Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Has Guiness Canceled D Test? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Guiness Canceled D Test? (1107 Views)

Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit / Invitation For Aptitude Test From Fairview(nspm)-any1 Wit An Ideal Hw D Test Is? / Pls When Is D Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Has Guiness Canceled D Test? by emy1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2006
guys, i received a mail from guiness stating most on those that where to seat for the exam on thurs didnt write so the exams hav been resheduled,incendentally i wrote on thurs.am i to seat for another exam does anybody know?
Re: Has Guiness Canceled D Test? by kitaun(m): 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2006
Emy1,
to say the least am dissapointed at your post because you just could not exercise patience to go through previous posts before posting yours because onabanjo had posted something similar which clearly indicated that all that wrote the test on the said day should ignore the text message of reschedulement
Re: Has Guiness Canceled D Test? by crito(m): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2006
na wa ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Re: Has Guiness Canceled D Test? by kitaun(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2006
uncle/madam rich olly,
i should have preffered to leave you to your ranting but still it must be clearly said here that in as much as we are here for a purpose,we must avoid myopia of focus,the guy did not beg to reply but you have not been able to answer him at all either,moreso you should know that some of these issues are sensitive especially when some people are not called for general exams like that and you being lucky to be shortlisted still come on to ask a question a primary school child does not need to ask,how do you expect peeps not shortlisted to feel ?
tho it seems you are the methusellah methinks you need to do the growing up yourself,am not bothered by peeps like you cos all you seem to want is attention and if you give it to me i will give you double and get that straight into your head.Gaskiya grin grin grin

(1)

Help Me: / Uba Interview / I Have Nnpc Test This Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.