC (3305 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Files On Android / Simple Method On How To Activate And Transfer Airtime On All Nigerian Network / How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by Biliboly: 4:04am On Jul 10, 2015
Don't have a USB cable around? Fed up with plugging in and out USB cable again and again? Don't be upset. There is still something you can do.

You can try this free app to manage your phone data on PC without USB. AirMore is a phone app which connects your phone and PC browser using WiFi. It allows you to manage your pictures, music, videos, contacts, apps, documents and files from the computer (including Windows and Mac OS) with ease. Now, let's see how it works.

1. Download AirMore app from Google Play store. Its icon is a piece of blue cloud.

2. Open the browser on your PC, such as Chrome, Safari or Firefox. and type in "airmore.net".

3. Use the app to scan the QR code on web. Click "Accept" on your phone when a dialog pops up.

4. Within seconds, your phone will be connected to PC successfully.

Please note that your phone and PC need to be connected to the same WiFi network.

Now, you can freely manage your phone data on computer and transfer files between phone device and PC easily. You can also discuss with other users about its features in this forum.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-airmore-cross-platform-android-t3112412
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by Tesialiay: 4:19am On Jul 10, 2015
I have used this software, it is a wonderful wireless transfer tool, I believe it is even better than Airdroid .

1 Like

Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by rerhji(m): 5:01am On Jul 10, 2015
quite educating thanks FP plss
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by ewizard1: 5:09am On Jul 10, 2015
You mean plain wifi without Internet Connection?

Since the interface is on a Web Browser, then i guess you need a working Internet connection to use it.

I know a lot like AirDroid etc, they all run the same way.
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by sorextee(m): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2015
CAN IT WORK ON BB10 OR IOS?
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by Biliboly: 3:28am On Jul 13, 2015
Tesialiay:
I have used this software, it is a wonderful wireless transfer tool, I believe it is even better than Airdroid .
Thank you for your support! cheesy
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by Biliboly: 3:31am On Jul 13, 2015
rerhji:
quite educating
thanks
FP plss
You're welcome. Have a try! wink
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by Biliboly: 3:41am On Jul 13, 2015
ewizard1:
You mean plain wifi without Internet Connection?

Since the interface is on a Web Browser, then i guess you need a working Internet connection to use it.

I know a lot like AirDroid etc, they all run the same way.
Sorry, I didn't make it clear enough. It does need Internet Connection. Thank you for your inquiry.
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by Biliboly: 3:46am On Jul 13, 2015
sorextee:
CAN IT WORK ON BB10 OR IOS?
Hi, AirMore can work on IOS. You can see this video which shows how to use AirMore for iOS phones. We will add more functions in the near future. But it doesn't support Blackberry phone yet.Thank you for your inquiry! smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by ewizard1: 7:34am On Jul 13, 2015
Biliboly:

Sorry, I didn't make it clear enough. It does need Internet Connection. Thank you for your inquiry.

ok...

Then its same like Upload and Download!
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by Biliboly: 1:31am On Jul 14, 2015
ewizard1:

ok...

Then its same like Upload and Download!

Yes. But your phone and PC are connected to the same local network, so file transfer is very safe and private.
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by Excelboi(m): 2:28am On Jul 14, 2015
All this scanning na wahala. SHAREIT is still the best... no wifi of any sort needed and you can also easily share data from your android phone to your pc.
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by Biliboly: 1:06am On Jul 16, 2015
We have added Contacts and Messages functions. Please have a try! smiley

Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by stephinnoyewole(m): 5:41am On Jul 16, 2015
Pls not working for me, while scanning, d phone vibrated once and d scanner disappeared...
Dis d continuous act happening @my end
Any solution?
I tether my phone network with d laptop using pdanet...
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by eddyland: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2015
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by bongolistik(m): 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
eddyland:
But I prefer this easier method and app here
http://highteknology..com/2015/07/how-to-transferreceive-files-wirelessly.html
this was really impressive

1 Like

Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by Biliboly: 8:36am On Jul 20, 2015
stephinnoyewole:
Pls not working for me, while scanning, d phone vibrated once and d scanner disappeared...
Any solution?

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you connect your phone and laptop to a router, and then try again?
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by xtervaganza(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2015
stephinnoyewole:
Any solution?
download shareit on playstore and forget this crap
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by ChuckD2(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Do you need a WiFi router for this to work or is it the native WiFi radio in your phone and PC that it uses?
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by Biliboly: 1:35am On Jul 21, 2015
ChuckD2:
Do you need a WiFi router for this to work or is it the native WiFi radio in your phone and PC that it uses?
Thank you for inquiry. A WiFi router would be better. It's more stable. Otherwise, the QR code may not show up.
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by KelsAltair(m): 6:10am On Jul 21, 2015
also try ShareIt app
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by Prechy2836(m): 6:36am On Jul 21, 2015
All this long process when you have ShareIt apk n exe that is like flashshare nd xender no internet connection needed simple n fast
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by Biliboly: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2015
AirMore new version 1.1.4 is released. : )

What's New
V 1.1.4
Fixed and improvements
1. Improved connection stability.
2. Improved the use experience of SMS function.
3. Fixed many other small bugs.
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by progaruda: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
You can also try the best app from lenovi to transfer your files from one computer to another computer wirelessly using the Shareit App which is availabel for Android, Windows, and Mac devices.
You can learn more about this application from here Download Shareit [url]https://www.technolotal.com/download-shareit-for-windows-7-8-laptop/ [/url] Download Shareit
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by Biliboly: 3:44am On Aug 17, 2015
AirMore for Android New Update

WHAT'S NEW

V 1.1.5
1. Fixed the bug of crashing when the camera was occupied by other app.
2. Added Language: Danish and traditional Chinese.
3. Fixed some other small bugs.
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by paulmarkino: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2015
Shareit app is the best. Download Android version for your phone and download windows version for your pc. Connect wirelessly to transfer from phone to pc and vise versa.
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by Biliboly: 4:47am On Sep 08, 2015
AirMore for Android V 1.1.6

WHAT'S NEW

1. Add External SD card support.
Here we are sorry to tell our users who use Android 4.4. As Android 4.4 blocked third party tools to write items into ExtSDcard, uploading, deleting and creating new files are not supported.
2. Add Settings feature.
We add some basic settings here, like scanner sound, auto update, add shortcut to home screen, etc.
3. Feedbacks make a good app. We add Feedback feature here to get more awesome ideas, fix bugs and improve AirMore together.
4. Fixed bugs.

See more information: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.airmore
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by vitality22(m): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
this is lovely
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by Biliboly: 3:23am On Sep 30, 2015
AirMore for Android V 1.2.1 is released cheesy

New features
1. Added two methods to help your Android get connected to AirMore Web with WiFi network. Enter local connection code or enter local IP address.
2. Added hotspot connection. Now you can get connected to AirMore Web when no WiFi is available.

Fixed and improvements
1. Improved loading speed of AirMore Web
2. Fixed other small bugs

Please have a try: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.airmore
Re: How To Wirelessly Manage And Transfer Android Files On/to PC by joeyarticles: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2016
Airmore For Android V 1.2.1 | Download Airmore Android wireless Transfer - I have decided to satisfy my other readers who use android device by writing this post on airmore for android.
http://www.techpent.com/airmore-android-v-1-2-1-download-airmore-android-wireless-transfer/

(1) (Reply)

Win A Brand New Car, 200k And Lots Of Gift Items In The Infinix Turn Up Friday / Free Any Blackberry Unlock With Mep Or Prd (all Network) Except Q10/Z10 / MTN Configuration For BB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.