Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Soft Appointment Notification From Addax Development Petroleum Company. A.D.P.C - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Soft Appointment Notification From Addax Development Petroleum Company. A.D.P.C (2009 Views)

I Just Received This From Arik Petroleum Company? / Addax Retrenches Over 90% Of Its Contract Staff / Bg Oil And Petroleum Company Recruitment Scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soft Appointment Notification From Addax Development Petroleum Company. A.D.P.C by dybaba(m): 7:30am On Jul 08, 2014

Dear :

JOBOFFER FOR TRAINING PROGRAM

From the desk (HR) human resource relations department of Addax Development Petroleum Company, we wish you the very best of this season as you prepare to give out your services to this firm, you are among the fourth batch of employees to be employed in this firm for the year as we have branches in almost all the continents of the globe , This employment vacancy after screening is only open to (Forty) 40 carefully selected candidates, while the remaining candidates are expatriates from various countries in order to meet up with the current trend of competition in the oil and gas sector.

We have received your resume, application, which has passed through screening and was confirmed suitable, you have been confirm capable of working with our company, we hereby is presented to you the soft copy of your Appointment Notification Letter which proofs that you will be fully employed to work with the Addax Development Petroleum Company after confirmation of the below requirements.

To ensure that any candidate coming to work with us is legal and officially cleared by the company's safety department you are kindly required to provide the copies of the below requirement on or before the 12th of July, 2014.

REQUIREMENTS

1.      Photocopies of Academic Certificate.
2.      HSE Competent 3 Certificates (Health Safety and Environment).
3.      2 copies of Sized Photo Passport.
4.     NEBOSH General Certificate.(National Examination Board of Occupational Safety & Health)

All the above requirements must be submitted to the below company address in person or through courier.

Addax Development Petroleum Company
24 Shell Road,
Finima,Bonny Island,
Rivers State.

HSE/NEBOSH TRAINING

Candidates having issues with the HSE and NEBOSH certificate should contact the hiring co-ordinator for help.

Contact person: Francis Uka.   Phone: 08102707059

THE PROGRAM

The Addax Development Petroleum Company training program will last for 6months, the training program will be academically challenging and intensive with many practical assignments and evening work. Continuous assessment and appraisals of trainees will take place during the period of training.
The CP/2 program is a City and Guild accredited, and on the successful completion grad and shall be awarded the City and Guild of London Institute Certificate, in addition to the Addax Development Petroleum Company Certificate of attendance.

TRAINEE NUMBER

Your assigned trainee number of the 2014 Addax Development Petroleum Company training program is R******.

SALARY/BENEFIT

As per the company policy, you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date/resumption date.

Salary:  Monthly starting salary of N300,000 (Three hundred thousand Naira monthly)
Training Bonus:  N30,000 (Thirty thousand Naira monthly).
Accommodation: Addax Development Petroleum Company provides free accommodation to all trainees/employee.

Complete details will be found in the appointment letter to be sent to you on confirmation of your documents.

RESUMPTION DATE

The resumption date for the  Addax Development Petroleum Company training program is on the 18th of August, 2014.

EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS

After the submission and confirmation of all the above listed documents, your duties and responsibility (Job Profile) will be handed over to you along with the hard copy of your Appointment Letter via dhl courier service. So ensure you submit all the listed requirements on or before the 12th of July, 2014. As failure will result in the cancellation of appointments.

We at  Addax Development Petroleum Company  hope that you'll accept this job offer and look forward to welcoming you aboard.

Best Regards,

Hiring Coordinator, Human Resources.
Addax Development Petroleum Company.
24 Shell Road, Finima,
Bonny Island,Rivers State.
Tel:  08102707059  

Please did anyone also Received this mail notification? Although, I have submitted series of applications at Addax, but I haven't been invited for a test and haven't hard anything from them at all.
Could this truly be from Addax? I'm suspecting is from G' guys (the guys wer me self don sharp pass). So I thought I should bring it here so we can talk about it and possibly prevent others from being Scam.

NB
The mail is from; noreply@formresponse.com
Re: Soft Appointment Notification From Addax Development Petroleum Company. A.D.P.C by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 08, 2014
Call the number 1st and tell us the reply. To me I feel it is a scam cos the salary is too good to be true

Just call the number and get bck to us
Re: Soft Appointment Notification From Addax Development Petroleum Company. A.D.P.C by dybaba(m): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2014
MsSteph: Call the number 1st and tell us the reply. To me I feel it is a scam cos the salary is too good to be true

Just call the number and get bck to us

OK dear. I will do that latter and post the reply.
Re: Soft Appointment Notification From Addax Development Petroleum Company. A.D.P.C by slimtriggaman: 7:46am On Jul 08, 2014
Don't call the number there, just go through their website and call any of their Nigerian contact numbers from their website, if it's for real, they will confirm it!
Re: Soft Appointment Notification From Addax Development Petroleum Company. A.D.P.C by dybaba(m): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2014
slimtriggaman: Don't call the number there, just go through their website and call any of their Nigerian contact numbers from their website, if it's for real, they will confirm it!

OK.
Re: Soft Appointment Notification From Addax Development Petroleum Company. A.D.P.C by oluakadinma: 7:56am On Jul 08, 2014
Bros don't bother calling the number cus this is a certified scam.

This is their style of operation. The number handler will promise to get you the certificate on time before the expiration of the said date .
Re: Soft Appointment Notification From Addax Development Petroleum Company. A.D.P.C by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2014
Addax pays higher than that. And they will take u to Lagos nt bonny. FlEeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Soft Appointment Notification From Addax Development Petroleum Company. A.D.P.C by freecitizn: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2014
This is arrant nonsense at best...a poorly constructed, error ridden, unprofessional letter. For the HSE certification, you either have it or you dont, whats with the 'issues'? Addax has their administrative office in lagos, the contact person has only a phone number, not a company domain email address...the NCD program is vehemently discouraging the enagagement of expatriates except if absolutely necessary... too many unintelligent flaws with this letter...Even the title 'Job offer for Training Program'...such a shame. Abeg totally disregard please....

1 Like

Re: Soft Appointment Notification From Addax Development Petroleum Company. A.D.P.C by Barywhyte(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2014
Op I feel this is scam. Addax petroleum could not have written such error-ridden employment letter. Besides, your claim that you didnt attend any of their tests or interview is another pointer to fraud. They just got your email address from the pool of applicants and sent you this fraudulent email. Lastly I think the end product of this will their demand for money to quickly help you procure those certificates.
Its a poorly written scam message. Discard it I advise.
Re: Soft Appointment Notification From Addax Development Petroleum Company. A.D.P.C by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
Re: Soft Appointment Notification From Addax Development Petroleum Company. A.D.P.C by ikcbn(m): 12:24am On Jul 19, 2014
I just got similar email this morning with my own deadline date being 22/07/2014, I think its too good to be true. Just how did you get along yours since its already past your deadline date?

(1) (Reply)

Fresh & Experienced Muslim Graduates On Whatsapp For Unadvertise Jobs Updates / Massive Job Recruitment At JAGAL Group (33 Positions) / Naspas Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.