Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,364 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East (1950 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Group Decries Buhari's Worrisome Display Of Misogynistic Tendencies / Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by ojimbo(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ndigbo Unity Forum, an Igbo socio-
cultural organization, has decried
what it called exploitation of South
East residents by new owners of
Power Holding Company of Nigeria
(PHCN) in the zone, Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC). In a statement by Augustine
Chukwudum and Ugochukwu
Umeobinka, president and publicity
secretary, respectively, the group
appealed to the electricity company
in the South East to reduce its outrageous bills on consumers even
with poor services. Chukwudum also appealed to the
government and other regulatory
agencies to look into the matter and
ensure that "this unjustified
exploitation of the people of the
South East by the owners of the privatized power holding company is
stopped." The president said to end the ugly
trend, Ndigbo Unity Forum has called
on Federal Government and other
regulatory bodies to mandate Enugu
Electricity Distribution Company
(EEDC) to distribute prepaid meter to all its consumers in the South East
especially in Onitsha, Abakiliki,
Okigwe, Nsukka, Owerri, Aba,
Umuahia, Orlu, Nnewi, Awka, Oji
River, Afikpo and Arochukwu. The group also urged the
government to monitor closely the
activities of the private owners and
ensure that the outrageous imposing
of ridiculous bill on helpless citizens
is stopped. "We urge President Goodluck
Jonathan to interfere and resolve the
issues that have been delaying
geometric power from providing
power to Aba, a city of more than six
million people which is also one of the industrial hubs of Nigeria. "We call on the Dr Sam Amadi-led
Nigeria Electrical Regulatory
Commission to remove the N750
fixed charge since the payment
cannot be justified. "The Federal Government should
withdraw the license of Enugu
Electricity Distribution Company if the
company fails to regulate the
outrageous bills it imposes on the
people of South East and hand it over to a more considerate and competent
cooperate bodies," the group stated.
Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by ojimbo(m): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
m.allafrica.com/stories/201407070847.html/

source
Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by Mynd44: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by GPA5: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
SO, "SOUTH LEASTERNERS" ARE SUFFERING .

NO WONDER THEY ALWAYS TROOP DOWN TO LAGOS ,IBADAN, OGUN...... TO HUSTLE,

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by Guykhena(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
Power Supply,Nigeria number 2 enemy after the Bokos of cus.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by otokx(m): 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
Power supply is poor everywhere in Nigeria especially the townships. No light in University of Port Harcourt and ALUU as usual.
Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by Yoritshekiri: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
GPA5: SO, "SOUTH LEASTERNERS" ARE SUFFERING .

NO WONDER THEY ALWAYS TROOP DOWN TO LAGOS ,IBADAN, OGUN...... TO HUSTLE,
And ''SOUTH WASTERNERS'' who sell their votes for cups of rice are meant to be enjoying or what?

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by GPA5: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
Yoritshekiri:
And ''SOUTH WASTERNERS'' who sell their votes for cups of rice are meant to be enjoying or what?

SO?

BUT THEY'RE NOT LEAVING THEIR REGION TO SOJOURN IN ANOTHER MAN'S LAND.

#HOPE YOU GO WATCH TONIGHT'S MATCH BECAUSE I NO SURE SAY THERE WILL BE POWER SUPPLY IN YOUR REGION (SOUTH LEAST )

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by Yoritshekiri: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
GPA5:

SO?

BUT THEY'RE NOT LEAVING THEIR REGION TO SOJOURN IN ANOTHER MAN'S LAND.

#HOPE YOU GO WATCH TONIGHT'S MATCH BECAUSE I NO SURE SAY THERE WILL BE POWER SUPPLY IN YOUR REGION (SOUTH LEAST )
Hahaha as if you have 24 hours power supply in the South West.
There is always generator on standby if there is no public power supply, so don't worry about me.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
Yoritshekiri: ....
Swear by your mothers life that you do not have one or more relative residing somewhere in the southwest

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
is this not suppose to be Orlando Owoh?

Yoritshekiri:
There is always generator on standby if there is no public power supply, so don't worry about me.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by GPA5: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
Yoritshekiri:

I CAN MENTION STATES IN SOUTH WEST THAT ENJOYS CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY.

#WHILE OTHER STATES ARE ENJOYING POWER SUPPLY AND YOU DEY USE MONEY TO BUY PETROL INTO YOUR GENERATOR. ON TOP THIS, YOU STILL DEY PAY BILL.

I CAN NOW SEE WHY IBO ARE LEAVING THEIR REGION(SOUTH LEAST ) TO HUSTLE IN ANOTHER MAN'S LAND

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by Demdem(m): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
Fresh air to ibos
Courtesy.........Jonathan.

16 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by Yoritshekiri: 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: Swear by your mothers life that you do not have one or more relative residing somewhere in the southwest
I swear by your mother's pûssy, I don't!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by Yoritshekiri: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
GPA5:

#WHILE OTHER STATES ARE ENJOYING POWER SUPPLY AND YOU DEY USE MONEY TO BUY PETROL INTO YOUR GENERATOR. ON TOP THIS, YOU STILL DEY PAY BILL.

I CAN NOW SEE WHY IBO ARE LEAVING THEIR REGION(SOUTH LEAST ) TO HUSTLE IN ANOTHER MAN'S LAND
Name the states you fool.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by GPA5: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
Yoritshekiri:
Name the states you fool.

OSUN, OGUN, ONDO..... SHOULD I CONTINUE WITH THE NAME OF THE STATES.

#slowpoke

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by Scout60(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
GPA5:

#slowpoke
Are you not ashame of your self. Igbo have taken over your land. We are proud to rule the economy of lagos nd ogun.
Apparantly some area enjoy stable electricity while some do not. My area in onitsha enjoy stable electricity

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by GPA5: 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
Scout60:
Are you not ashame of your self. Igbo have taken over your land. We are proud to rule the economy of lagos nd ogun.
Apparantly some area enjoy stable electricity while some do not. My area in onitsha enjoy stable electricity

YOU RULE ECONOMY OF LAGOS AT THE EXPENSE OF LANDLOCKED, EROSION REGION?

MAJOR CITIES IN NIGERIA WITH ECONOMIC VIABILITY

LAGOS - YORUBA

KANO - HAUSA/FULANI

PORTHARCOURT - IJAW

? - IBO.

IF SO, WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE STILL SHOUTING ?

POOR POWER SUPPLY IS GEJ'S FRESH AIR FOR IBO,

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by Yoritshekiri: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
GPA5:

#slowpoke
70% of Ondo doesn't know what an electric pole looks like let alone cable.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by GPA5: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
Yoritshekiri:
70% of Ondo doesn't know what an electric pole looks like let alone cable.

IBO HAS ALWAYS BEEN GIVEN EXAGGERATED ESTIMATION. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW. OSUN STATE DO SUPPLY ELECTRICITY TO ONDO STATE

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by Scout60(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
GPA5:

LAGOS - YORUBA

KANO - HAUSA/FULANI

PORTHARCOURT - IJAW

? - IBO.

Shai look at how this guy is exposing its foolishness.
What of the popular main market in onitsha.
What of the popular upper iweka in onitsha.
What of the popular motorcycle spare part in nnewi.
Have you come to think. Why lagos state look so dry when ibos travel back for xmas.
Not only in nigeria we are dominating, we dominate usa, dubai south africa, london, and many. We go there, carry their economy along, come back build a huge mansion in our fatherland. Then the yorubas keep ranting.
Any country that no ibo live there are not worth to live.
Confer haiti, somalia etc.
Keep hating
We keep moving.

Wait, my friend whoo live at lagos have just completed his mansion in our villa. The opening ceremony is schedule on sunday. Guy you are invited. Come and chop ibos money small. tongue
GPA5:

LAGOS - YORUBA

KANO - HAUSA/FULANI

PORTHARCOURT - IJAW

? - IBO.

Have you come to think. Why lagos state look so dry when ibos travel back for xmas.
Not only in nigeria we are dominating, we dominate usa, dubai south africa, london, and many. We go there, carry their economy along, come back build a huge mansion in our fatherland. Then the yorubas keep ranting.
Keep hating
We keep moving.

Wait, my friend whoo live at lagos have just completed his mansion in our villa. The opening ceremony is schedule on sunday. Guy you are invited. Come and chop ibos money small.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by GPA5: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
Scout60:
Keep hating
We keep moving.

Wait, my friend whoo live at lagos have just completed his mansion in our villa. The opening ceremony is schedule on sunday. Guy you are invited. Come and chop ibos money small. tongue
Keep hating
We keep moving.
!
Wait, my friend whoo live at lagos have just completed his mansion in our villa. The opening ceremony is schedule on sunday. Guy you are invited. Come and chop ibos money small.

What of the popular main market in onitsha
!!
IT DOESN'T MAKE IMO THE MOST ECONOMIC VIABLE STATE IN NIGERIA

IT DOESN'T MAKE ANAMBRA STATE MOST ECONOMIC VIABLE IN NIGERIA

STILL YOUR PEOPLE COME DOWN TO SOUTH WEST TO HUSTLE ESPECIALLY IN LAGOS, IBADAN, OGUN ,OSUN

MAJORITY OF YOUR IN DISAPORA ARE HUMAN TRAFFICKERS, DRUG BARON, REFUGEES.

Wait, my friend whoo live at lagos have just completed his mansion in our villa. The opening ceremony is schedule on sunday.

IBO KEEP APPEASE THEMSELVES WITH THEIR ASSERTIONS. I AM CERTAIN YOU COOK THE STORY UP.

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by Scout60(m): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
GPA5:

What of the popular main market in onitsha
!!
IT DOESN'T MAKE IMO THE MOST ECONOMIC VIABLE STATE IN NIGERIA

IT DOESN'T MAKE ANAMBRA STATE MOST ECONOMIC VIABLE IN NIGERIA

STILL YOUR PEOPLE COME DOWN TO SOUTH WEST TO HUSTLE ESPECIALLY IN LAGOS, IBADAN, OGUN ,OSUN

MAJORITY OF YOUR IN DISAPORA ARE HUMAN TRAFFICKERS, DRUG BARON, REFUGEES.

Wait, my friend whoo live at lagos have just completed his mansion in our villa. The opening ceremony is schedule on sunday.

IBO KEEP APPEASE THEMSELVES WITH THEIR ASSERTIONS. I AM CERTAIN YOU COOK THE STORY UP.
Stupid thing.
We go to lagos to hustle. I believe.
We came to lagos, we saw what is happening and we conguer.
We are proud we have turn yorubas into omeniles.
But op is there any country that is free from drug trafficking, kidnapping. So op leave ibos alone

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by GPA5: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
Scout60:
Stupid thing.
We go to lagos to hustle. I believe.
We came to lagos, we saw what is happening and we conguer.
We are proud we have turn yorubas into omeniles.
But op is there any country that is free from drug trafficking, kidnapping. So op leave ibos alone

HOW DID YOU CONGUER (CONQUER)? TELL YOUR IBO LEADERS TO MAKE YOUR REGION ECONOMIC VIABLE, CONDUCIVE......

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by mrjangaweed: 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
GPA5:

I hate bigots like you

Die by thunder and lightening

May your days be like the days of osama

You must die
evil son of a prostitute mother

Death to nairaland bigots

Die die dieeeeee

Gpa5 dieeeee

May motor scatter you flesh there
Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by GPA5: 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
mrjangaweed:

I hate bigots like you

Die by thunder and lightening

May your days be like the days of osama

You must die
evil son of a prostitute mother

Death to nairaland bigots

Die die dieeeeee

mrjangaweed dieeeee

May motor scatter you flesh there

I REBUKE IT. ALL WHAT YOU WROTE ABOVE SHALL MANIFEST IN YOUR FAMILY.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by mrjangaweed: 12:04am On Jul 09, 2014
GPA5:

I REBUKE IT. ALL WHAT YOU WROTE ABOVE SHALL MANIFEST IN YOUR FAMILY.

You are a dead man already so you dey fear ni?

Your mother is a fagggot and a cheap prostitute your father is a drunk petty thief thats why you resulted in insult to cool of your frustrated life.

But i tell you that a bigot like you wont last you must die a horrible death

Vulture will eat you you shall be Trampled

May all your family die in bomb blasr and it will kill only you and your family without any innocent soul.

Die gpa5 dieeeeee you bigot dieeeee because you are a supporter of APC you deserve to die.

Die die die.

But i offer you second Chance stop the bigotry and maybe you will get a fast sweet death.

Bastard

Mugu

Idiott

Article of no commercial value.

Scallywaggggg

Son of evil parents

Nincompooppppp

Scumbaggggg

Die dieeeeeee
Die isha allah
Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by GPA5: 12:20am On Jul 09, 2014
mrjangaweed:

You are a dead man already so you dey fear ni?

Your mother is a fagggot and a cheap prostitute your father is a drunk petty thief thats why you resulted in insult to cool of your frustrated life.

But i tell you that a bigot like you wont last you must die a horrible death

Vulture will eat you you shall be Trampled

May all your family die in bomb blasr and it will kill only you and your family without any innocent soul.

Die mrjangaweed dieeeeee you bigot dieeeee because you are a supporter of APC you deserve to die.

Die die die.

But i offer you second Chance stop the bigotry and maybe you will get a fast sweet death.

Bastard

Mugu

Idiott

Article of no commercial value.

Scallywaggggg

Son of evil parents

Nincompooppppp

Scumbaggggg

Die dieeeeeee
Die isha allah

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:25am On Jul 09, 2014
Scout60:

You need to leave your hamlet sometime and go view the outside world.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by laffytaffy1: 2:20am On Jul 09, 2014
Yoritshekiri:
I swear by your mother's pûssy, I don't!

Are you sure you want to be swearing to that smelly rot.
Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by mrjangaweed: 3:17am On Jul 09, 2014
Gpa 5 your mother should have flused you down to toilet to avoid and prevent her untimely demise now but she said no.

No i mr jweed condemn you to a compulsory death amin
Re: Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East by lakpalakpa: 3:44am On Jul 09, 2014
Fresh air to AlaIbo...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seized $9.3 Million: Nigerian Government’s Explanations Flawed – South Africa / Yar’adua Cabal Member Heads Buhari Policy Team / Buhari Campaign Banners Set Ablaze By Arsonists In Warri Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.