Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery (29607 Views)

Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them / Breaking News!!!apc Leader Caught With 200 Pvcs And Card Reader In Lagos / Boko-Haram Leader, Others Captured In Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by phlame(m): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin

Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by Missmossy(f): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chai! See their facescheesy this will even paint the party worse and give it a bad name.

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by noobsaibot2(m): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
A POLITICAL CRIMINAL (A.P.C)!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by myspnigeria: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
and they want to bring change to 9ja.....is ds d change?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by barthchuks(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
vicadex07: Forget abt PDP or APC or anything. Just give me a party without GEJ and I will vote for them. That man is a lying snail. The greatest liar ever. No wonder he said he was very much interested in the youths and media...so as to directly feed them with his lies so they can go against each other whilst they continue looting. Nairaland is a unique example. Everyone here is always bickering about one political party or the other.
and you forgot to share with us one thing. "how much you were paid for this or how you were brainwashed on this"

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by Chimoski87(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mogidi

What do you expect from a party led by a
"Tinubu"?
When I said the APC are band of thieves people
argued with me unnecessarily, I've been vindicated

This show even your though your brain undergoes factory reset, you won't stop been a foool for life.
I guess you are one off those Jonadaaaft bootliickers who won't even read before commenting. We know that in Nigeria, PDP as a party is the father of all political thuggery & use of arm. At least the criminal made us to know he is not a robber, neither has the APC chieftain responsible for this as the man pays him as a security man to protect him which is well established. The police is just thinking that we are foools by rushing to publish stories without concluding investigation. Had it been a PDP chieftain just did that or even worse as we all know, it won't come to limelight. Keep on foooling yourself bush boy

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by englishmart(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
ebamma: And PDP is led by Jesus christ and His 11 trusted disciples
why not call someone else? Why JESUS.?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by osaxx: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
APC THE BIGGEST PATRONIZERS AND SUPPORTER OF THUGGERY AND ROBBERY IN THE WORLD POLITICS......LOOK AT LAGOS FOR EXAMPLE....HOW AGBERO HAS TAKEN OVER THE STREET UNDER THE EYES OF THE GOVERNMENT...INSTEAD GOVT IS BUSY DESTROYING PEOPLES SHOPS AND SOURCE OF INCOME AND AGBEROS CONTINUE TO THRIVE......BECAUSE Tinubu NEEDS THEM FOR ELECTION...WELL GONE ARE THE DAYS FOR THUGS TO HIJACK BALLOT BOXES....GEJ FREE N FAIR ELECTION STANDS

7 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by jackdaniels(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
D criminals re gradually been caught grin grin ... Apc has metaphosized to a criminal party

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by BrosPeter: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
Apart from being supporters of APC they also steal, very interesting.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
pdp= enslaving the people. only a politically feeble mind wud take a pinch of salt from this trash.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by jakiedudu(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
ogbronx: take it or Ieave it. Most PDP bootlickers are simple-minded pple from my observations here on NL and my everyday association.
Like some would st*pidly conclude that am apc .
Are you a supporter of APC?
Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
Peppyluv: Babe on line, mumu GPA5 and co, come and see your 'hard working' brothers cheesy cheesy
quid nwannem bia ka ihu ndi oshi.
Ndiara chineke turu mbo n'ike. tongue
u 1 start ? Mumu,Igbo,s are worse,have u heard about the 31 young guys that were caught when doing cultism initiation in Imo few days ago? U won't hear about that.. Smell pus,sy.
Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by greall1: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
APC.
Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by vicadex07(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
barthchuks: and you forgot to share with us one thing. "how much you were paid for this or how you were brainwashed on this"
Did GEJ not say corruption is not nigerias problem and that stealing is not corruption...the two greatest lies
in the universe. To reason with jonathanians is like trying to preach to a theif who comes in the middle of the night to rob. No matter what you say he will still go ahead and robb you

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by RAO1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
MisterLongman: So the motive is to discredit APC.......... Its not like the PDP is innocent of this Crime........ It even was very prevalent during their eight years siege in the southwest.... For example during the days of Adedibu in Ibadan
Man!...you made me remembered the days of Lt..Adedibu.. in fact!.... Oyo state TV station, SPLASH FM, chiefs in Ibadan... among others ll never forget different attacks.... haters of APC.. . U capitalize on anything (-ve ) said about d party..... vote "them" in again.... let them rule for 50yrs...it's just that the youths (born by common man)ll suffer it... there's no need of listing areas "they " have failed.. .in fact,,,,I'm a (dieing) victim of one

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by ogbronx(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
jakiedudu: Are you a supporter of APC?
Did I not say it? Simpleminded, are you?
Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
You sound so frustrated and pained cheesy tongue
Don't cry o!Highway robber! tongue
These are the men that turn out to be your councillors and chairmen cheesy cheesy
Ndi ofe,ndi amu robber cheesy
Oya come and continue barking. Dog!

rahazaqa: u 1 start ? Mumu, yorubas are worse,have u heard about the 31 young guys that were caught when doing cultism initiation in ogun few days ago? U won't hear about that.. My mama Smell pus,sy.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by mightycrown1(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
if this is true then it is finished.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
That's why there should be a strong police force unit on ground during elections just like in Ekiti. Imagine this I'd!ots harassing voters with local guns.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by ogbronx(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
vicadex07: Forget abt PDP or APC or anything. Just give me a party without GEJ and I will vote for them. That man is a lying snail. The greatest liar ever. No wonder he said he was very much interested in the youths and media...so as to directly feed them with his lies so they can go against each other whilst they continue looting. Nairaland is a unique example. Everyone here is always bickering about one political party or the other.
See person wey get sense? Truth is that APC has failed as the much anticipated formidable opposition we hoped for.PDP is the bane of genuine development in Nigeria since 1999. If you ask me, they are a cult desperate for power and can go any length to see that they remain in power forever. To this, they employ all kinds of tricks on any strong opposition party like the APC (which they have finished) to ruin them. Bros, its not just gej, he is merely playing pdp's script. Its the party, like cancer, the its killing this country gradually.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by aryzgreat: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
Peppyluv: You sound so frustrated and pained cheesy tongue
Don't cry o!Highway robber! tongue
These are the men that turn out to be your councillors and chairmen cheesy cheesy
Ndi ofe,ndi amu robber cheesy
Oya come and continue barking. Dog!

grin
grin

Choi, see finishing!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by myboy2010(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
barthchuks: I dnt support any party but u said PDP are the worst,now tell me who make up APC? Is it not former PDP prodigies And wen such set of people come together isn't it suicidal
normal deductive reasoning 4rm d prev post does nt favour 1 party
Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nwanne,ndi a bu ndi ala!

aryzgreat:
grin
grin

Choi, see finishing!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by Tohpeh(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nestor021: Here is another free empowerment information to all youths from the stable of Felicity Global Forum.
Learn how you can start Mini Importation Business like jewelries, watches, phones, laptops, clothes, etc at a very cheap price from abroad and then resale the goods for a bigger profit here in Nigeria. Visit and register @ www.felicityglobal.com.ng for more info. All our e-Books are **FREE**
SHARE !!!
but your site is empty now
Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by ceejay80s(m): 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
ofè mmanú
Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Not shocked
Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by Adekagood: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
emmyrichie: undecided What if the apc won the previous election conducted in Ekiti state? Only God knows what would have happened.
Police would have arrested PDP thugs n be sued to court.
Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by experimentist: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
DONMAYOR19: The term APC is just too synonymous to evil, and I wander why people still honour such party.
keep wandering bro.. You can even wander enter sambisa.. Nutin do u
Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by Iloamaeke(f): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
The downfall of APC. I hope Lai Mohammed will not deny this one.
Re: Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery by rottenegg: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
if they listened to rauf and carried their charms maybe the police wouldnt have caught them.
slowpoke party with criminals as their leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS / 10 Things To Know About Nigeria’s Petroleum Industry Bill, PIB / Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.