Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS (29594 Views)

Dino Melaye Celebrates The Obituary Of ‘Made-In-Taiwan’ Recall Exercise / "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by dainformant(m): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2017
Governor Nyesom Wike stepped into the year 2017 with his wife Justice Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike and their lovely children. The Rivers First family were seen in a celebratory mood at an event to mark the new year.

Source' http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/governor-wike-steps-out-with-his-wife.html

Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 10:31am On Jan 03, 2017
lovely family

8 Likes

Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by PrettyCrystal: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2017
family man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by yarimo(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mtcheeew undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by IVORY2009(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
second in command, nice family! grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by boboLIL(m): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
One of the brave governors we have in Nigeria..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by AlhajiSpray(m): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
See as the family members sef dey bone? It must be hard living with such a drunken beast anyway!

I feel their pain even in the midst of plenty!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by boboLIL(m): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew undecided
wetin de pain you?

5 Likes

Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by goslowgoslow(m): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
Beautiful children. Demonic father!!! Please dont emulate your father.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by LordaGuru: 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by BTT(m): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
Killing and maiming other people's while keeping yours.

Posterity will tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by PIPPROF(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
goslowgoslow:
Beautiful children. Demonic father!!!

you should first tell me a Nigerian Politician who is not demonic

2 Likes

Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by BEENUEL(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
grin[b]CUTE,AdORABLE,RICH kids kiss kiss.....lovely Family[/b]
Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by hardywaltz(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
Killer I spot u...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

See as the family members sef dey bone? It must be hard living with such a drunken beast anyway!

7 Likes

Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by DIKEnaWAR: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
I am wondering who that first son resemble. Neither Wike nor the wife.

1 Like

Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by goslowgoslow(m): 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
PIPPROF:

you should first tell me a Nigerian Politician who is not demonic
For now this is about Wike.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by Big4wig(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
undecided
Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by donnie(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
The younger son go tuff

1 Like

Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
That's nice. Happy new year to all Nigerians.
Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by DIKEnaWAR: 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

I see am bro. If them no bone, Amechi and his thugs in the military, DSS , Nigeria Police and NSCDC might just begin to think that they are the family of MImiko and others that they have rubbished. My people have a saying that if snake no show himself, small children go wear am like belt for waist.

They don't feel your pain in your want even on top of your beef for them.

8 Likes

Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by 5starmilitant: 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew undecided

Typical Ameachi boy. Sorry o

2 Likes

Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by Donald50: 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
ok....
Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by hardywaltz(m): 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
I am wondering who that first son resemble. Neither Wike nor the wife.
What are you trying to say.
He looks like the security man
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by ufuosman(m): 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
Lovely family, this children don they soft landing already.
Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
Konji na bastard
Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by Donald50: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
goslowgoslow:
Beautiful children. Demonic father!!! Please dont emulate your father.
I wonder what God will do since ppl have started judging others.
Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
My able Governor, my Governor of the year!
Re: Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS by AlhajiSpray(m): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

I see am bro. If them no bone, Amechi and his thugs in the military, DSS , Nigeria Police and NSCDC might just begin to think that they are the family of MImiko and others that they have rubbished. My people have a saying that if snake no show himself, small children go wear am like belt for waist.

undecided

Nna men wetin be all this jargons wey you just dey use stain my post so?

MImiko? DSS? Ameachi? Which of your people? Wetin concern all this opio with the picture? Chineke!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"You Can Join Amotekun If You Have Spent 20 Years In Lagos & Speak Yoruba" / "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu / INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.