Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Jonathan Should Start Acting Like A Leader – US Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Start Acting Like A Leader – US Lawmakers (2252 Views)

Obama Defies The US Lawmakers. Exercises Executive Power On Gun Control / JUST IN: Four US Lawmakers Visit Tinubu To Discuss Security, Agriculture And Dem / US Lawmakers Voted For War In Syria After Receiving Bribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Should Start Acting Like A Leader – US Lawmakers by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
dlox147: if you are really educated like you claim, you wouldn't have put those words down. All you need in sciences is just the ability to communicate. From your post you sound like someone that lacks quality education, i suggest you go back to your books, you will definitely need to learn to read between lines.

First off, I never stated my Educational qualifications. Second, if you really believe your President is a qualified Masters degree holder, kudos to you. But I'll tell you this: THE REST OF THE WORLD DOESNT THINK SO!
Re: Jonathan Should Start Acting Like A Leader – US Lawmakers by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
The greedy Americans are looking for an excuse to send their soldiers to Nigeria in search of crude oil.
It's like USA is tired of being harangued by Arabs
Re: Jonathan Should Start Acting Like A Leader – US Lawmakers by ITbomb(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
kokoA: Bros abeg use your head small naw! #noOffience.. Na U.S go come build modern schools with air condition classrooms for you? What happened to monies budgeted for education by Federal, State and Local governments? They are only concerned now because terrorism is a global fight not a one nation fight.. Ah!

Already answered, Sir

ITbomb:
They didn't build it, they were not expected to build it, and they should stop crying more than the bereaved.
It is our soldiers that are being killed in Borno not theirs. If they can't tidy up their mess in Iraq, let them forever keep quiet and bow their heads in shame as the ISIS is overrunning their forces.
Their anger is that we refused them unrestricted access to our territory to extend their conquest
Re: Jonathan Should Start Acting Like A Leader – US Lawmakers by Sibrah: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
He has always been.
Re: Jonathan Should Start Acting Like A Leader – US Lawmakers by Abel202: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
First off, I never stated my Educational qualifications. Second, if you really believe your President is a qualified Masters degree holder, kudos to you. But I'll tell you this: THE REST OF THE WORLD DOESNT THINK SO!

[b]This guy, I think its time you stop harrassing my people here in this forum with your half-baked education. I challenge you to confront me.
President Jonathan does not need to have a PHD to preside over the affairs of Nigeria. The fact that he does actualy have it is a great plus. Jonathan does not need to string up correct sentences in English to prove his educational qualifications as English is not our first language here.
Now your "intelligent" Obama has not been able to use his "oratory & fluency" in English to manage to make both the Republicans and Democrats to work together in both legislative houses to bring out the needed legislations. As we write, he is now governing mostly on "Decrees". The Republicans are threatening to go to court to block him as they have been blocking virtualy anything reasonable the young man wants to do for your country. So much for advanced people.
Your orator Obama has not been able to get the gun control bill passed by both houses. That one seems to have been abandoned while any insane American can still walk into a store, purchase a heavy duty gun and gun down people as easily as he likes.
Your intelligent Obama has not been able to get the Immigration reform bill passed.
Your intelligent Obama's greatest success is probably in propagating gay rights all over the world - so much for a demented orator.
Your intelligent Obama was clearly outsmarted by Vladimir Putin in the Syrian war because Putin is a strong man unlike your weak orator Obama who can not even maintain his own words on his own established "red line".
Your "sophisticated" country's Republicans are a set of useless racists that have made sure that your president does not achieve anything and your country is worse off for it. And you are here drinking panadol on Nigeria's wahala as if you people dont have enough to worry about.
Respond to me, I will dish out more!!![/b]

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Start Acting Like A Leader – US Lawmakers by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:44am On Jul 10, 2014
Abel202:

[b]This guy, I think its time you stop harrassing my people here in this forum with your half-baked education. I challenge you to confront me.
President Jonathan does not need to have a PHD to preside over the affairs of Nigeria. The fact that he does actualy have it is a great plus. Jonathan does not need to string up correct sentences in English to prove his educational qualifications as English is not our first language here.
Now your "intelligent" Obama has not been able to use his "oratory & fluency" in English to manage to make both the Republicans and Democrats to work together in both legislative houses to bring out the needed legislations. As we write, he is now governing mostly on "Decrees". The Republicans are threatening to go to court to block him as they have been blocking virtualy anything reasonable the young man wants to do for your country. So much for advanced people.
Your orator Obama has not been able to get the gun control bill passed by both houses. That one seems to have been abandoned while any insane American can still walk into a store, purchase a heavy duty gun and gun down people as easily as he likes.
Your intelligent Obama has not been able to get the Immigration reform bill passed.
Your intelligent Obama's greatest success is probably in propagating gay rights all over the world - so much for a demented orator.
Your intelligent Obama was clearly outsmarted by Vladimir Putin in the Syrian war because Putin is a strong man unlike your weak orator Obama who can not even maintain his own words on his own established "red line".
Your "sophisticated" country's Republicans are a set of useless racists that have made sure that your president does not achieve anything and your country is worse off for it. And you are here drinking panadol on Nigeria's wahala as if you people dont have enough to worry about.
Respond to me, I will dish out more!!![/b]

Stop comparing Apples and Oranges, stop comparing Obama and GEJ... you sound like a loony doing that.

All I said is GEJ might have a PhD in the Nigerian standard, but in Western countries its probably equivalent to Junior in College. Thats the truth whether you want to admit it or not. Does GEJ sound like someone that graduated a 4-yr college? How about the fact that his wife claims to have a Masters degree?

Fact is fact, regarless of whether it makes you upset. Deal with it.
Re: Jonathan Should Start Acting Like A Leader – US Lawmakers by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:47am On Jul 10, 2014
Why is the ignorant mod deleting my posts stating that we dont need Nigerian oil? Oh, PDP has paid yall to keep the rumor mill going, huh?
Re: Jonathan Should Start Acting Like A Leader – US Lawmakers by Abel202: 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Stop comparing Apples and Oranges, stop comparing Obama and GEJ... you sound like a loony doing that.
All I said is GEJ might have a PhD in the Nigerian standard, but in Western countries its probably equivalent to Junior in College. Thats the truth whether you want to admit it or not. Does GEJ sound like someone that graduated a 4-yr college? How about the fact that his wife claims to have a Masters degree?
Fact is fact, regarless of whether it makes you upset. Deal with it.

[b]Mr man,
Am here to burst your bubble.
So if you are intelligent as you have been claiming to some kids in this forum, then take up issues on your American society and politics which I have mentioned and I will trash you there. You probably think your America is heaven on earth and that your Obama is the best thing that has happened to humankind since the advent of ice cream.
Speaking English is not a way to measure a person's educational qualifications. If it was then Indians who were also colonised by Britain would be regarded as illiterates as they can hadly speak coherent or understandable English. Yet they are doing wonders now.
Your Obama who is an Orator is yet to achieve anything with his oratorical skills. Just yesterday another wayward American picked up a gun and gunned down many people before being caught. Yet your orator Obama can't manage to get both houses of parliament to pass the Gun reform bill. Oh I forgot, the gun lobby group is more powerful than the orator Obama.
WHAT HAS YOUR FLUENT ENGLISH SPEAKER OBAMA ACHIEVED WITH IT OUTSIDE PROMOTING GAY RIGHT NONSENSE?[/b]
Re: Jonathan Should Start Acting Like A Leader – US Lawmakers by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Abel202:

[b]Mr man,
Am here to burst your bubble.
So if you are intelligent as you have been claiming to some kids in this forum, then take up issues on your American society and politics which I have mentioned and I will trash you there. You probably think your America is heaven on earth and that your Obama is the best thing that has happened to humankind since the advent of ice cream.
Speaking English is not a way to measure a person's educational qualifications. If it was then Indians who were also colonised by Britain would be regarded as illiterates as they can hadly speak coherent or understandable English. Yet they are doing wonders now.
Your Obama who is an Orator is yet to achieve anything with his oratorical skills. Just yesterday another wayward American picked up a gun and gunned down many people before being caught. Yet your orator Obama can't manage to get both houses of parliament to pass the Gun reform bill. Oh I forgot, the gun lobby group is more powerful than the orator Obama.
WHAT HAS YOUR FLUENT ENGLISH SPEAKER OBAMA ACHIEVED WITH IT OUTSIDE PROMOTING GAY RIGHT NONSENSE?[/b]
Inferiority Complex... nobody but you mentioned Obama. I didn't hear of anyone picking up a gun and killing people yesterday till you said it above, but at least you did mention that the person was immediately apprehended. Were that to happen in your country, the cops would've fled, or would've looked on as the man attacked(probably even given him protection). Or it would've been discovered that they sold him the gun. In the rare event that he was apprehended they'd have just collected bribes and set him free, then your President would've pardoned him, give him National Honors then nominated him as a representative to the Confab to discuss your destiny and the future of the country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rochas/kwankwaso Ticket / Will Buhari Join The List Again? / Commissioning Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Tax Office Pay Your Taxes Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.