Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,822 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (620863 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Aaebun: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Forfoodonly:
Do they accept people without BSC? Only SSCE?
Yes as long as you're at least 18 years old
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Aaebun:

Yes as long as you're at least 18 years old

Thanks
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by sabackson2004(f): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
Themmanuel:

Wawu.... thanks.... I just filled the form now...

is this the mail you guys got?

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the Andela Fellowship. This e-mail is an invitation to begin taking the HomeStudy test which is based on the HomeStudy Curriculum.

To access your assessment, create an account on Qualified.io with this email address (the email address you applied with).

To begin, please follow this link. After you register, use only the link above to access your assessment.

A few important notes:

If you have a small unreadable page, please use the Google Chrome browser on a computer to take your exercises.

If you cannot find your original e-mail, please check your trash or bin. We can only send you the link once.

If you have other concerns. Please make sure to read through this Frequently Asked Questions page first.

Note that all questions refer to the content at homestudy.andela.com. Please engage with the resources available there to guide you through the assessment. You are to complete your assessment in Javascript.

Finally, note that the test needs to be completed by 4pm on Tuesday, April 23rd, 2019.

Best of luck,

The Andela Talent Development Team
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Kelgabriel5(m): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
sabackson2004:

is this the mail you guys got?

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the Andela Fellowship. This e-mail is an invitation to begin taking the HomeStudy test which is based on the HomeStudy Curriculum.

To access your assessment, create an account on Qualified.io with this email address (the email address you applied with).

To begin, please follow this link. After you register, use only the link above to access your assessment.

A few important notes:

If you have a small unreadable page, please use the Google Chrome browser on a computer to take your exercises.

If you cannot find your original e-mail, please check your trash or bin. We can only send you the link once.

If you have other concerns. Please make sure to read through this Frequently Asked Questions page first.

Note that all questions refer to the content at homestudy.andela.com. Please engage with the resources available there to guide you through the assessment. You are to complete your assessment in Javascript.

Finally, note that the test needs to be completed by 4pm on Tuesday, April 23rd, 2019.

Best of luck,

The Andela Talent Development Team
we're not yet at their stage, they're at boot camp stage
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by glana: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
FOR YOUR JOB OPENINGS AND OPPORTUNITIES

FOLLOW US ON OUR INSTAGRAM PAGE @ Drekruta

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by hardeymorlar(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
Kelgabriel5:
we're not yet at their stage, they're at boot camp stage
I got this email too,and I just finished the challenges
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Kelgabriel5(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
hardeymorlar:

so did I wink, we still have to navigate this and a face to face interview before boot camp
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by sabackson2004(f): 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
Kelgabriel5:
so did I wink, we still have to navigate this and a face to face interview before boot camp

Bro pls check r mail and also i sent a fb reqest
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by conquerorsword: 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
hardeymorlar:

Ok
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Phenoms: 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hi guys

Has anyone finished the test on qualified.io?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Iretii0511(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
Please bosses, I need a mentor who is a fellow.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Kelgabriel5(m): 12:31am On Apr 18, 2019
Am I d only one having issues with the first coding problem on qualified.io
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Kelgabriel5(m): 4:35am On Apr 18, 2019
Kelgabriel5:
Am I d only one having issues with the first coding problem on qualified.io
forget about it guys
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by trixandra(f): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
Kelgabriel5:
forget about it guys

Did your test pass?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Kelgabriel5(m): 12:33am On Apr 19, 2019
trixandra:

Did your test pass?
yes it was that their own final test, but I got round it
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by trixandra(f): 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
Has anyone in Cycle 45 gotten an interview email?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by ibkvelvet: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
Cycle 44 guys, howfar challenge 1, how's it coming along?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Dujardin(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
ibkvelvet:

Already through with challenge 1 and submitted it. Am giving myself break for a job well done and looking forward to starting challenge 2.

I hope you are well on track too?

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by ibkvelvet: 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
Dujardin:

Already through with challenge 1 and submitted it. Am giving myself break for a job well done and looking forward to starting challenge 2.

I hope you are well on track too?

Nice! I'm rounding up with my user stories.....I should finish the templates before Friday
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Dujardin(m): 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
ibkvelvet:

Nice! I'm rounding up with my user stories.....I should finish the templates before Friday

Good one, we can all win together if we perform well as individuals and as a team, there is no competition in bootcamp.

Here is a sample user story, you must have an acceptance criteria (GIVEN, WHERE, THEN) in it.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by KazukiIto(m): 12:33am On Apr 23, 2019
Dujardin:

Good one, we can all win together if we perform well as individuals and as a team, there is no competition in bootcamp.

Here is a sample user story, you must have an acceptance criteria (GIVEN, WHERE, THEN) in it.

Wow! This is thorough cool
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by KazukiIto(m): 12:34am On Apr 23, 2019
ibkvelvet:

Done with the client part. Left now is admin...

Enjoying the challenge so far.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by minlinx(m): 12:39am On Apr 23, 2019
trixandra:
Hey! I am new here! Trixandra there will be a technical assessment before interview. I will suggest you go through some 'algorithms' before Andela sends the test.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by ibkvelvet: 8:53am On Apr 23, 2019
Dujardin:

Thanks man
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Kelgabriel5(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
minlinx:

Hey! I am new here! Trixandra there will be a technical assessment before interview. I will suggest you go through some 'algorithms' before Andela sends the test.
hey there, but we've already faced 2 assessments.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Kelgabriel5(m): 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
trixandra:
no, have you?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by vaca1: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
please i have taken saberr test for female cycle.

i am a beginner and would love to work in Andela. what resources can help me learn faster cos that homestudy i downloaded is not for beginers at all ? i am very determined and a fast learner

please help.
i want to make my country proud
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by trixandra(f): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
vaca1:
please i have taken saberr test for female cycle.

i am a beginner and would love to work in Andela. what resources can help me learn faster cos that homestudy i downloaded is not for beginers at all ? i am very determined and a fast learner

please help.
i want to make my country proud

Just start with the home study, freecodecamp.org. That's about the most basic courses you will find.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by vaca1: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
trixandra:

Just start with the home study, freecodecamp.org. That's about the most basic courses you will find.

Thank you
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Dujardin(m): 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
Kelgabriel5:
hey there, but we've already faced 2 assessments.

Congratulations, henceforth it will be called challenge grin grin and there are loads of them ahead. Once u get the interview message, u will be sent a crazy challenge to solve against ur interview date.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Meduzah(f): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2019
ibkvelvet:

It's long and interesting

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by trixandra(f): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2019
Just received invitation to the interview email.

Any tips and recommendations? benflueck, guente02, fxdrizzle.

Thank you..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.