Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Chris Brown Breaks Up With His Girlfriend Because He Wants Threesomeme - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Breaks Up With His Girlfriend Because He Wants Threesomeme (669 Views)

Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba / Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) / Confession: I Left My Girlfriend Because She Sat On 2face’s Laps - Basketmouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Breaks Up With His Girlfriend Because He Wants Threesomeme by mzfacts: 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
I seriously don't get what's wrong with Chris, like this lady got your back anytime and he's just messing around. Thought he was a changed Person.
MediaTakeOut has it that Chris and his on and off girlfriend Karrueche have broken up because he was “so disrespectful” to Kae after the
way she stood by him in jail by asking for threesomes whenever he wanted.

“After the way she held him down, he’s treating her like that,” her friend told the website. “You should have heard the way Chris was talking while he was in jail. He was talking about marriage, about remaining faithful, saying that Karrueche was
the only woman he ever wanted. He was acting OK for the first few weeks.”

“Chris spent most of his time with his boys, and talking to other women. I was embarrassed for
Karrueche,” a partygoer said. click here for more http://mzfacts..com/2014/07/chris-and-karrueche-break-up-because.html and please don't forget to comment.

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTO] Because She Is Happy: Kelly Rowland Continues To Show Her Baby Bump / Another Bomb Blasts Hit Yobe, Many Students Feared Dead / “no One Can Take My PLACE In Nollywood” – Mike Ezuruonye Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.