Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) (49581 Views)

BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by ebosie11(f): 9:42am On Jan 19, 2016
Moments ago, we reported that the alleged lover of Ice Prince’s girlfriend has confirmed that the French-Ghanaian model was indeed cheating on the rapper and dating him.

Yesterday, the Abuja big boy shared evidential photos of himself and Maima on Instagram all cozy during their vacation in Paris and London and then deleted them just to make a point that the rumours were true.

Now Ice Prince is pouring his heart out on Twitter, saying he always falls for ‘bad bitches’ and talking about an ex-girlfriend who made him rethink about love.

His friend and music producer, Prodigy tweeted at him and told him to calm down adding he had been through the same ordeal.

He then tweeted we should be expecting a new Ice Prince.

It seems Ice Prince has officially pulled the plug on their relationship. So sad!

https://twitter.com/Iceprincezamani/status/689287976287866880

1 Share

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by ebosie11(f): 9:42am On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by ebosie11(f): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2016
ebosie11:
Moments ago, we reported that the alleged lover of Ice Prince’s girlfriend has confirmed that the French-Ghanaian model was indeed cheating on the rapper and dating him.

Yesterday, the Abuja big boy shared evidential photos of himself and Maima on Instagram all cozy during their vacation in Paris and London and then deleted them just to make a point that the rumours were true.

Now Ice Prince is pouring his heart out on Twitter, saying he always falls for ‘bad bitches’ and talking about an ex-girlfriend who made him rethink about love.

His friend and music producer, Prodigy tweeted at him and told him to calm down adding he had been through the same ordeal.

He then tweeted we should be expecting a new Ice Prince.

It seems Ice Prince has officially pulled the plug on their relationship. So sad!
Another pic

1 Share

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by mployer(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2016
grin grin grin

Ice prince is a baby...I swear...

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Mathematical(f): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2016
grin

Shebi dem dey tell am..him bn dey yarn lubito before..now im eye don clear.. evil women do..

Small time the rich guy do chop, clean mawt leav the gurl..

Beside she gather breast sha.. she go see another guy..

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by oieda: 9:54am On Jan 19, 2016
What's the big deal in staying with one guy?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Lordskyes(m): 9:57am On Jan 19, 2016
Social media...
Breaking relationships since 1800 A.D

25 Likes

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by kennyjodeci(m): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2016
Lordskyes:
Social media...
Breaking relationships since 1800 A.D

Na so e break mine o

8 Likes

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by dhantey324(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2016
grin funny generation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
mployer:
grin grin grin

grin grin
it can happen to anyone

16 Likes

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by modextus(m): 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
That's exactly what happens when you date .... Dope gehs.. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Doublelady(f): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
mployer:
grin grin grin

grin grin
Every man is a baby, so long emotion is attached cheesy

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lol grin ;Dsocial media sef
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by omarithmetics: 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
Why give a b!#ch your heart When she rather have a purse

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by kimond101: 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Na wa oh

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by mccoy47(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Awwww.. bad belle won cry
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Smellymouth: 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Olosho everywhere ..

Dating a fine chic is cool... But be ready for the heartbreaks that comes with it....
I was there now i prefer my adugbo chic in shitta.... I no want wahala abeg... grin grin

25 Likes

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by magicminister: 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Everyone knew your girl was a hoe but you.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by LMAyedun(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
That's why I will always say keep your relationship off social media.

Social media kills love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by islandmoon: 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Donald Fool Trump will finish us if he hear this! cheesy

cheesy
cheesy

#leave love for yemi my lover#

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by free2ryhme: 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
se as social media f up a celebrity relationship

chai people bad ooo

1 Like

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by smudge2079(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
"But if the words heal.....let it" dats deep #words!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by sczeska: 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Sad

5 Likes

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by CR77(f): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
My boy friend make me like Love kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Dahveydson(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
grin grin

Who send am?

1 Like

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by macino1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Bad market, relationship break every where.

Meanwhile, discover the secret to AVOID THE SHAME OF PREMATURE EJACULATIONN and start LASTING LONG IN LOVE MAKING, Click: www.nairaland.com/2852801/top-secret-make-stick-love
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Small kids on the block embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Ginaz(f): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
she has everything already, why cheating on poor ice prince? embarassed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) / Photos From Olamide’s OLIC3 Concert (Olamide Live In Concert) Show / Valentine: Davido Celebrates The Plenty Women In His Life & Number 1, Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.