Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

What Kind Of Religion Is This. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Kind Of Religion Is This. (955 Views)

What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / 100% Proof That Religion Is A Sham. MUST READ !!!! / Religion Is Sweet Poison, Heaven Is A State Of Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Religion Is This. by shakazuldadon: 4:57am On Jul 08, 2014
I was deeply saddened when i saw this picture. Its totally reprehensible and morally wrong for people to do this under any kind of religion. Its babaric.

Re: What Kind Of Religion Is This. by shakazuldadon: 4:58am On Jul 08, 2014
shakazuldadon: I was deeply saddened when i saw this picture. Its totally reprehensible and morally wrong for people to do this under any kind of religion. Its babaric.

Underaged muslim girls in chains are being taken to their husbands house.
Re: What Kind Of Religion Is This. by 1stola: 5:04am On Jul 08, 2014
Fool! and who told you that they are Muslims?
Re: What Kind Of Religion Is This. by shakazuldadon: 5:25am On Jul 08, 2014
1stola: Fool! and who told you that they are Muslims?

Wise man, they are christian girls on their way to a picnic, whats the difference between these girls and the ones yerima and co are marrying here in naija. Dont just open ur trap and say anything. Instead of you to condemn the action. I know you are hurt but find more productive ways of venting your anger and stop foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog.
Re: What Kind Of Religion Is This. by 1stola: 5:28am On Jul 08, 2014
shakazuldadon:

Wise man, they are christian girls on their way to a picnic, whats the difference between these girls and the ones yerima and co are marrying here in naija. Dont just open ur trap and say anything. Instead of you to condemn the action. I know you are hurt but find more productive ways of venting your anger and stop foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog.

clap for yourself.
God don catch u - I go soon remember the name of the film acted by some whòres in either Netherland or Israel tongue
Re: What Kind Of Religion Is This. by Yunus2012(m): 5:48am On Jul 08, 2014
Are guys intellectuals at all? you saw a picture without any explanation, comment , source you are commenting. let me tell you a few scenario this could have happen:
1. It could be a protest. remember a few years ago, France band wearing of any religious material in public. Remember?
2. It could be a movies.
How can you see a picture and immediately conclude? ha. smh.

(1) (Reply)

For Non Catholics: Church Or Bible Which One Came First? / God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor / Fake Prophets In The Pentecostal Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.