Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Shipping From The Usa Without Using 3rd Party Shipping Company? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping From The Usa Without Using 3rd Party Shipping Company? (1451 Views)

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Shipping From China To Nigeria / Gtb Online 3rd Party Transfer Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping From The Usa Without Using 3rd Party Shipping Company? by jonescyras(m): 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
hi nairalanders. now that paypal has shown us the green light to use their services without iota of privacy. i want to know if ebay sellers will accept payment from 9ja and ship to nigeria.. i am prone to using shipping company which bring high cost burden on me..
I would love to know if its possible, if yes, hence, will i receive my item at my doorstep?. I am used to paying for inter-state delivery after a huge payment on shipping... I am in ondo state and i have a post office address... Thanks as u help.
Re: Shipping From The Usa Without Using 3rd Party Shipping Company? by eph12(m): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
DHL FedEx EMS any of these should ship to your door. Search for sellers that will accept to ship to Nigeria.
Re: Shipping From The Usa Without Using 3rd Party Shipping Company? by jonescyras(m): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
eph12: DHL FedEx EMS any of these should ship to your door. Search for sellers that will accept to ship to Nigeria.
pls can u give more clue on searching 4 sellers that do ship to 9ja.. Where will i go on ebay to get that?
Re: Shipping From The Usa Without Using 3rd Party Shipping Company? by jonescyras(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
eph12: DHL FedEx EMS any of these should ship to your door. Search for sellers that will accept to ship to Nigeria.
pls can u give more clue on searching 4 sellers that do ship to 9ja.. Where will i go on ebay to get that?.
Re: Shipping From The Usa Without Using 3rd Party Shipping Company? by eph12(m): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
jonescyras:
pls can u give more clue on searching 4 sellers that do ship to 9ja.. Where will i go on ebay to get that?.
Your address shows Nigeria so when you view an item it automatically tells you whether the seller ships worldwide or not.
Re: Shipping From The Usa Without Using 3rd Party Shipping Company? by jonescyras(m): 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
eph12:
Your address shows Nigeria so when you view an item it automatically tells you whether the seller ships worldwide or not.
thanks bro.
Re: Shipping From The Usa Without Using 3rd Party Shipping Company? by Nafizzey(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
Which among these companies offer efficient & affordable shipping fee in relative to others..
Re: Shipping From The Usa Without Using 3rd Party Shipping Company? by eph12(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nafizzey: Which among these companies offer efficient & affordable shipping fee in relative to others..
Not too sure but I think you should check out EMS.
Re: Shipping From The Usa Without Using 3rd Party Shipping Company? by tonjeola(m): 8:17am On Jul 10, 2014
jonescyras:
ebay automaticly filters and bring sellers who ship worldwide to ur home page
Re: Shipping From The Usa Without Using 3rd Party Shipping Company? by Originalsly: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2014
Nafizzey: Which among these companies offer efficient & affordable shipping fee in relative to others..
USPS is by far the least expensive. The system is efficient but then how efficient depends on the people at your local Post Office.
Re: Shipping From The Usa Without Using 3rd Party Shipping Company? by Mcleo007(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.
Re: Shipping From The Usa Without Using 3rd Party Shipping Company? by chinosxl(m): 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
jonescyras: hi nairalanders. now that paypal has shown us the green light to use their services without iota of privacy. i want to know if ebay sellers will accept payment from 9ja and ship to nigeria.. i am prone to using shipping company which bring high cost burden on me..
I would love to know if its possible, if yes, hence, will i receive my item at my doorstep?. I am used to paying for inter-state delivery after a huge payment on shipping... I am in ondo state and i have a post office address... Thanks as u help.

unless you want fast/overnight delivery you don't need DHL FedEx EMS, USPS cos their charges are higher than regular shipping companies. You can visit my procurement page on my website for the cheapest delivery to Nigeria. www.lsmglobalshipping.com office in Houston TX and Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

250k At Hand Buh I Don't Know Which Business To Venture Into; / ATM Didn't Dispense Cash Bank Claims Otherwise. / The 23 Richest Countries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.