Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,733 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja (4110 Views)

I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili / Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party / Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
akins56: Na wa oo, if its true that he his the true owner of that hospital, then he is a bastard!, thats why tinubu is still managable, at least he invested his loots in lagos/south west.
na your papa born you jare! I am yet to see a southwesterner carrying his investments to another region.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Energito: 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
This is the 1st time u re making sense.keep it up
berem: But Odili is heartless o! Why build a world-class hospital in Abuja and not in the South-South or even South-east?

All these yeye SS/SE ex and present governors who like to invest in another man's land,na God go judge una!!
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by kel4soft: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
We have been overwhelm with corruption or better still, stealing is now a norm that we cannot condemn it. Do I blame the commentaries here?Absolutely No!!!
'which stealing you go talk which one you go leave'.

Very simple to find out the exact owner of the hospital. EFFC should swing since it is not a government project.
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by 7lives: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
Corruption had been legalised in Nigeria, after all its ordinary stealing no be me talk am o na Jona talk so. Make una no accuse me of committing " talkery" as my papa dey talk am, all Nigerian polithievecians who had stolen money stashed away in foreign accounts should emulate uncle BAT by bringing back the money to re invest in the economy. The unemployment in the country is killing, they should do the needful by setting up manufacturing business in the country we are tired of waiting for foreign investment that is not forthcoming.
Na beg we dey beg o, we no dey fight anybody. Ogbe fohun folohun no be me talk am o na orunmila baba agbomiregun, baba IFA talk am. Eshe o Nigeria a gbe wa o ashe.
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
berem: But Odili is heartless o! Why build a world-class hospital in Abuja and not in the South-South or even South-east?

All these yeye SS/SE ex and present governors who like to invest in another man's land,na God go judge una!!
fOR THE 1ST TIME WE R ON THE SAME PAGE....he is such a stewpid fellow
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2014

Odili owns a hospital and a clinic serving the residents of Port Harcourt. The hospitals serve major corporate organisations and government parastatals on retainship basis. What the point of building another in Rivers state. Besides, his attempt to build a world class hotel here was hijacked by his political opponents and the project stalled till date.

Finally, investors do take appraisal of the economic climate of an area before investing, isn't it appropriate if the said owners of the Abuja clinic decided to invest in abuja cos of conducive environment and viability of the enterprise?
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by ibietela2(m): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
banega: yes oh,. Thankss dear, ah think say nah only me notice her stupidity on here...

I just observed it in the other thread, hoping to see a reply but none before coming here to see the same thing

1 Like

Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by cyril10(m): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
banega: yes oh,. Thankss dear, ah think say nah only me notice her stupidity on here...

I like you.
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
cyril10:

I like you.
I like you too •

1 Like

Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by IdomaLikita: 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
banega: Can't you be more polite? You do not speak with respect.. Woe! Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that!!!! lipsrsealed

Just served you a Cup of your own Tea! Any Problem with it? More Sugar? Cream?
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
IdomaLikita:

Just served you a Cup of your own Tea! Any Problem with it? More Sugar? Cream?
You should always try to show respect, and this is just basic stuff that all human beings should have in their life,. Just being nice to people... Yuh obviously lack manners and home training put together... Well i'm not going to waste my time teaching you something you couldn't be bothered to learn for yourself.. Loolx... It really sucks to be you. M sorry, but it has to be said.. tongue
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by IdomaLikita: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
banega: You should always try to show respect, and this is just basic stuff that all human beings should have in their life,. Just being nice to people... Yuh obviously lack manners and home training put together... Well i'm not going to waste my time teaching you something you couldn't be bothered to learn for yourself.. Loolx... It really sucks to be you. M sorry, but it has to be said.. tongue

Like you showed optimum courtesy when you termed a grown woman's posts "Stupid" and "Dumb"! Honour is given to whom Honour is due! and I haven't seen you apologize to Berem here! Sucks to be me? Sweetheart, No member of your family lineage is worthy to unstrap the lace of my Shoes!

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by OCHULORC(m): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
banega: This is the very first time on nairaland I've seen you make a bit of sense... !TBH! most of your posts on here are usually super dumb or just plain stupidd!!!!
You read my mind..

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
IdomaLikita:

Like you showed optimum courtesy when you termed a grown woman's posts "Stupid" and "Dumb"! Honour is given to whom Honour is due! and I haven't seen you apologize to Berem here! Sucks to be me? Sweetheart, No member of your family lineage is worthy to unstrap the lace of my Shoes!
cool cool
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
IdomaLikita:

Yeah right, on nairaland fake is the latest trend, everyone seems to be in style.. Your a living proof that man can live without a brain,. Don't be bitter at mee though, I'm superior to you and your entire low life generations.. Be bitter at your stupidd parentss for mixing their genes and spawning you...
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by KingTom(m): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
banega: Yeah right, on nairaland fake is the latest trend, everyone seems to be in style.. Your a living proof that man can live without a brain,. Don't be bitter at mee though, I'm superior to you and your low life entire generations.. Be bitter at your stupidd parentss for mixing their genes and spawning you...
JESUS! You don finish this guy grin grin grin
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
KingTom:
JESUS! You don finish this guy grin grin grin
Loolx.. grin grin
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Enkaynwa(f): 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2014

ahn ahn angry this is uncalled for pls
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by IdomaLikita: 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
banega: Yeah right, on nairaland fake is the latest trend, everyone seems to be in style.. Your a living proof that man can live without a brain,. Don't be bitter at mee though, I'm superior to you and your entire low life generations.. Be bitter at your stupidd parentss for mixing their genes and spawning you...

Whatever makes you cum Darling! Sweet Dreams!
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
IdomaLikita:

my dear,let it go ok? smiley
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
IdomaLikita:

Next time you mind your own fuckinq business, and don't meddle in my affairs on here, coward ! You ran off like a wet dog.. Nor surprised though.. After all You lost already, that's waht you do best lose .. Your a born failure.. A Serial loser.. Idiotta
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
Yeah, ah know right dear,. If i could retract right now i would,. But since i can't.. I'll apologize
Enkaynwa:

Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Coldfaya(m): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
Enkaynwa:

Gbam!

I think they've all bin noticed by barem which I guess was what they wanted. I wish dey Just don't make it look childish or look like hatred. Life is simple

1 Like

Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Coldfaya(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
banega: Yeah, ah know right dear,. If i could retract right now i would,. But since i can't.. I'll apologize

My dear they r better ways to pass a msg across ok.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by kel4soft: 12:12am On Jul 10, 2014
SeaGold:

Odili owns a hospital and a clinic serving the residents of Port Harcourt. The hospitals serve major corporate organisations and government parastatals on retainship basis. What the point of building another in Rivers state. Besides, his attempt to build a world class hotel here was hijacked by his political opponents and the project stalled till date.

Finally, investors do take appraisal of the economic climate of an area before investing, isn't it appropriate if the said owners of the Abuja clinic decided to invest in abuja cos of conducive environment and viability of the enterprise?

First Rivers or Pamo?
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 10, 2014
kel4soft:

First Rivers or Pamo?

Pamo in Aba Road.

Precious in D/line
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by kel4soft: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2014
SeaGold:

Pamo in Aba Road.

Precious in D/line

All right. Was it not Pamo Gov. Amaechi was PRO in early 90s.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Army Generals Reportedly Resign Over Insistence To Work For PDP / Picture This V.p Osinbajo Taking A Selfie With Hausa Girls / BBC: Boko Haram Have Inflicted Heavy Casualties On Nigerian Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.