Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Pictures to prove that parenting works best by lying constantly to a child. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures to prove that parenting works best by lying constantly to a child. (1312 Views)

Funny Family/Marriage Pictures To Spice Your Day. / Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting / Dangers Of Constantly Insulting Your Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures to prove that parenting works best by lying constantly to a child. by Ephramed(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
Growing up as kid our parents tell a little lie just for us to do the right things and for them to make parenting easy,for me my mother told me that when someone die a bad child when he or she dies they will burn each finger one by one in hell by devil.so funny though.

So share yours.

Pix source [www.viralnova.com]

Re: Pictures to prove that parenting works best by lying constantly to a child. by Ephramed(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
Here are more......

Re: Pictures to prove that parenting works best by lying constantly to a child. by Ephramed(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
More.......

Re: Pictures to prove that parenting works best by lying constantly to a child. by Ephramed(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2014

Re: Pictures to prove that parenting works best by lying constantly to a child. by Kanwulia: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
Yoruba-Ekiti English again? undecided

Picture to PROOF?
Kai! cry
These DAFINATLY peeps don come again o?
NL go soon crash again!
Ewo!!! cry
Re: Pictures to prove that parenting works best by lying constantly to a child. by Ephramed(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kanwulia: Yoruba-Ekiti English again? undecided

Picture to PROOF?
Kai! cry
These DAFINATLY peeps don come again o?
NL go soon crash again!
Ewo!!! cry

Correction noted thanks.
Re: Pictures to prove that parenting works best by lying constantly to a child. by Kanwulia: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ephramed:

Correction noted thanks.

Thank you!

Arrrrrrgh!
Re: Pictures to prove that parenting works best by lying constantly to a child. by Ephramed(m): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kanwulia:

Thank you!

Arrrrrrgh!

You are welcome.
Re: Pictures to prove that parenting works best by lying constantly to a child. by Kanwulia: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
Back to topic!

My grandmother made fun of us urinating too loudly in the toilet. . . when her grand daughters visited her in the village.
She go dey make nasty comments to us say our toto don wide finish. . . undecided
"SEE AS DEM DEY PISS". . . undecided

What da hell was she yapping about? Man nor dey make noise piss for toilet? undecided

We started pissing outside so our toto will not make too much noise in embarrassment.

She go tell my papa say we dey piss. . . shio ro ro ro ro. undecided

I asked my mom if it was true.

Because we were under 10 those days o.
Me, my sister and my female cousins confuse o. . . .SERIOUSLY!!!! undecided

My mama just hiss, tell us make we nor mind the old woman!

It did not answer my question. . . .I was puzzles for years.
Anytime I used the "toilet". . . I would close my legs tightly.

Na when I come h-enter secondary school I come know say nor be toto we dey take piss o!

Thank My H-Agnostic Gawd for SIMPLE BIOLOGY LESSONS! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pictures to prove that parenting works best by lying constantly to a child. by Ephramed(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kanwulia: Back to topic!

My grandmother made fun of us urinating too loudly in the toilet. . . when her grand daughters visited her in the village.
She go dey make nasty comments to us say our toto don wide finish. . . undecided
"SEE AS DEM DEY PISS". . . undecided

What da hell was she yapping about? Man nor dey make noise piss for toilet? undecided

We started pissing outside so our toto will not make too much noise in embarrassment.

I asked my mom if it was true.

Because we were under 10 those days o.
Me, my sister and my female cousins confuse o. . . .SERIOUSLY!!!! undecided

My mama just hiss, tell us make we nor mind the old woman!

It did not answer my question. . . .I was puzzles for years.

Anytime I used the "toilet". . . I would close my legs tightly.

Na when I come h-enter secondary school I come know say nor be toto we dey take piss o!

Thank My H-Agnostic Gawd for SIMPLE BIOLOGY LESSONS! kiss
Re: Pictures to prove that parenting works best by lying constantly to a child. by Ephramed(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kanwulia:

kiss

This place got me cracking my ribs,very funny.
Re: Pictures to prove that parenting works best by lying constantly to a child. by Iolite(f): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lol! These got me cracking cheesy cheesy : That of the ice cream van and buzz lightyear.
Re: Pictures to prove that parenting works best by lying constantly to a child. by LewsTherin: 5:07am On Jul 10, 2014
The ice cream van thing was just plain nasty! grin
Re: Pictures to prove that parenting works best by lying constantly to a child. by phabulous88(m): 7:32am On Jul 10, 2014
grin

(1) (Reply)

Job And Kid / Rip To A Very Close Friend. / Why Women Should Take Good Care Of Thier Housemaids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.