Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Higher Everyday — Look And Live - Religion (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Higher Everyday — Look And Live (1385033 Views)

THREAD: HIGHER EVERYDAY- DAILY GUIDE For YOUTHS With W.F.KUMUYI (deeper Life) / Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up / 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:28pm On May 09, 2020
DLBC Campus Choir: We Walk By Faith and Not By Sight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l90VeFH6kYg
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:04pm On May 09, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
SUNDAY MAY 10, 2020

Plead For Pardon!
TEXT: 1 John 1:5-10

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9).

A hymn writer, T. O. Chisholm, in his work titled, "Great is thy Faithfulness," penned down the lyrics below to depict the faithfulness of God in showing mercy to a penitent sinner who trusts Him for pardon:

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide,
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousands beside.

Are you filled with guilt for evils you have entangled yourself with? No matter how far you have gone in sin, if you repent of them and turn to the Lord Jesus for pardon, He will forgive you. Look up to the cross and receive the grace to lead a righteous life through Christ's blood shed at Calvary. William R. Newell wrote,

"Mercy there was great and grace was free,
Pardon there was multiplied to me;
There my burdened soul found liberty,
At Calvary."

Quote: "Look up to the cross."

Chɑllenge: "Ask for grace to live a righteous life."

Prɑyer: "Lord, have mercy on me, a sinner."

See more here:
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:03am On May 10, 2020
Campus Choir Ministration - We'll walk by faith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-_fj3EtZNA
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2020
A New Commandment: DLBC Campus Choir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brw94dMrSp4
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:06am On May 11, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
MONDAY MAY 11, 2020

Saturated With Scriptures
TEXT: 2 Timothy 3:10-17

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" (2 Timothy 3:16).

According to Mike Murdock, "The Bible is God's blueprint for mankind. It defines His purpose for creating, as well as His covenant to bless us." Everything we need to be successful in life is embedded in the holy Bible. To get good spiritual, material, financial and academic breakthroughs, search the scriptures and make up your mind to abide by what it says. Biblical figures like Stephen, Paul, Peter and John were full of the Word and so was our Lord Jesus Christ. This was the reason for their victory.

You can get what you desire in life and actualise your dreams if you live in consonance with scriptural principles. All round victory over sin, Satan, sickness, sorrow, poverty, difficult subject(s) are sure if you saturate yourself with the word of God. All the knowledge from all other books is only profitable till death; the knowledge received from the Bible is profitable in life, at death, and for all eternity. Your life will be changed for good when you study the scriptures diligently. The Bible is an agent of positive change. To benefit well from it, be born again.

Quote: "The Bible is an agent of positive change."

Chɑllenge: "Always saturate yourself with the word of God."

Prɑyer: "Father, help me to read your word always."

See more here:

1 Share

Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:46pm On May 14, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
TUESDAY MAY 12, 2020

Provision For A Faithful Prophet
TEXT: 1 Kings 17:1-15

"And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook" (1 Kings 17:6).

Our God is a great provider. He is ever ready to provide for and sustain His own in the time of need and adversity. Bill Kiefer said, "When God is moving in judgment, He takes greater responsibility for caring for His people... God brought judgment on the king of Israel by the words of Elijah. However, God immediately made provision for him so he would not die in judgment."

God always makes supernatural provision for all those who trust and depend on Him for their daily sustenance. To access regular divine provision and care, you must have a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ by accepting Him as your Lord and Saviour.

God is bigger than the impossible circumstances that surround you. He can meet all your needs as you put absolute trust in Him. You need God's sustenance and spiritual provision daily, otherwise, you get dry. Don't rely on your previous spiritual nourishment from God to sustain you for tomorrow; instead, always spend time in His presence to be well-fed and strong spiritually.

Quote: "Put absolute trust in Him."

Chɑllenge: "You need God's sustenance and spiritual provision."

Prɑyer: "Provide for all my needs, dear Lord."

See more here:
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:54pm On May 14, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
WEDNESDAY MAY 13, 2020

Topping In Talents
TEXT: Daniel 1:12-20

"And in all matters of wisdom and understanding, that the king enquired of them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers that were in all his realm" (Daniel 1:20).

One of the most talented and gifted men in the world, the Italian Michelangelo, was gifted in sculpture, painting, engineering, architecture and even poetry. He had to go through education and training to discover and develop his talents. You need to discover and work on your gifts or talents which are the pathway to your academic and career successes. "The diamonds are deep in the earth. Pearls are concealed in oysters. The gold has to be carefully mined. Your real talent dwells deep down within you, and you may not have discovered it yet," said Robert H. Schuller.

In our text today, we see Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, excelling in wisdom and understanding which are necessary leadership skills. In the whole of Babylon, they were ten times better than the best. God gives talents, be it in wisdom, computer, music or science. Divine wisdom is required to operate our gifts. The Hebrew young men had it and that was why they were exceptional in handling state affairs. Jesus, the wisdom of God, will grant you wisdom and talents if you surrender to Him.

Quote: "God gives talents."

Chɑllenge: "Jesus has made a way for you to reach the top."

Prɑyer: "Lord Jesus, I want to be at the top, help me."

See more here:
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
THURSDAY MAY 14, 2020

Low Self-Esteem?
TEXT: Jeremiah 1:4-12

"Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child" (Jeremiah 1:6).

"Self-esteem is the opinion we have of ourselves. When we have healthy self-esteem, we tend to feel positive about ourselves and about life in general. It makes us better able to deal with the vagaries of life.

"When our self-esteem is low, we tend to see ourselves and our lives in a more negative critical light. We also feel less able to take on challenges life throws at us. Some people are more prone to negative thinking, while others set impossible high standards for themselves.

"If you have low self-esteem or confidence, you may hide yourself away from social situations, stop trying new things, and avoid things you find challenging," says an unknown author. Believe you can, and work at it, and you will surmount your challenges. Do not, like Jeremiah, form the habit of avoiding challenges and difficult situations. Depend on God, pray for guidance and assistance, and work hard. You will be surprised at what the Lord will do through you. In mission fields, young men like Billy Graham and T. L. Osborn are needed today. Dare to go for God.

Quote: "Believe you can, and work at it."

Chɑllenge: "Depend on God, pray and work hard."

Prɑyer: "Father, help me to obey without complaining."

See more here:
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:19pm On May 15, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
FRIDAY MAY 15, 2020

Prevent Procrastination
TEXT: John 9:4-12

"I must work the works of Him that sent Me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work" (John 9:4).

Procrastination is a lazy man's way of life. He doesn't see the reason why something must be done urgently or promptly. We must not leave what must be done today for tomorrow. Living a fulfilled life, as a Christian, demands working tirelessly for the propagation of the kingdom of God.

George Sheeham captures it this way, "There are those of us who are always 'about' to live. We're waiting until things change, until there is more time, until we are less tired, until we get promotion, until we settle down - until, until, until. It always seems that there is some major event that must occur in our lives before we begin living." Live your life as if there is no tomorrow.

Begin now to work on what you want to be in the future. Be studious and read voraciously in order to be fit to reach the peak of your career. Be a balanced Christian. Work for God's kingdom as well as excel in your secular endeavours. Preach the gospel to your peers now and be a model of who a genuine Christian should be.

Quote: "Begin now to work."

Chɑllenge: "Be balanced, doing your spiritual and secular work."

Prɑyer: "O God, help me to work with a sense of urgency."

See more here:
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:07am On May 16, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
SATURDAY MAY 16, 2020

Buyers Only
TEXT: PROVERBS 23:19-23

"Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding" (Proverbs 23:23).

A Christian writer vividly declared that, "Truth will cost you friends, for most prefer lies, superstition and tradition. Wisdom will cost you ease, for only fools believe and do anything they wish. Instruction will cost you pride, for you must accept correction from others. And understanding will cost you peace, for you will know the world's insanity." The Word of God encompasses all the four virtues mentioned in our text. You must cherish it, live according to its dictates, and spread the gospel message to others in order to expand the kingdom of God here on earth.

The Word of God is truth, buy it and sell it not. Let it dwell with you permanently so that you will be able to excel in life. Before you take any major decision, check up from the scriptures what the will of God is concerning it. It was D. L. Moody who said, "The scriptures were given not to increase our knowledge, but to change our lives." Let the Word make a positive change in your life.

Quote: "The word of God is truth, buy it."

Chɑllenge: "Let the Word make a positive change in your life."

Prɑyer: "Help me Lord, to cherish the truth always."

See more here:

1 Share

Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:53pm On May 16, 2020
DCLM Campus Choir : Show me How to Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ4cRUSBkbA
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:17pm On May 16, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
SUNDAY MAY 17, 2020

Achievers' Common Attitude
TEXT: PROVERBS 22:17-29

"Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men" (Proverbs 22:29).

Hard work must accompany faith, visions and dreams. If you want to make any headway in what you are doing, hard work must be your watchword. Watchman Nee, harping on diligence, says, "Everyone who is ever used by God labours and works diligently in His service. He is always on the alert lest he squander his time or strength.

"Those who are always looking for an opportunity for rest and recreation are not worthy of being called God's servants. God's servants cannot adopt a lazy living. They seek to buy up every opportunity that is available to them." Give your best in whatever you do. Be studious and never accept failure as an option. If you fail, rise, do not remain down.

Utilise every opportunity you have to accomplish what you want. "I never won anything without hard labour and the exercise of my best judgment and careful planning and working long in advance," says Theodore Roosevelt. You will surely be at the top if you work hard. Be a friend of Jesus, you will achieve.

Quote: "Be studious and never accept failure."

Chɑllenge: "You will surely be at the top if you work hard."

Prɑyer: "Give me grace to achieve my goals, O Lord Jesus."

See more here:
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:38am On May 17, 2020
DCLM Youth Choir: GIVE THE WORLD A SMILE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3tCvWnv6Sg
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:04am On May 17, 2020
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:41pm On May 17, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
MONDAY MAY 18, 2020

Baptism In Water Is Basic
TEXT: Matthew 3:1-17

"And Jesus, when He was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon Him" (Matthew 3:16).

Water baptism is an outward identification of a believer with Christ in His death, burial and resurrection. It is a public declaration of one's faith in Christ. Only those who are genuinely converted are eligible for water baptism. Jesus Christ submitted to water baptism "to fulfil all righteousness." Everyone who truly believes should submit to water baptism as commanded by the Lord. According to J. C. Ryle, "We ought to regard the sacrament of baptism with reverence. An ordinance of which the Lord Jesus Himself partook is not to be lightly esteemed. An ordinance to which the great Head of the Church submitted ought to be ever honourable in the eyes of professing Christians." Wilful negligence to surrender to this ordinance endangers the soul.

The appropriate method of water baptism is by immersion in water once in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost. Water baptism comes after repentance and faith in Christ. Water baptism done in infancy or before conversion is null and void. For such persons, there is need for the proper baptism.

Quote: "Water baptism comes after repentance."

Chɑllenge: "Have you had the proper water baptism?"

Prɑyer: "Help me Lord, never to be ashamed of You."

See more here:
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2020
I Have Been Blessed: DLBC Youth Choir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewbvCXOtGKE
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:56pm On May 18, 2020
Because He Lives - Youth Choir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avf8M5OhCwE
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:19pm On May 18, 2020
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:06am On May 19, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
TUESDAY MAY 19, 2020

Singing In Times Of Success
TEXT: Exodus 15:1-19

"Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for He hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea" (Exodus 15:1).

The Psalmist exclaimed in Psalm 107:8: "Oh that men would praise the LORD for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!" So was the case of the children of Israel after crossing the Red Sea. Moses composed a song and led the Israelites to sing praises to God when the Almighty drowned Pharaoh and his hosts in the Red Sea.

Like Moses and the children of Israel, we must be in God's camp for acceptable praises. Are you born again? It is believers who are enjoined to give thanks to God in all things, especially in times of breakthroughs. Yes, praise God in times of deliverance, healing, success, provision, protection and promotion. Ingratitude hardens the heart and makes our relationship with God cold. We must not be neutral in public praises nor fail to thank God for His goodness in private. When God has wrought special deliverance for us we must be quick in returning praises to Him. We express our thankfulness to God by singing hymns, choruses, and inspirational songs by godly singers.

Quote: "Be in God's camp for acceptable praises."

Chɑllenge: "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits"

Prɑyer: "Give me a grateful heart, O God."

See more here:
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:19pm On May 19, 2020
Don't Give Up - Youth Choir, DLBC Hq, Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCDcnjwpivA
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:32am On May 20, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
WEDNESDAY MAY 20, 2020

Saved And Willing To Serve
TEXT: Mark 5:6-19

"Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee" (Mark 5:19).

The Lord Jesus has done great things for every converted person as he did for the mad man of Gadara. Jesus broke his chain of insanity. In like manner, Jesus Christ has broken our chains of sin and set us free. Jesus commanded the maniac to go home and tell others what had happened to him. Jesus also commanded us to go and preach the gospel of salvation to sinners around us. Everyone is surrounded by five clusters of people that do not necessarily need strenuous effort to reach with the gospel message. They include our family members (immediate and distant), classmates, teaching and non-teaching staff, customers and neighbours. These clusters are to be our target as soon as we are converted.

Personal testimony of our new life in Christ will lend credence to our message. The demoniac obeyed the Lord. So must we. We must not keep quiet. Tell of Jesus' saving grace to the tormented sinners. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. We are saved to serve. We must be up and doing for the Master. Reach out to sinners today.

Quote: "Be up and doing for the Master."

Chɑllenge: "Speak out for the Saviour, Jesus Christ"

Prɑyer: "Lord, I will obey Your command."

See more here:
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:59pm On May 20, 2020
DCLM Campus Choir | YOU ALONE ARE GOD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpXGWmch_M0
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:01am On May 21, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
THURSDAY MAY 21, 2020

Sanctification Of Saints
TEXT: 1 Thessalonians 4:1-8

"For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication" (1 Thessalonians 4:3).

"A faith which works for purification will work for putrefaction. Unless our faith makes us pine after holiness, it is no better than the faith of devils and perhaps it is not even so good as that. A holy man is the workmanship of the Holy Spirit," says, C. H. Spurgeon. Sanctification is the act of God's grace by which human affections are purified from sin and the world, and exalted to supreme love for God. It is an indispensable experience for anyone who wants to get to heaven at last.

Sanctification is not of works, but of faith in Christ's finished work, not of purgatory. It is an instantaneous experience after the new birth. Sanctification is for those who are already in Christ. Our health means absence of sickness likewise sanctification means absence of sin. A sanctified heart is free from contaminations of sins and pollutions of the world. To be sanctified, believers must consecrate all - personality, possession, wisdom, talent, intellect, money, influence, position and privileges - in fact, everything to God. Earnest desire and prayer of faith will secure the experience.

Quote: "Sanctification means absence of sin."

Chɑllenge: "Without holiness, no man shall see the Lord"

Prɑyer: "Give me a clean heart, O Lord."

See more here:
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2020
God is Building A Church: Deeper Life Campus Choir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niVc5y6LGMM
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2020
Deeper Life Campus Choir: O Lord, God of Abraham

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjOGydUqaNw
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:51pm On May 21, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
FRIDAY MAY 22, 2020

Result Of Restitution
TEXT: Acts 24:10-21

"And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men" (Acts 24:16).

Restitution is a mark of genuine repentance. After salvation, God expects believers to make amends for wrongs done against fellowmen, restore stolen money or properties to their rightful owners. We pay debts, give back where one has defrauded, and make confessions to the offended. Restitution also involves reconciling with people offended, apologizing for slander, cheating, false testimonies and betrayal of trust, so as to have a conscience void of offence towards God and man. This is done whether the person injured knows or not, for God knows.

Most of the sins we commit are not just against God but are also against our neighbours. However, delicate restitutions that may implicate or injure others need fervent prayers, wisdom and counselling from spirit-filled leaders to carry out. Restitution removes the heavy load of guilt from the heart and keeps it free from all ills. The peace of God floods the believer's heart. There is confidence towards God in prayer and boldness to appear before the Lord at His coming. It is better to make everything right here and now than face it in eternity.

Quote: "Make amends for wrongs done."

Chɑllenge: "Is there anything wrong in your life? Make it right?"

Prɑyer: "Lord, help me to maintain a clean conscience."

See more here:
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:20pm On May 22, 2020
DLBC Campus Choir: Take Up Your Cross

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybazICqpnV4
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
SATURDAY MAY 23, 2020

Holy Ghost Baptism
TEXT: Acts 2:1-4

"And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance" (Acts 2:3, 4).

It was D. L. Moody who declared, "You might as well try to see without your eyes, hear without your ears, or breathe without lungs, as to try to live the Christian life without the Holy Spirit." The baptism with the Holy Spirit is the beginning of living the supernatural life. The experience goes beyond speaking in tongues (the initial evidence) to a life of extraordinary exploits. The Holy Spirit gives clarity of thought, clarity of speech, ease of utterances, wisdom, a great sense of authority and confidence to win the heart of sinners to Jesus. The Holy Spirit works in sanctified believers to bring them into the fullness of Christ. A Christian youth who is filled with the Holy Spirit lives victoriously daily no matter the circumstances around him.

No youth should downplay the experience of the Holy Ghost baptism. Be saved and sanctified first, have unquenchable thirst and pray in faith for the experience. "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call" (Acts 2:39).

Quote: "The Holy Spirit works in sanctified believers."

Chɑllenge: "Have you received the Holy Ghost since you believed?"

Prɑyer: "Fill me with Thy Spirit, O Lord!"

See more here:
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:44pm On May 23, 2020
Higher Everydɑy
SUNDAY MAY 24, 2020

Health And Happiness
TEXT: 3 John 1:1-4

"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth" (3 John 1:2).

"If you have health, you probably will be happy, and if you have health and happiness, you have the wealth you need, even if it is not all you want," said Elbert Hubbard. The perfect will of God is that every Christian should live a healthy life. However, everyone has definite roles to play in order to enjoy God's provisions concerning good health. Three basic elements: balanced diet, adequate sleep and appropriate bodily exercise are germane in keeping the body in optimal position.

Health, they say, is wealth; for it contributes to happiness and the ability to be economically productive. In like manner, happiness is a major contributor to health and vitality. Hence, the Bible says, "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones" (Proverbs 17:22). Avoid a gloomy disposition. A heart free from guilt and condemnation will always project a cheerful appearance. Finally, the question comes, is your soul prospering? You may be healthy, happy and wealthy, but without salvation, you have no eternal life. So, turn your life over to Jesus for the abundant life.

Quote: "Every Christian should live a healthy life."

Chɑllenge: "Health and happiness are closely related"

Prɑyer: "Holy Father, help me to enjoy divine health!"

See more here:

1 Share

Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2020
Glory: Deeper Life Adult Choir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDNWgu7DoFs
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:07pm On May 24, 2020
And The Glory Of The Lord (Orchestrated): Deeper Life Adult Choir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ7KP_VwAOw
Re: Higher Everyday — Look And Live by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2020
Deeper Life Youth Choir Mini-Concert (Gbagada Inauguration)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QLI6CeBC3Q

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (112) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.