Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Higher Everyday — Look And Live - Religion (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Higher Everyday — Look And Live (1384819 Views)

THREAD: HIGHER EVERYDAY- DAILY GUIDE For YOUTHS With W.F.KUMUYI (deeper Life) / Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up / 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
GOD'S BEEN THERE - DLBC HQs CHOIR, Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJR_F1zMNCQ
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
TAKE A STAND - DLBC CHOIR HQs, Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7VUl64cUs0
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:58am On Apr 07, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
TUESDAY APRIL 07, 2020

For Increase: Pray And Pursue
TEXT: Judges 8:1-5

"And Gideon came to Jordan, and passed over, he, and the three hundred men that were with him, faint, yet pursuing them" (Judges 8:4).

When Mary A. Kidder wrote the song below, little did she know that it would inspire saints and sinners globally. Now, sing along for that spiritual tonic effect:

Ere you left your room this morning,
Did you think to pray?
In the name of Christ Our Saviour,
Did you sue for loving favour,
As a shield today?

O how praying rests the weary!
Prayer will change the night to day;
So when life gets dark and dreary,
Don't forget to pray.

Like Gideon, all believers are called to be Conquerors. But we can't have victory on our own, and so must rely on God through prayer and faith. While you pursue your dream and set goals, challenges are bound to come. That's why we must pray, committing the journey to God's hands for success. You will not fail through faint; you will not give up. Your resources may be few, but it doesn't limit our God. Trust in His plan for victory.

Quote: "Pray, committing the journey to God's hands."

Chɑllenge: "Do you trust God's plan for your victory?"

Prɑyer: "Help me today, Oh God, as I pursue my goals."

See more here:
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
STAND STRONG - DLBC CHOIR HQs, Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWOtWZlXvic
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
WEDNESDAY APRIL 8, 2020

Resist The Roaring Lion
TEXT: 1 Peter 5:1-9

"Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world" (1 Peter 5:9).

Children of God should be aware of the devil's existence and his antics. A Christian woman in Abuja, the Federal Capital City of Nigeria, narrated how she overcame a tempter of another religion. He offered her a lift in his car as she waited for a taxi cab.

No sooner had they driven off than he placed his right hand on her lap. She screamed at him to take off his hand or drop her. Surprised, he withdrew his hand. Her resistance ended his planned amorous affair. Satan is out to ruin the testimony of every Christian.

A counselor once asked a little convert, "What if the devil comes to your door and tries to lead you astray?" The young girl answered, "I'll ask Jesus to answer it." That's great! There's power in the name of Jesus. Like a roaring lion, Satan looks for whom to devour, but always remember that greater is He that's in us than he that's in the world. Resist him with the Word, prayer and Jesus' name, and be sure of victory.

Quote: "Resist him with the Word, prayer and Jesus' name."

Chɑllenge: "Cast your care and fears on our Great God."

Prɑyer: "Thank you Father for my victory over the devil in Jesus' name."

See more here:
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2020
DCLM_ General Superintendent’s Special Messages for the Weekend

The General Superintendent will be delivering Special Messages on Friday 10th and Saturday 11th, April 2020 to mark this Special season.

As scheduled below:
Friday, April 10 ...........
⏰7pm (local time) 19:00GMT

Saturday, April 11
⏰...........9am (local time)8:00GMT

The Messages will be relayed on:

1. Satellite Transmission

2. Online streaming. - www.youtube.com/users/dclmhq
- twitter: @dclmhq
- facebook: www.facebook.com/dclmhq
- webcast.dclm.org

3. Online Radio
- radio.dclm.org (For english, French, yoruba, Portuguese, Hausa Languages)

Android App: download the app via: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dclm.live
Through the app you have the opportunity watching the GS video seamlessly as well.

4. Radio Nigeria Network Stations:

1. RADIO ONE 103.5 FM in Lagos
2. KAPITAL 92.9 FM in Abuja
3. COAL CITY 92.9 FM in Enugu
4. TREASURE 98.5 FM in Port Harcourt
5. PREMIER 93.5 FM in Ibadan
6. HARMONY 103.5 FM in Kwara
7. SUPREME 96.1 FM in Kaduna
8. FOMBINA 101.5 FM in Adamawa
9. PROGRESS 100.5 FM in Ekiti
10. PRIME 101.5 FM in Lokoja, Kogi
11. POWER 100.5 FM in Bida, Niger
12. GLOBE 98.5 FM in Bauchi
13. PEACE 102.5 in Maiduguri
14. PYRAMID 103.5 FM in Kano
15. PRECIOUS 102.5 FM in Lafia
16. COMPANION 104.5 FM in Katsina
17. HORIZON 100.50 FM in Jigawa
18. PRIDE 102.5 FM in Zamfara
19. ROYAL 101.5 FM in Sokoto
20. EQUITY 103.5 FM in Kebbi
21. HARVEST 103.5 FM in Benue
22. HIGHLAND 101.5 FM Jos
23. CANAAN CITY 99.5 FM in Calabar
24. BRONZE 101.5 FM in Edo
25. CREEK 101.5 FM in Bayelsa
26. ATLANTIC 104.5 FM in Uyo
27. HEARTLAND 100.5 FM in Imo
28. PURITY 102.5 FM in Anambra
29. PACESETTER 103.5 in Abia
30. UNITY 101.5 FM in Ebonyi
31. GOLD 95.5 FM in Ilesha, Osun
32. PARAMOUNT 94.5 FM in Ogun
33. POSITIVE 102.5 FM in Ondo State

Be expectant, it will be a season of refreshing from the Lord.

© DCLM LAGOS HQ
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Special Message

Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
THURSDAY APRIL 9, 2020

Knowledge Is Power
TEXT: Isaiah 5:13-16

"Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst" (Isaiah 5:13).

"We hear everyday that knowledge is power. Not really. Knowledge is information. It is potential power and it becomes power only when it is acted upon," says Shiv Khera. Apply your knowledge in solving problems and it becomes power. The lion is described as the king of the forest because it is powerful. The whale is the biggest sea creature while the eagle is the champion in the air. However, all these and many fearsome creatures have been captured, tamed and controlled by man through knowledge for dominance.

People carry out researches to gain knowledge, and through it, the world has greatly advanced in various fields. Our text talks about the people of God who lacked His knowledge and suffered for it.

God gave us the Bible and His only begotten Son so that we can know Him and His will, else we perish in darkness. The youth who is without Christ and lacks proper understanding of God's Word, lives in sin and in the congregation of the dead. Your greatest asset is your knowledge of Jesus Christ, Bible study and prayer.

Quote: "Your greatest asset is your knowledge."

Chɑllenge: "Your knowledge gives you all round dominion."

Prɑyer: "Oh Lord, deliver me from ignorance and spiritual blindness."

See more here:

1 Share

Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2020
COVID 19 Sensitization Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPHizjkeyaI
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
THIS KINGDOM - DLBC HQs CHOIR Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3TzbLfx0Qg
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
FRIDAY APRIL 10, 2020

Who Knows Tomorrow?
TEXT: Proverbs 27:1-2

"Boast not thyself of tomorrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth" (Proverbs 27:1).

Science and technology has developed means of forecasting weather and wind direction, though not to exact precision. This however helps us to plan and prepare for the future. Nations of the world invest much money in research so as to make the future generation have a better life. However, a single natural disaster of flood, storm or earthquake can render such projects and plans useless. The builders of the Tower of Babel, the victims of the USA World Trade Centre 9/11 attack, and those of the earthquake/tsunami that devastated parts of Japan in March, 2011, had their future plans, which became shattered dreams.

The wise youth trusts in the Lord like the song writer says:
"Many things about tomorrow,
I don't seem to understand;
But I know who holds tomorrow,
And I know who holds my hands."

Leave your tomorrow in God's hands. He is faithful to give the best to all who hand their plans to Him. Those who boast of their tomorrow are not wise. Better to say, "...If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that" (James 4:15).

Quote: "Leave your tomorrow in God's hands."

Chɑllenge: "Only God knows the details about our future."

Prɑyer: "Lord, in you I trust. See me through today and in days ahead."

See more here:
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
SATURDAY APRIL 11, 2020

The Time Is Now
TEXT: 2 Corinthians 6:1-10

"(For He saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation)" (2 Corinthians 6:2).

Time is the greatest resource of man. Everyone has 24 hours per day. What each does with his determines the future gains or losses. The youth who habitually wastes his time will eventually waste his youthful age when he should have laid a solid foundation for future achievements. Thomas Alva Edison said, "Time is not a commodity that can be stored for future use. It must be invested hour by hour, or it is lost forever." Remember that yesterday is gone. Spend today judiciously in positive and result-oriented activities.

No one knows the time of the rapture. Time for repentance and identification with the Saviour is now. There may never be any other chance to hear the gospel. Accepting Christ is a necessity for everyone. The great conqueror, Napoleon Bonaparte, on his dying bed regretted missing the opportunity to embrace Christ and gain heaven. A rewarding future depends on your salvation decision today. The Bible admonishes, "Redeeming the time, because the days are evil" (Ephesians 5:16). There is God's judgment ahead! Warn sinning youngsters of this danger.

Quote: "Accepting Christ is a necessity for everyone."

Chɑllenge: "The Lord is at hand. Are you ready?"

Prɑyer: "Father, guide me to walk with You in righteousness."

See more here:
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
PRECIOUS JESUS DON'T FORGET - DLBC HQs Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-rGSaslhh4
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
GREATER THAT IS HE THAT IS IN ME - DLBC CHOIR HQs Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir-MlGi8dE4
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
SUNDAY APRIL 12, 2020

No More In The Grave
TEXT: Matthew 28:1-10

"He is not here: for He is risen, as He said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay" (Matthew 28:6).

"Easter is a time when God turned the inevitability of death into the invincibility of life," says Craig D. Lounsbrough. The empty tomb has been such a nuisance to the haters of Jesus Christ and enemies of Christianity, since about 2,000 years ago.

The "chief priests and the Pharisees" obtained Pilate's approval and so "went, and made the sepulchre sure, sealing the stone, and setting a watch." They even "gave large money unto the soldiers," who witnessed the resurrection, to lie that "His disciples came by night, and stole him away" (Matthew 27:62-66; 28:11-15).

Yet, all their efforts met with futility. Yes, Jesus died, was buried but rose from the dead and showed Himself with many infallible proofs to His disciples for forty days (Acts 1:3). Praise God! He is no more in the grave. "Without the resurrection, the cross is meaningless," said Billy Graham.

Ignorant and deluded souls continue adoring crucifixes, images and vainly reciting liturgies, which represent the tomb that cannot save. Wise ones however seek the risen Lord and procure spiritual resurrection. Have you sought Him?

Quote: "Wise ones however seek the risen Lord."

Chɑllenge: "Where do you belong, in or out of the grave?"

Prɑyer: "I seek the risen Lord, so help me God."

See more here:

1 Share

Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hallelujah He is risen!

Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2020
FOOT ON THE ROCK - DEEPER LIFE CAMPUS CHOIR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkVWc_PVv8s
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
He Arose. Hallelujah! cheesy

Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
He Arose. Hallelujah! cheesy

Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
MONDAY APRIL 13, 2020

Care Not About Criticisms
TEXT: Nehemiah 4:1-6

"Now Tobiah the Ammonite was by him, and he said, Even that which they build, if a fox go up, he shall even break down their stone wall" (Nehemiah 4:3).

A businessman, Mr. Bill Gates, observed that the customers who criticise your work, product and packaging are the best who spring you to excellence. They challenge you every moment. They cause you to have a personal self-examination or self-appraisal. When your work is criticised, do not be offended, discouraged or sad.

Our teachers criticise our work when they score us in order to get the best from us. J. H. Jansen said, "The man who wins may have been counted out several times, but he did not hear the referee."

However, the critics in our text today were enemies of progress. They sought to weaken, dissuade and frustrate the good work of God by Nehemiah. They did not want Jerusalem's walls to be rebuilt. Nehemiah was not moved but was focused, completing the work and putting the enemies to shame. The king later made Nehemiah a Governor. There are many such enemies of the gospel today. They want to cause you to backslide from the faith. Resolve to keep the gospel flag flying. No critic can quench your zeal in Christ.

Quote: "No critic can quench your zeal in Christ."

Chɑllenge: "Your critics are blessings in disguise"

Prɑyer: "I am determined to succeed in Jesus' name."

See more here:
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Christ Is Risen

Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
TUESDAY APRIL 14, 2020

Grow Your Gifts
TEXT: 2 Timothy 1:1-7

"Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands" (2 Timothy 1:6).

Everybody has gifts or talents. Talent may be defined as a marked natural ability. Talents are gifts from God through nature, but spiritual gifts are given by God to a born again person. As a natural talent gets its possessor to excellence, so spiritual gifts make one to be extra-ordinary for God. Strive to discover your talent. It can help you in your choice of career. There are various areas of need in the church and society where talented persons can be helpful. Such areas include: singing, electrical/electronics, medical aid, building and maintenance.

Apostle Paul urged Bishop Timothy to "Stir up the gift of God" in him. Here, it refers to a particular spiritual gift that would help Timothy's ministry. Spiritual gifts include: healing, word of wisdom, word of knowledge and working miracles (1 Corinthians 12:7-10).

Moses also imparted spiritual gifts onto his successor, Joshua. Gifts not stirred up and used frequently become blunt and may be lost. After salvation, get sanctified and Spirit-filled. You can receive and grow spiritual gifts by desire, holiness and fervent prayers.

Quote: "You can receive and grow spiritual gifts."

Chɑllenge: "Do not hide your talents, use them for Christ"

Prɑyer: "Lord' give me gifts for excellent service."

See more here:
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:25am On Apr 14, 2020
Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Tweets

1 Share

Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
MY HOPE - DLBC, HQs CHOIR Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM-ZJwUYxeU
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
GODS CHOIR - Deeper Life Bible Church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUPVLSHbMmQ
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
WEDNESDAY APRIL 15, 2020

Praying With Passion
TEXT: James 5:13-18

"Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months" (James 5:17).

William Carey stated: "Prayer - secret, fervent, believing prayer - lies at the root of all personal godliness." Elijah was a godly man; his fervent prayers to God brought fire and rain on earth. His prayer closed heaven from cloud, dew and rain for three and a half years.

After leading Israel back to the worship of Jehovah, he prayed with passion and faith seven times. He did not stop praying until he got evidence of an answer. He had prophesied to King Ahab, "...there is a sound of abundance of rain" (1 Kings 18:41-46).

Every believer is called to prayer with passion. Some youths disregard prayer. They play while others pray, and avoid family devotions. They go to bed without passionate prayer. The result is spiritual dryness. Some even pray making empty noise pretending to be fervent.

The power of passionate prayer does not rest in noise or coherency of grammar. It begins with submitting to God's will and knowing His Son, Jesus Christ. If you desire answers to your prayers, you must develop passion for prayer in righteousness and faith in God.

Quote: "Develop passion for prayer in righteousness."

Chɑllenge: "Wake up from your slumber and pray"

Prɑyer: "Lord, ignite in me the passion to pray."

See more here:
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
WHAT FAITH DOES - DLBC CHOIR HQs Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OxvyPLNqyg
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:03am On Apr 16, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
THURSDAY APRIL 16, 2020

Key To Success
TEXT: Philippians 4:12-13

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" (Philippians 4:13).

In his last sermon on earth, Charles H. Spurgeon aptly described the support our Lord Jesus offers believers. He said, "If you wear the livery of Christ, you will find Him so meek and lowly of heart that you will find rest unto your souls... If He bids us carry a burden, He carries it also... His service is life, peace, joy. "Oh, that you would enter in it at once! God helps you to enlist under the banner of Jesus Christ". Spurgeon served his generation preaching and writing the full gospel even in weakness and ill health as he aged.

Apostle Paul reveals the secret of his exploits in God's work to be, "Christ which strengtheneth me". You too can succeed through Christ's support. You must live holily and diligently hold fast to God's promises in every area of life, be it in your studies or Christian walk. Pray in faith that He will always be present in your hour of need. Set your goals right today and work without fear. The result will surprise you and the world.

Quote: "You too can succeed through Christ's support."

Chɑllenge: "Commit to Christ that which seems heavy for you"

Prɑyer: "Help me dear God to overcome my challenges in Jesus' name."

See more here:
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2020
Deeper Life E-Learning Programme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AhepY5i0SA
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Deeper Life E-Learning Platform

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3YyVpgRdlY
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
FRIDAY APRIL 17, 2020

Confession With Conviction
TEXT: 2 Kings 4:20-26

"Run now, I pray thee, to meet her, and say unto her, Is it well with thee? is it well with thy husband? is it well with the child? And she answered, It is well" (2 Kings 4:26).

Positive confession with true conviction that all things are possible with God never fails to manifest God's glory. However, talking faith without inner assurance and conviction that what you desire is realisable is self-deceit.

The woman in our text was in a terrible agony of heart. Her only son died. She prepared to go in search of help from prophet Elisha. To her husband's question on the possibility of seeing the prophet, she simply replied, "It shall be well" (2 Kings 4:23). When she saw the man of God, her faith increased and she said, "It is well." Her confession came to pass. Elisha restored her son to life.

Do you confess positively when there are needs? Do you believe God's Word when you go for counselling and prayer? Some youths even dislike going to see spiritual leaders for counselling and prayers. It is pride, and can lead a troubled youth into worse challenges.

Your church leaders or school counsellor can help you overcome discouraging situations. Moreover, fill your heart with God's Word and confess it in time of need.

Quote: "Fill your heart with God's Word and confess it."

Chɑllenge: "What do you say to your challenges?"

Prɑyer: "Lord, help my unbelief. It is well with me."

See more here:
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
SATURDAY APRIL 18, 2020

Emulate Sporting Ethics
TEXT: 1 Corinthians 9:23-27

"And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air" (1 Corinthians 9:25, 26).

Every athlete goes through personal and group preparations before competitions. Skills are acquired and developed through such regular exercises. His daily dream is to win in every competition. He deliberately keeps his eating habits under control. He forsakes many legitimate normal life patterns. He regulates his time of leisure, sleep, visitations and phone calls. An athlete, during competitions, neither minds the applause of well-wishers nor the booing from opposing crowd. He is entirely focused on the games and the rules.

If you want good success at school, you must be like an athlete. You must discipline yourself to adjust to rigorous work - reading and studying before examinations. You must keep to a workable timetable and study all relevant books.

The Christian race is compared to that of the athlete. You strive to master the word of God with total obedience. Self-control keeps you from sin and distraction of fans and foes. Be determined to run the race to finish well and strong. Never give heed to the clouds of challenges. According to Winston Churchill, "Difficulties mastered are opportunities won."

Quote: "Self-control keeps you from sin."

Chɑllenge: "Success is born out of diligent work."

Prɑyer: "Lord, help me to diligently pursue my goals."

See more here:

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (112) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.