Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. (45511 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by twosquare(m): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
cannonnier:

You are taking things back to square one. It's not a Muslim v Jew, Jew v Christian or Muslim v Christian, we are talking what Evil minded the Jews are and have been (not all of them anyway).

And Jesus was speaking to the Jews point blank.
truly i say unto you,anyone on earth(jews,europeans,asians,arabs,latinos,africans,americans) that doesn't follow the way of God,which is righteousness&peace is of his father- the devil(satan)...
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by grandstar(m): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
say4gunit:
US wont condemn Israel no matter what it does!
The present american government has been a huge critic of the present israeli government even snobbin netanyanhu. its the religious republicans that suck up.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by inuyasha01(m): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
Adedayo516: Wow.. Just wow.. The hard life out there is taking its toll on you... #nonOfmyBusiness
which what? Are you on your period? You must be one of those boys that don't have up to 20k on your bank acct yet writing 'money is not a problem. If you are having a hard time surviving, you can send your acct no ok?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

Guy learn. Dont argue with muslims. WHatever they do is right. Killing people is their birth right. You must not retaliate when they attack.

I remember september 11. Muslims trooped out on the street to celebrate the attack. They carried pictures of Osama and praised him.

When America started bombing their a**sss. They started crying foul. They even claimed Osama didnt do it. They had earlier praised him as a mujahdeen. They are set of unfair luniticss I have ever seen.

Cretinous person, is it from your records arsse you concluded I am a Muslim?

Moronic product of a failed education system.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by freecocoa(f): 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

Oya, make I give you summary gists instead of toying with these ignorant boys while holding back knowledge and using it piecemeal to humiliate them.

At least you are open to learning and asked. And you know who to ask when you want facts. tongue grin

The thing there in summary is that:

- Jewish people originated and have always existed in that area.
- Unfortunately for them, most of the kingdoms and states they created there in the old times were always defeated and they were conquered.
- Time after time, many rulers picked on them and they had to start migrating to stay alive. They migrated as far as Europe, the Caucuses and North Africa in the medieval times.
- They have not been a major force in the area for about 1,300 years before 1948. Only a few Jewish communities existed in Arabia, where they were left in peace as Muslims tend to leave people they dominate. But the largest communities of the Jews were in the Palestine area of Arabia.
- But their time in exodus was not fun as well as their new hosts also oppressed them. Afterall, they were seen as the ones that killed Jesu Christi and also they were entrepreneurial and kept it within the family.
- In the 1300 years period, there were many pogroms in Europe and Jews were slaughtered by others from Russians, Ukrainians, Spanish etc and sometimes they were all expelled like Ghana-must-go in places like England.
- Jews suffered.
- So someone took the lead in the late 1800s and tried to organise them, after 1300 years to all go back to Galilee, abi Canaan de ni (or is it Canaan). This is what the Jews call Aliyah.
- So that started the gradual migration back to the promise land which was being ruled by the Ottomans now. It was now a full Muslim-Arab place after 100 of years, just like Sagamu is a full Ijebu land. No "Nna" can ever come claim say Chukwu promise them my land. grin grin grin grin grin
- Only few migrated in the late 1800s and early 1900s.
- But after WW1, the allied forces defeated the Ottoman Empire and then after sharing the bloods (Chei, Chei, Chei!), they shared the lands with UK getting Palestine. Dairisgodooo!
- By this time, many Jews were rich and connected in Europe because they owned the banks and many industries. Notably were the family they called Rothschild. Rothschild Bank still exists to this day and the family are still billionaires.
- One of the Rothschild negotiated with his contacts in the British Government in 1917, and the British Foreign Minister, Arthur Balfour, promised them that they would allow Jews migrate to Palestine and have a home there. This is what is known as the Balfour Declaration.
- This lead to Jews around the world start to migrate to Palestine.
- The Arabs there were not consulted and after a while started complaining that too much Jews were coming in.
- They complained to the Authorities, who did not listen or most likely did not take it seriously and could not control the desire to come to the promise land, the Arabs started rebelling against the British.
- The British being powers obviously dealt with them but now took them seriously.
- The Jews kept coming in illegal despite the British now trying to control the migration.
- Then WW2 broke out and the long suffering Jews were slaughtered en masse by Heil Hitler. Drastically killed for existing.
- After the allied forces defeated Hitler and the Nazis and freed the Jews, the Jews now took the migration more seriously as they did not want to be exterminated from Earth.
- They started doing the Aliyah "goin back, back, forth and forth" grin.
- So the Arabs said "ALLLLLLLLLAHU AKBAR, ALLLLLLLLLAHU AKBAR! No Jews must come here" and then stated roaming the streets slaughtering Jews at night in their new homes in Palestine or on the streets with the daggers for Allah.
- The Jews that just realised they were almost wiped out in gas chambers said "Lai, lai" (Never, Never) and started fighting back. The news of them being killed in the Holy Land even led to more migration as angry Jews joined the fight to avoid another massacre like Hitler did them.
- This led to the 1947-48 civil war. The British, kia kia, (quick quick) pack their bags and left the area to independence. They just fought a WW and faced economic ruin, they aint getting involved in this shyt. grin
- The Israelis won the war and seized more Arab lands, drove out the inhabitants they did not slaughter and made them refugees till this day. The UN got involved in negotiating the end of the war in 1948 and let Israel keep some land, while Palestine took the rest unhappily.
- Another war broke out in 1967 with Arab nations trying to help the Palestines gain their land back and drive the Infidel settlers into the sea but Israel defeated them in 6 days and even took the land of some of these Arab nations. But they gave it back years later.
- Since then Israel has overlorded over the area and locked the Palestines in a huge prison while some are still refugees without status in other Arab countries since 1948.
- Israel continues to bully them and even take more land despite the agreement made by the UN in 1948. These are what are known as illegal settlements.
Wow! quite an interesting read, if all these is true(just saying, as we both weren't there when it happened grin) then Israel should take a step back and do the right thing, which in this case would be to stop encroaching on Palestinian soil.

The Palestinians should as well stop attacking first(or at all)since they know they can't defeat Israel, seriously though, too many innocent people are dying.

Thanks a whole lot for this info, confusion been hold me since for this thread, atleast now I have an insight as to the origin of the beef, thanks again.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Danja: 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
I like ur objective submission. May we all be delivered.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by tecmon: 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

I am trying to enter Guiness book of records. cool

Sorry o o, i didnt know there is a section in Guiness book of records for world heavy weight insulting champions
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
freecocoa: Wow! quite an interesting read, if all these is true(just saying, as we both weren't there when it happened grin) then Israel should take a step back and do the right thing, which in this case would be to stop encroaching on Palestinian soil.

The Palestinians should as well stop attacking first(or at all)since they know they can't defeat Israel, seriously though, too many innocent people are dying.

Thanks a whole lot for this info, confusion been hold me since for this thread, atleast now I have an insight as to the origin of the beef, thanks again.

Yep, that is the sensible thing that should happen but it would never happen when you have fucktards on both sides.

Can you now see why I have a passionate hate for fucktards? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by adanny01(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

They should sit down and live in the world's biggest jail because some fucktards claim God gave them the land?
Sagamite:
Yep, that is the sensible thing that should happen but it would never happen when you have fucktards.
Can you now see why I have a passionate hate for fucktards? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Its you all over the place, raining abuses on every body without having a simple intelligent comment or argument. SMH!
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
adanny01:

Its you all over the place, raining abuses on every body without having a simple intelligent comment or argument. SMH!

What do you know about intelligence?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by freecocoa(f): 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

Yep, that is the sensible thing that should happen but it would never happen when you have fucktards.

Yea I've seen it a long time ago, just take it easy with them sha.

Though Oga Dafidi seem to be on the same side with the supposed fucktards today, which is quite surprising as I've always known him as a sabi boss.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by proo212(m): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
I am with Davidylan on this, this has been thrashed so many times on this board.

I concur with the little insight he has put forward. I will add just one thing

@Sagamite, chillax with the insults. I saw your epistle to freecocoa.

Add this to it and it gives it some sense

Isaiah 66:8
Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Shall the earth be made to give birth in one day? Or shall a nation be born at once? For as soon as Zion was in labor, She gave birth to her children.

Jeremiah 16:15
15 but, ‘The Lord lives who brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north and from all the lands where He had driven them.’ For I will bring them back into their land which I gave to their fathers.

Jeremiah 23:7-8
7 “Therefore, behold, the days are coming,” says the Lord, “that they shall no longer say, ‘As the Lord lives who brought up the children of Israel from the land of Egypt,’ 8 but, ‘As the Lord lives who brought up and led the descendants of the house of Israel from the north country and from all the countries where I had driven them.’ And they shall dwell in their own land.”

These are biblical prophecies. Make of it what you will. But we all have witnessed it.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by adanny01(m): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person.

History does not matter?

What reetarded institutions in Nigeria produce fucktards like these ffs?

Untreated Yaba left case.

You couldnt afford treatment abi!

Your family must have disowned you thats why the frustrations. I will petition Fashola to atleast provide feeding and matrass for you at the hospital. My humble self will take care of your medication while your sister f.ucks the doctor for your free treatment.

Congrats, you will get treatment soon.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
freecocoa: Yea I've seen it a long time ago, just take it easy with them sha.

Though Oga Dafidi seem to be on the same side with the supposed fucktards today, which is quite surprising as I've always known him as a sabi boss.

I have known Oga Dafidi for years. He has an unhealthy hatred of Muslims and loves seeing them killed if they make a wrong move.

When it comes to debates like this, you can NEVER get sense out of Oga Dafidi as the hatred-disease ravages his brain.

I am objective 100% of the time because I never get emotional. grin
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by tempest01(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

How many wars have taken place in the last 2000 years that does not involve external interest?

I'm focused on those with external interest, which interestingly and surprising to you, this one is...Numbskull
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
proo212: I am with Davidylan on this, this has been thrashed so many times on this board.

I concur with the little insight he has put forward. I will add just one thing

@Sagamite, chillax with the insults. I saw your epistle to freecocoa.

Add this to it and it gives it some sense

Isaiah 66:8

Jeremiah 16:15

Jeremiah 23:7-8

These are biblical prophecies. Make of it what you will. But we all have witnessed it.

Never in your life again bring moronic contents of the Bible as defence arguments to me, you understand?

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
adanny01:

Untreated Yaba left case.

You couldnt afford treatment abi!

Your family must have disowned you thats why the frustrations. I will petition Fashola to atleast provide feeding and matrass for you at the hospital. My humble self will take care of your medication while your sister f.ucks the doctor for your free treatment.

Congrats, you will get treatment soon.

Go and buy a hammer and mirror and kindly do the world a favour by smashing your useless brains while watching it in the mirror.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

Go and buy a hammer and mirror and kindly do the world a favour by smashing your useless brains while watching it in the mirror.

Boring
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by freecocoa(f): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

I have known Oga Dafidi for years. He has an unhealthy hatred of Muslims and loves seeing them killed if they make a wrong move.

When it comes to debates like this, you can NEVER get sense out of Oga Dafidi as the hatred-disease ravages his brain.

I am objective 100% of the time because I never get emotional. grin
Alrighty then, I gerrit.wink
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Demainman1: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
Now, Let me try and summarize this your report with the bolded

Sagamite:

Oya, make I give you summary gists instead of toying with these ignorant boys while holding back knowledge and using it piecemeal to humiliate them.

At least you are open to learning and asked. And you know who to ask when you want facts. tongue grin

- Unfortunately for them, most of the kingdoms and states they created there in the old times were always defeated and they were conquered.
- Time after time, many rulers picked on them and they had to start migrating to stay alive. They migrated as far as Europe, the Caucuses and North Africa in the medieval times.
- They have not been a major force in the area for about 1,300 years before 1948. Only a few Jewish communities existed in Arabia, where they were left in peace as Muslims tend to leave people they dominate. But the largest communities of the Jews were in the Palestine area of Arabia.
- But their time in exodus was not fun as well as their new hosts also oppressed them. Afterall, they were seen (in strongly Christian nations) as the ones that killed Jesu Christi and also they were rootlessly entrepreneurial (anything for money mentality) and selfishly usually kept it within the family.
- During the 1300 years period, there were many pogroms in Europe and Jews were slaughtered by others, from Russians to Ukrainians to the Spanish etc, or sometimes they were all expelled like Ghana-must-go in places like England.
- Jews suffered.
- So someone took the lead in the late 1800s and tried to organise them, after 1300 years to all go back to Galilee, abi Canaan de ni (or is it Canaan). This is what the Jews call Aliyah.
- So that started the gradual migration back to the promise land which was being ruled by the Ottomans now. It was now a full Muslim-Arab place after hundreds of years, just like Sagamu is a full Ijebu land. No "Nna" can ever come claim say Chukwu promise them my land. grin grin grin grin grin
- But after WW1, the allied forces defeated the Ottoman Empire and then after sharing the bloods (Chei, Chei, Chei!), they shared the lands with UK getting Palestine. Dairisgodooo!
- By this time, many Jews were rich and connected in Europe because they owned the banks and many industries. Notably were the family they called Rothschild. Rothschild Bank still exists to this day and the family are still billionaires.
- One of the Rothschild negotiated with his contacts in the British Government in 1917, and the British Foreign Minister, Arthur Balfour, promised them that they would allow Jews migrate to Palestine and have a home there. This is what is known as the Balfour Declaration.
- This led to Jews around the world starting to migrate more to Palestine in the 1920s.
- The Arabs there were not consulted and after a while started complaining that too much Jews were coming in.
- They complained to the Authorities (British), who did not listen or most likely did not take it seriously and could not control the Jewish desire to come to the promise land, the Arabs started rebelling against the British.
- The British being powers obviously dealt with them but now took them seriously.
- The Jews kept coming in illegal despite the British now trying to control the migration.
- Then WW2 broke out and the long suffering Jews were slaughtered en masse by Heil Hitler. Drastically killed for existing.
- After the allied forces defeated Hitler and the Nazis and freed the Jews, the Jews now took the migration more seriously as they did not want to be exterminated from Earth. The British could not stop them as the World now had pity for the Jews after seeing the horror they suffered.
- So the Arabs said "ALLLLLLLLLAHU AKBAR, ALLLLLLLLLAHU AKBAR! No Jews must come here" and then stated roaming the streets slaughtering Jews at night in their new homes in Palestine or on the streets with the daggers for Allah.
- The Jews that just realised they were almost wiped out in gas chambers said "Lai, lai" (Never, Never) and started fighting back. The news of them being killed in the Holy Land even led to more migration as angry Jews joined the fight to avoid another massacre like Hitler did them.
- This led to the 1947-48 civil war. The British, kia kia, (quick quick) pack their bags and left the area to independence. They just fought a WW and faced economic ruin, they aint getting involved in this shyt. grin
- The Israelis won the war and seized more Arab lands, drove out the inhabitants they did not slaughter and made them refugees till this day. The UN got involved in negotiating the end of the war in 1948 and let Israel keep some land, while Palestine took the rest unhappily.
- Another war broke out in 1967 with Arab nations trying to help the Palestines gain their land back and drive the Infidel settlers into the sea but Israel defeated them in 6 days and even took the land of some of these Arab nations. But they gave it back years later.
- Since then Israel has overlorded over the area and locked the Palestines in a huge prison while some are still refugees without status in other Arab countries since 1948.
- Israel continues to bully them and even take more land despite the agreement made by the UN in 1948. These are what are known as illegal settlements.
- Palestinians continue to fight with the guerrilla warfare of sending bombs and suicide bombs to drive the infidels to the sea. Israel retaliates by committing atrocities of their own and then come and tell the world "We are civilised oppressors".

- So you agreed that the Jews were once inhabitants of that area but were always defeated by their arab neighbours hence most of them migrated outside the place.
- You also agreed that after roaming about the whole place and when condition was right they started flooding back to their home (What do they say about east or west home is the best again?)
- You also agreed that when they started trooping back their arabs neighbours were not happy and attempted to DOMINATE them again like the muslims always do.
- You now agreed that but now things are different. The jews are stronger and cannot only defend themselves but just like the elephant they still remember how these muslim neighbours dominated before and will never want that to happen again hence the constant wars.

Now my question to you @Sagamite is this;

If you were in their shoes what will you do? Will you allow your muslim neighbour to continue to dominate you in this current dispensation with the new knowledge that the MUSLIMS now not only want to dominate but they want you completely decimated!!

What would you do?

HOW DO YOU RELATE TO SOMEONE THAT LIKES TO DOMINATE? ALLOW HIM TO CONTINUE TO DOMINATE OR LET HIM KNOW THAT YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH TO SPEAK FOR YOURSELF?

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by cannonnier(m): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
twosquare: truly i say unto you,anyone on earth(jews,europeans,asians,arabs,latinos,africans,americans) that doesn't follow the way of God,which is righteousness&peace is of his father- the devil(satan)...
yea yea!
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
Demainman1: Now, Let me try an summarize this your report with the bolded

- So you agreed that the Jews were once inhabitants of that area but were always defeated by their arab neighbours hence most of them migrated outside the place.
- You also agreed that after roaming about the whole place and when condition was right they started flooding back to their home (What do they say about east or west home is the best again?)
- You also agreed that when they started trooping back their arabs neighbours were not happy and attempted to DOMINATE them again like the muslims always do.
- You now agreed that but now things are different. The jews are stronger and cannot only defend themselves but just like the elephant they still remember how these muslim neighbours dominated before and will never want that to happen again hence the constant wars.

If you were in their shoes what will you do? Will you allow your muslim neighbour to continue to dominate you in this current dispensation with the new knowledge that the MUSLIMS now not only want to dominate but they want you completely decimated!!

What would you do?

What I would like to do is irrelevant.

For example, I would like you to help me hold Kanye, while I pin Kim down and ram up her beautiful arsse but that would not be acceptable.

They were once inhabitants of the area and were still inhabitants of the area but they had lost sovereignty for over a thousand years. It is a new civilised world now and it was owned by the Muslims, they cannot not just come and take it, just like Nigeria cannot go and take any part of Niger because it used to be part of the Hausa Empire.

They started flooding back after a person made them a stewpid promise.

That said, if anyone is trying to kill you, hell yeah, you have a right to fight back.

If you are an Elephant that remember how your "ancestors" were dominated and go and fight the "descendants" of their oppressors, don't complain about terrorism when the "tormentors" descendants fight back.

If I was them, I would not stoke the fire with more injustice even while trying to defend myself in a diplomatic quagmire.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
Demainman1:
HOW DO YOU RELATE TO SOMEONE THAT LIKES TO DOMINATE? ALLOW HIM TO CONTINUE TO DOMINATE OR LET HIM KNOW THAT YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH TO SPEAK FOR YOURSELF?

How will I relate?

In the first place, I would not go and take his land.

Relationship management 101. grin
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by olson(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
McLuhan: These tit for tat attacks must be condemned and both sides should be told to exercise restraint. However, I think it's important to remember that the fundamental reason for this violence - a factor which predates even the recent abductions and killings of youths on both sides - is the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and the continued building of Israeli settlements on Palestinian territory. Even as someone who usually supports Israel and who loathes Islamist fundamentalism, I find the construction of settlements on seized land simply unconscionable, especially since the United Nations Security Council has on several occasions declared those settlements illegal. While I sincerely hope for a resolution to the age-old grievances between Israel and its Arab neighbours, I have no reason for optimism. As anyone who has studied the Middle East can attest, these are historical conflicts founded in the religions of these peoples and deeply ingrained in their psyche. Only God can deliver the children of the Middle East. May God deliver them.
go there and tell them, d only problem is that u might not get a chance before they bomb yr as$ to stone age.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by proo212(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
Demainman1: Now, Let me try an summarize this your report with the bolded
What would you do?

Bearing in mind that the then Grand Mufti of Jerusalem was an ally of Adolf Hitler and they shared their hatred of the original owners of the land. The Nazi had a Muslim division. One wonders why they wanted to cleanse the world of Jews.

After all of that cleansing, the state of Israel was established. Makes you wonder dont it....
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
tempest01:

I'm focused on those with external interest, which interestingly and surprising to you, this one is...Numbskull

Explain to me how you came to the conclusion these wars would not exist if US and likes did not meddle in it?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by adanny01(m): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

They started flooding back after a person made them a stewpid promise.

If a non muslim makes this type of comment, all hell will let lose.

What a stereotype you are!
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by SamIkenna: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

- But their time in exodus was not fun as well as their new hosts also oppressed them. Afterall, they were seen (in strongly Christian nations) as the ones that killed Jesu Christi and also they were rootlessly entrepreneurial (anything for money mentality) and selfishly usually kept it within the family.
- During the 1300 years period, there were many pogroms in Europe and Jews were slaughtered by others, from Russians to Ukrainians to the Spanish etc, or sometimes they were all expelled like Ghana-must-go in places like England.
- Jews suffered.
- So that started the gradual migration back to the promise land which was being ruled by the Ottomans now. It was now a full Muslim-Arab place after hundreds of years, just like Sagamu is a full Ijebu land. No "Nna" can ever come claim say Chukwu promise them my land. grin grin grin grin grin
- This led to Jews around the world starting to migrate more to Palestine in the 1920s.
- They complained to the Authorities (British), who did not listen or most likely did not take it seriously and could not control the Jewish desire to come to the promise land, the Arabs started rebelling against the British.
- After the allied forces defeated Hitler and the Nazis and freed the Jews, the Jews now took the migration more seriously as they did not want to be exterminated from Earth. The British could not stop them as the World now had pity for the Jews after seeing the horror they suffered.
- The Jews that just realised they were almost wiped out in gas chambers said "Lai, lai" (Never, Never) and started fighting back. The news of them being killed in the Holy Land even led to more migration as angry Jews thought "these backward barbarians think even they can kill us too" and joined the fight to avoid another massacre like Hitler did them.
- Another war broke out in 1967 with Arab nations trying to help the Palestines gain their land back and drive the Infidel settlers into the sea but Israel humiliated and defeated them in 6 days and even took the land of some of these Arab nations. But they gave it back years later.
- Palestinians continue to fight with the guerrilla warfare of sending bombs and suicide bombs to drive the infidels to the sea. Israel retaliates by committing atrocities of their own and then come and tell the world "We are civilised oppressors".

If this were to be graded based on best Jewish history summary it would probably earn you an A- or better. A lot of info, though arguable, were captured in it. Impressive.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by dollarlander: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
CVWizards: Don't they ever get tired of fighting?

That must be a curse then. 100 times !!! Habba oo dee rora e.
if you want to market your product, don't exaggerate too much.

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Caseless: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
Vivalavida99: Shock and ewe revisited.
olubukato!
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by twosquare(m): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite -Nairaland comedian of the year....@freecocoa, i don dey laugh since morn....this guy don turn it to play play sef.
Oya insult me: you're a cretinous person!
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
proo212:

Bearing in mind that the then Grand Mufti of Jerusalem was an ally of Adolf Hitler and they shared their hatred of the original owners of the land. The Nazi had a Muslim division. One wonders why they wanted to cleanse the world of Jews.

After all of that cleansing, the state of Israel was established. Makes you wonder dont it....

Where did you see the Grand Mufti or Palestinians trying to cleanse the Jews in the 1930s?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply)

Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity / US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska / Ghanaian Man Orders A Chinese Man To Pick A Trash He Dropped (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.