Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,943 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (620365 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by girlking(f): 8:50am On Jun 12, 2018
slimsolz:

Lolz
Ur funny
Anyways abt no 6
Backend (nodejs/express along wit postgreSQL)
U can use Lynda.com or udemy even youtube for tutorial

Thanks a lot. I will check out this resources. I am very positive that they will be helpful.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by benfluleck: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
collinic:

Issorite, but I would appreciate because I gathered some information that the mail has been sent out and the challenge has also been sent out today to be submitted on 15th. I just hope I am not been left out. My mail is ezeamaka2@gmail.com and the name is Amaka Eze. I would appreciate if you can look into this.

collinic any progress on this ?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by collinic: 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
benfluleck:

collinic any progress on this ?
I am yet to receive any mail, I have twitted @Andela_Nigerian, sent mail to apply@andela.com but no response. I don't know what to do anymore. My email is I would be glad if u can help. I want to know my status if I was rejected or accepted. Thanks
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by benfluleck: 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
collinic:

I am yet to receive any mail, I have twitted @Andela_Nigerian, sent mail to apply@andela.com but no response. I don't know what to do anymore. My email is ezeamaka2@gmail.com I would be glad if u can help. I want to know my status if I was rejected or accepted. Thanks

Guy if you want someone to do something for you, you have to ask nicely, this is not how a potential Andelan behaves if he/ she wants to become world class. I choose to help people on nairaland to get around and navigate the Andela world but it is not part of my job description so please don't spoil it for others by demanding things. I actually went out of my way today to ask about your status this afternoon and was about to update on here, only for me to hear that you called one of the managers an hour later and rudely demanded (those were her exact words) to be updated about your status which was provided to you. Please take this as feedback going forward try and remain courteous even when you are annoyed and under pressure. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by benfluleck: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
Please any questions ask me on here, I do not answer personal emails, let's all learn together. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
benfluleck:

Wait till June 22nd and then take any action, however, I don't think you will have any problems.

Ok....thanks.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by collinic: 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
benfluleck:

Guy if you want someone to do something for you, you have to ask nicely, this is not how a potential Andelan behaves if he/ she wants to become world class. I choose to help people on nairaland to get around and navigate the Andela world but it is not part of my job description so please don't spoil it for others by demanding things. I actually went out of my way today to ask about your status this afternoon and was about to update on here, only for me to hear that you called one of the managers an hour later and rudely demanded (those were her exact words) to be updated about your status which was provided to you. Please take this as feedback going forward try and remain courteous even when you are annoyed and under pressure. Thanks

Am sorry for that and the feedback has been noted... She pointed it out and I immediately took correction. Thanks for helping out, I truly appreciate.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by bukkylink(f): 11:08am On Jun 13, 2018
Vacancy exist for the position of a good Java Developer Salary is about 200 k send CV to career@tabsandicons.com
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Codedboy1: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2018
Hi guys

Help!
what could be wrong with this code it returns false for isogram words also..

function isIsogram(word){
if (word === " "wink{
return (word, false);
}
else if(word !== 'string'){
return(word, false);
}
else{
var str = word.toLowerCase();
var vas = str.split(" "wink;
for(var i=0, j = 1; i<vas.length;i++, j++)
{
// vas[i] !== vas[i>=vas.length]
if(vas[i] == vas[j])
{
return false;
}
else
{
return true;
}
}
}

}
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by eph12(m): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Codedboy1:
Hi guys

Help!
what could be wrong with this code it returns false for isogram words also..

function isIsogram(word){
if (word === " "wink{
return (word, false);
}
else if(word !== 'string'){
return(word, false);
}
else{
var str = word.toLowerCase();
var vas = str.split(" "wink;
for(var i=0, j = 1; i<vas.length;i++, j++)
{
// vas[i] !== vas[i>=vas.length]
if(vas[i] == vas[j])
{
return false;
}
else
{
return true;
}
}
}

}
Line 5 should be "typeof word" . That's why you're having false for all arguments.

Though this wouldn't solve this question but you would be able to sort it out. And if aren't able to, let us know.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dondiggy: 8:57am On Jun 15, 2018
I don't know if it is too late to ask this question. I solve the assessment test on qualified.io, while trying to submit I got an error notification. I tried submitting later I still get the error notification. I login in to my qualified.io dashboard to try once more but the submit Assessment button is no more there.
Does this mean my assessment test has been submitted
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Thevenine(m): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2018
dondiggy:
I don't know if it is too late to ask this question. I solve the assessment test on qualified.io, while trying to submit I got an error notification. I tried submitting later I still get the error notification. I login in to my qualified.io dashboard to try once more but the submit Assessment button is no more there.
Does this mean my assessment test has been submitted

Go to your account, you should be able to view assessments you've completed there. I got the same error and my assessment still got submitted.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by folarmi(f): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Good afternoon guys, pls am trying to apply for cycle 35 but when I get to the email part, d @ key doesn't come out well and I can't proceed without that. Have tried t on different phones but it's still showing the same thing.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dondiggy: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thevenine:

Go to your account, you should be able to view assessments you've completed there. I got the same error and my assessment still got submitted.
I can see it, thanks
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by slimsolz(m): 1:56am On Jun 16, 2018
folarmi:
Good afternoon guys, pls am trying to apply for cycle 35 but when I get to the email part, d @ key doesn't come out well and I can't proceed without that. Have tried t on different phones but it's still showing the same thing.

Hi,
u sud try using a system wit a chrome browser
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by elvisco44: 6:44am On Jun 16, 2018
anonweb:
my interview is on Thursday 21st...
there are 2 things involved..

wow, congrats.................

pls u chose 21th or u were given dat day?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by y0rmee: 9:11am On Jun 16, 2018
anonweb:
my interview is on Thursday 21st...
there are 2 things involved..

Which cycle, please?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by elvisco44: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2018
y0rmee:

Which cycle, please?

cycle 34.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by y0rmee: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
elvisco44:

cycle 34.

Wow! When did people start getting invite emails? I'm yet to get any.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by ttsoft(m): 1:09am On Jun 19, 2018
benfluleck:
Please any questions ask me on here, I do not answer personal emails, let's all learn together. Thanks
Hello
I'm a newbie in programming, but familiar with python for beginners, also applied for andela cycle 35internship which I'm expecting a test soon. The home study test is in javascript which I have not really learnt. I'm confused, can I start reading now and still pass the test before 22nd? How do I go about it? Please help!
Thanks
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Headmonbra: 4:56am On Jun 19, 2018
ttsoft:

Hello
I'm a newbie in programming, but familiar with python for beginners, also applied for andela cycle 35internship which I'm expecting a test soon. The home study test is in javascript which I have not really learnt. I'm confused, can I start reading now and still pass the test before 22nd? How do I go about it? Please help!
Thanks

Hey, so, JavaScript and Python are beginner friendly so just look at the homestudy and use free resources such as youtube, codecademy and https://www.w3resource.com/javascript-exercises/ to grasp and practise the basics. To answer your question, if you truly learned the basics in Python, grasping it in javascript is just a matter of learning the syntax (way of writing code in a language). What I am trying to say is, the programming language is a tool, and once you have a solid foundation in the basics, you can learn different language syntax in a matter of weeks.

4 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by phemmyhot(m): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2018
Interview on 22nd. Super excited for this challenge
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tipwill(m): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
shimmer1:

Ok....thanks.

Have you received your tests? mine was slated for 22nd also but I am yet to receive it
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by stephenkhalaf(m): 4:15am On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by eph12(m): 7:49am On Jun 23, 2018
stephenkhalaf:
Andela is giving me high BP, they've not sent the test...am scared
it usually comes a day after the said date.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2018
tipwill:

Have you received your tests? mine was slated for 22nd also but I am yet to receive it

Even me o, I'm patiently waiting for it. I didn't see anything yesterday at all.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tipwill(m): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2018
thanks for the info shimmer1.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by stephenkhalaf(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.