Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches - Religion (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches (1386344 Views)

THREAD: HIGHER EVERYDAY- DAILY GUIDE For YOUTHS With W.F.KUMUYI (deeper Life) / Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up / 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:08am On Apr 12
Higher Everydɑy
Thursday, April 11, 2024

Come Out

… See more
Re: Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:02pm On Apr 12
Higher Everydɑy
Friday, April 12, 2024

Follow Your Shepherd

… See more
Re: Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:49am On Apr 13
Higher Everydɑy
Saturday, April 13, 2024

Special Qualities For Service

… See more
Re: Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13
OLAADEGBU:
Higher Everydɑy
Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Pray To See And Enter

… See more

Re: Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:31am On Apr 14
Higher Everydɑy
Sunday, April 14, 2024

Planning By God's Permission

… See more
Re: Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:18am On Apr 15
Higher Everydɑy
Monday, April 15, 2024

No Option To Christian Unity

… See more
Re: Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:11am On Apr 17
Higher Everydɑy
Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Idols Are Not God

… See more
Re: Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:36pm On Apr 17
OLAADEGBU:
Higher Everydɑy
Thursday, December 28, 2023

Prayer Of Consecration

… See more

Re: Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:08am On Apr 18
Higher Everydɑy
Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Jesus Saves

… See more
Re: Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches by JessicaRabbit(f): 9:29pm On Apr 18
EmperorCaesar:
JessicaRabbit, My brother showed me how u owned and schooled him in one Atheism vs Theism convo and you've almost successfully turned him into an Atheist

He's asked me to read more and wider so that we two can take on u at the same time...I've read a lot now and we're both ready to simultaneously tackle your atheistic views on matters

We've even prayed for a month that u don't change our minds instead, so we're well fortified now

When will u be ready for this discussions?

Hello there, EmperorCaesar!

I'll start by saying that for what it is worth, I think it's commendable that you and this "brother" of yours are seeking to expand your horizons by reading widely. As for religious discussions in general, I honestly don't mind discussing and exploring different viewpoints as long as I'm convinced that you or your "brother" aren't arguing in bad faith. I've said this countless times here and on other forums where I'm active that I have little to no interest in converting anyone. I only share perspectives and perhaps shed light on different aspects of the topics at hand.

If you're going to get me to indulge in this dialogue, I'd kindly request that you follow these terms and conditions:

[1] All parties involved should enter the discussion willing to consider different perspectives, without the intention of winning an argument but rather to explore ideas and evidence.

[2] Every claim presented should be supported by empirical evidence or logical reasoning. Personal anecdotes or testimonies are welcome but should not be the sole basis of an argument. If you're going to make a big deal about some personal experience you had and how it affected your beliefs, then I see no point engaging in the discussion.

[3] The conversation should remain civil, without resorting unnecessarily derogatory language or personal attacks that have nothing to do with the topic.

[4] All parties should strive to avoid logical fallacies. If one is pointed out, it should be acknowledged and corrected.

[5] The discussion should remain on the agreed-upon topics and not diverge into unrelated subjects. Also, let's avoid doing a Gish Gallop and stick to at least 2 or 3 core topics of debate.

If these terms are agreeable, then you have my permission to open a thread and tag me in it.
Re: Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:36am On Apr 19
Higher Everydɑy
Friday, April 19, 2024

Flee Youthful Lusts

… See more
Re: Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:57am On Apr 20
Higher Everydɑy
Saturday, April 20, 2024

Holiness And Heaven

… See more
Re: Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:34am On Apr 21
Higher Everydɑy
Sunday, April 21, 2024

PAUL’S BURDEN FOR HIS PEOPLE

… See more
Re: Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:22pm On Apr 21
OLAADEGBU:
Higher Everydɑy
Friday, December 29, 2023

How Has Your Service Been?

… See more

Re: Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:02pm On Apr 22
Higher Everydɑy
Monday, April 22, 2024

Crucified With Christ

… See more
Re: Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:43am On Apr 23
Higher Everydɑy
Tuesday, April 23, 2024

The Firm Foundation

… See more
Re: Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:20am On Apr 24
Higher Everydɑy
Wednesday, April 24, 2024

The Lethal Power Of Lust

… See more
Re: Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:17am On Apr 25
Higher Everydɑy
Thursday, April 25, 2024

Love Not The World

… See more
Re: Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:48pm On Apr 25
Today is the D-day! The Crusade starts today. I'm super excited to see and be part of the great things the Lord will do. Are you ready?

Links to connect in comment section 👇

#GlobalCrusadewithKumuyi
#GCKinAba
#AbaGCK
#GCKinAbia
#TheGospelToEveryCreature
#GCK
#KemisolaOmoyiolaNotes (25 04 2024)

Re: Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26
Higher Everydɑy
Friday, April 26, 2024

INTERCESSORY PRAYERS

… See more
Re: Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:03pm On Apr 27
Higher Everydɑy
Saturday, April 27, 2024

Look And Live

… See more
Re: Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:16pm On Apr 28
Higher Everydɑy
Sunday, April 28, 2024

Listen More, Speak Less

… See more
Re: Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:41am
Higher Everydɑy
Monday, April 29, 2024

The Vine And The Branches

… See more

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.