Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka (2616 Views)

2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. / Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal / APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by Ayus34(m): 7:23am On Jul 09, 2014
[quote author=tit]

you need to see the right kind of doctor
honestly u need to stop smoking that thing,it's affecting yr brain!
Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by authority2006(m): 7:27am On Jul 09, 2014
The question is why were soldiers beating and dragging a journalist who wanted to take pictures of vandals and burning vehicles. Why were they equally smashing the phones collected from the residents and passers-by who tried to snap and video the incident on the ground knowing fully well that such recorded images could help police in arresting the so-called "area boys"? And was the same moment of madness not witnessed by thousands of people live? From the Ngozi Braid to Omokri to Labaran Maku to Ruben Abati to Doyin Okupe to Uduaghan to Fasola to army spokesman in Lagos state to Jonathan to that roadside mechanic, we're not only liars in Nigeria but brazen ones.

4 Likes

Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by DONMAYOR19(m): 7:27am On Jul 09, 2014
Soynka self...educated man they said, but I reason pass am they never said. grin grin grin
Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by Boss13: 7:30am On Jul 09, 2014
Why ask the army spokesman further questions. He has said it. The damage was carried out by hoodlums. Hoodlums on uniforms that is what the Nigerian army is.

1 Like

Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by authority2006(m): 7:38am On Jul 09, 2014
DONMAYOR19: Soynka self...educated man they said, but I reason pass am they never said. grin grin grin
You that couldn't express yourself in simple short sentence.

2 Likes

Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by DONMAYOR19(m): 7:53am On Jul 09, 2014
authority2006: You that couldn't express yourself in simple short sentence.
are u serious? So u know me now? grin
Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by anago18(m): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2014
Omexonomy: A swipe at the mad old proffesor. Soyinka like is kinsmen are becoming mad day by day. Especially those of his fellow tribesmen in nairaland defending BRT. MAD PEOPLE

you are a waste to humanity, I spit on the day the utter useless spermatozoa flagellate in that overstretched ovary to conceive you. nobody in your useless tribe can equal the professors record, even your deranged elders are kowtowing to him to influence the Nobel committee to dash your village cripple one. it shall never be well with you, your family and everything you represent.

9 Likes

Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by alabiyemmy(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2014
So how many of you making commenta in here was at the scene? Its ok in your eyes to berate the military and call then names for whatever reason, but the truth must be told. So is the man lieing that a military man was killed by a brt bus? Noone is talking about a mar that was killed but all that matters to u is wëther the man was telling the Truyt or wether he was even right that the soldier was riding a power Nike or a rivety old bike. To you it doesnt matter if a man dies or not. Lets be reasonable here. The soldier is still a human being and i dont think he is d cause of any problem u have had with military men or the Police. Will all these Bring him back?

1 Like

Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by Omexonomy: 8:35am On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

you are a waste to humanity, I spit on the day the utter useless spermatozoa flagellate in that overstretched ovary to conceive you. nobody in your useless tribe can equal the professors record, even your deranged elders are kowtowing to him to influence the Nobel committee to dash your village cripple one. it shall never be well with you, your family and everything you represent.
one of the sibblings of the mad Ol' proffesor with amala and ewedu for a brain.

2 Likes

Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by ojimbo(m): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2014
tit: To prove the soldiers right. less than 24 hours later, a BRT crushed three okada men to death and hoodlums took advantage of the incident to set Police patrol cars ablaze!
federal government should bound okada in every state in Nigeria. Okada have wasted many souls
Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by anago18(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2014
Omexonomy: one of the sibblings of the mad Ol' proffesor with amala and ewedu for a brain.

illiterate it is spelt siblings idi0t, you are so stupid you eat your own faeces for meals. how about emblazoning the word idi0t on your forehead. classic example of human turn up all wrong.

4 Likes

Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by Jackeeh(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

and you deserve a lifetime dosage of lagatine and lexotan.

Lwkmd
Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by anago18(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2014
Jackeeh:

Lwkmd

the illiterate can't even dechiper the lines, even if he reincarnate 50 times and given100 lifetimes more to live.

1 Like

Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by fairheven: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2014
The NIGERIAN Army is a.product of our society,citizens of nigerian...the result of wasted years of military carnage and brutality...and al of us are victims in one way or another.so if we tink they are lying,then an average naija citizen is also a liar.I don't think honesty is the first tin u associate an average nigerian wit.
Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by henrysam(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2014
lakpalakpa: I wonder if these uniformed beasts and their spokeperson think all Nigerians are moronic...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
BROS do u av anything to counter what this army guy have said?
Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2014
Why is the Army insisting on telling these shameful lies? This is why no one trusts or respects them, after all this is the same way they lied that they had rescued the Chibok girls only to change the story when thy were caught lying.
Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by repogirl(f): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2014
I still don't believe anything the Nigerian military ever has to say!

2 Likes

Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by Demdem(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2014
Very weak and senseless defence.
I smell liesssssss

2 Likes

Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by NewNigeriaMind: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
alabiyemmy: So how many of you making commenta in here was at the scene? Its ok in your eyes to berate the military and call then names for whatever reason, but the truth must be told. So is the man lieing that a military man was killed by a brt bus? Noone is talking about a mar that was killed but all that matters to u is wëther the man was telling the Truyt or wether he was even right that the soldier was riding a power Nike or a rivety old bike. To you it doesnt matter if a man dies or not. Lets be reasonable here. The soldier is still a human being and i dont think he is d cause of any problem u have had with military men or the Police. Will all these Bring him back?

Two wrongs don't make right. nobody said its ok to kill people by brt. what most people find worrisome is the mob mentality the soldiers displayed.

Mind you I was on scene and I saw all that happened. I am sure if you search for the topic on NL. you will see many pictures of soldiers vandalizing the buses before they were set ablaze. I love a particular picture that a soldier woman was shown vandalizing one of the buses.

If the army claims those people I saw wearing Khaki, boots and in army attire are street urchins. I guess the discussion is over. Nigeria army=hoodlums.

2 Likes

Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by NewNigeriaMind: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
henrysam:

I am sure most people were not on scene of the incident. it is a totally shame the army has been reduced to this level. read up my post on the said day, you will find pictures and go on Linda Ikeji and see other pictures, including the security man in palmgroove estate beaten to stupor and was later admitted in the hospital.

For the Nigeria army to say those soldiers I saw vandalizing the buses are hoodlums is understandable. the Nigeria army is made up of hoodlums and miscreant.

2 Likes

Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by tit(f): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

the illiterate can't even dechiper the lines, even if he reincarnate 50 times and given100 lifetimes more to live.

na you sabi wetin those things be.
you drink them everyday!
na small stout be my stuff.

Ode ni ee!
Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by NewNigeriaMind: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
Boss13: Why ask the army spokesman further questions. He has said it. The damage was carried out by hoodlums. Hoodlums on uniforms that is what the Nigerian army is.

I see nothing wrong in the army spokesman comment. Except you are new in Nigeria or Lagos. we all know Nigeria army=hoodlums and miscreants.

The army just stated the obvious. They are hoodlums.

2 Likes

Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by tit(f): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

I am sure most people were not on scene of the incident. it is a totally shame the army has been reduced to this level. read up my post on the said day, you will find pictures and go on Linda Ikeji and see other pictures, including the security man in palmgroove estate beaten to stupor and was later admitted in the hospital.

For the Nigeria army to say those soldiers I saw vandalizing the buses are hoodlums is understandable. the Nigeria army is made up of hoodlums and miscreant.

you are just an agbero!
I guess you are the one that burnt the BRT and police vehicles!
Bring just one pic of soldiers doing any damage to any vehicles at the BRT incident.
Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
henrysam:

Do you live under a rock? EVERY major Nigerian newspaper and TV station accurately reported that soldiers perpetrated mayhem and burnt those buses. The reports relied on NUMEROUS eye witness accounts - including the accounts of journalists present at the scene (some of whom were brutalised by these animals in the course of carrying out their lawful duties), and yet you pretend to be gullible enough to believe the Army's ridiculous denial? Some of you are too disgusting for words to describe.

2 Likes

Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by anago18(m): 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
tit:

na you sabi wetin those things be.
you drink them everyday!
na small stout be my stuff.

Ode ni ee!

illiterate so you don't even know your own daily medications. wahala dey. ara ra po gi there ewu gambia.

1 Like

Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by tit(f): 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

illiterate so you don't even know your own daily medications. wahala dey. ara ra po gi there ewu gambia.

mumu!
you are clueless! anagodaft!
Army will deal with you BRT ritual killers and cultists!
Osoba will deal with the "north"!

Dan duri!
Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by anago18(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
tit:

mumu!
you are clueless! anagodaft!
Army will deal with you BRT ritual killers and cultists!
Osoba will deal with the "north"!

Dan duri!

I wonder why your miserable mother, didn't use her birth control method of goat piss and dry gin. instead of bedeviling humanity with a waste of space, time and oxygen to normal people like you.

you need to be grinded to paste and fed to an active volcano.
Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by chacoonder(m): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
tit:

you need to see the right kind of doctor.
I have always warned you, your brain is too light for skunk..quit smoking it!

1 Like

Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by aresa: 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
call a respected professional organisation like the Nigerian Army which is one of the major pillars of democracy and fighting to keep the country together as mad, is unfortunate and unbecoming.

“The Nigerian Army is a professional force which is law-abiding like any other citizen. The military is a highly disciplined organisation which also takes necessary steps to see that its erring members are brought to book at any time the need arises to[b] enforce discipline.[/b]”

Unfortunate, the Nigerian Army and the highlighted have nothing in common.

I think he meant Weak, Incompetent And Lying Organization.

1 Like

Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

I wonder why your miserable mother, didn't use her birth control method of goat piss and dry gin. instead of bedeviling humanity with a waste of space, time and oxygen to normal people like you.

you need to be grinded to paste and fed to an active volcano.
grin grin grin
Re: BRT RAMPAGE: Army States Own Side Of Story, Flays Soyinka by snadguy007(m): 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
RichDad1: Power Bike?? I laugh in German. Lol
lolz, I guess he wanted to say Bajaj.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015: I Don't Know Where We Are Going Yet - Obasanjo / Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions / APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.