Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institution In Nigeria? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institution In Nigeria? (24707 Views)

Cfa Vs Acca Which Is Harder / What Every CFA Level 1 Candidate Should Know! / CFA Candidates In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institution In Nigeria? by adedayobaruwa: 9:25am On Nov 24, 2012
[b][b]HOUSE :SRRY 4 DIS!!!

For Wedding, Make-Ups, Gele, Wedding Invitations, Wedding

Decorations and Wedding Cakes. You can PM me on BB:

22EB0198, adedayobaruwa@yahoo.com on facebook for make-up

pictures and others.

Affordable and reasonable price.

Have your Certificate on training:Make-Up,Gele, Predicure

and Manicure,

Company name: LEWALESIS GLOBAL WORLD ENTERPRISES

b/N:2072674

Name: Adedayo Baruwa
Re: Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institution In Nigeria? by oneblacboi: 7:13am On Dec 31, 2013
Have you heard about the CFA Access Scholarships?

Find out how you can win a CFA Scholarship

http://www.davidapaflo.com/2013/08/how-i-won-scholarship-from-cfa-institute.html
Re: Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institution In Nigeria? by LuckyLadolce(m): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
ADEIFEOLUW:

I am a CFA level 1 candidate and would love weekend lectures in Nigeria, pls. would love to hook up with fellow candidates to share experience of this wonderful profession.

Rgds.
Hello Ade, I want to believe you are done with the CFA by now. Please i will like to also take up the program and as such, i will like to have your contact so you could put me thorugh. Regards.
Re: Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institution In Nigeria? by yemixi4real(m): 11:03am On Feb 12, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
Hello Ade, I want to believe you are done with the CFA by now. Please i will like to also take up the program and as such, i will like to have your contact so you could put me thorugh. Regards.

Hello sir, kindly help me with infos as regards CFA

(1) (2) (Reply)

OANDO Staff Appeal For Support And Urgent Intervention In The Mass Sacking / His Mckinsey Interview / Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.