Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (620883 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by fxdrizzle(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
trixandra:
Just received invitation to the interview email.

Any tips and recommendations? benflueck, guente02, fxdrizzle.

Thank you..
just make sure you understand every single line of code you use in solving the challenge. you should also be able to explain your code as confidently as possible. goodluck
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by trixandra(f): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
fxdrizzle:
just make sure you understand every single line of code you use in solving the challenge. you should also be able to explain your code as confidently as possible. goodluck

Thanks a lot.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Kelgabriel5(m): 12:13am On Apr 25, 2019
trixandra:

Thank you..
same here? which day did you choose
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Kelgabriel5(m): 12:17am On Apr 25, 2019
Dujardin:

Congratulations, henceforth it will be called challenge grin grin and there are loads of them ahead. Once u get the interview message, u will be sent a crazy challenge to solve against ur interview date.
nawa o, na die.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Phenoms: 12:23am On Apr 25, 2019
Kelgabriel5:
nawa o, na die.
So the challenge that we'll be sent today is the one we'll defend?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by trixandra(f): 7:18am On Apr 25, 2019
Kelgabriel5:
same here? which day did you choose
Friday.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by switstiv(m): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
trixandra:

Thank you..

Ensure you can defend your interview code challenge. Know Andela's EPIC value.. The full meaning and be ready to explain it and how you can apply it to yourself. Why you made Andela your choice. Just be ready to defend your code, that is the most important of them all.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Kelgabriel5(m): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
Phenoms:

So the challenge that we'll be sent today is the one we'll defend?
I think, and it's been sent already
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Kelgabriel5(m): 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
trixandra:

Friday.
same day I choose, tho i'm coming in from Awka

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Kelgabriel5(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
switstiv:
[color=#000099][/color]

Ensure you can defend your interview code challenge. Know Andela's EPIC value.. The full meaning and be ready to explain it and how you can apply it to yourself. Why you made Andela your choice. Just be ready to defend your code, that is the most important of them all.
thanks a lot bro
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by minlinx(m): 7:35am On Apr 26, 2019
switstiv:
[color=#000099][/color]

Hey Gyz! I have been trying the first challenge, I need some hints! Could the other two be simpler? Has anyone gone through? Is there a link to a picece of information that could help understand the challenges? It took me a while to understand 'dice' is both singular and plural
Learning never stops!!!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by minlinx(m): 7:38am On Apr 26, 2019
switstiv:
[/color]

switstiv:
[color=#000099]

Hey Gyz! I have been trying the first challenge, I need some hints! Could the other two be simpler? Has anyone gone through? Is there a link to a piece of information that could help understand the challenges? It took me a while to understand 'dice' is both singular and plural
Learning never stops!!!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by suckmywilly(m): 8:58am On Apr 26, 2019
minlinx:

Hey Gyz! I have been trying the first challenge, I need some hints! Could the other two be simpler? Has anyone gone through? Is there a link to an information that could help understand the challenges? It took me a while to understand 'dice' is both singular and plural
Learning never stops!!!
Also working on challenge 1, but I'm still trying to figure out how to return the sum of the array given those conditions
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Brunomash: 12:17am On Apr 27, 2019
suckmywilly:
Also working on challenge 1, but I'm still trying to figure out how to return the sum of the array given those conditions

Hey bro. I just tried scheduling for my interview but couldn't. If they've closed it, is there any way I can still schedule
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by suckmywilly(m): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2019
Brunomash:

Hey bro. I just tried scheduling for my interview but couldn't. If they've closed it, is there any way I can still schedule
The deadline for scheduling the interview was by 12pm yesterday. I don't know of any other way.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Kaysalas(m): 7:41am On Apr 28, 2019
francoy007:

We have Andela staff in the group, we asked Habib & Emmanuel (BootCamp supervisors) about extent of collaboration and they approved WhatsApp group and we can confirm that 90% of those who joined are glad they did in terms of benefits like Tech jobs updates, Lynda premium Tutorials free downloads, disseminations of vital info and sharing of Internships in Tech Niche like HNG, Decagon, and paystack.

Join the group below and thank me later.
Close all the spaces between the link.
bi t. ly/ andelafellowship

Hi, can u give me a working link to the group, if it still exists
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by rotile247(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
francoy007:

We have Andela staff in the group, we asked Habib & Emmanuel (BootCamp supervisors) about extent of collaboration and they approved WhatsApp group and we can confirm that 90% of those who joined are glad they did in terms of benefits like Tech jobs updates, Lynda premium Tutorials free downloads, disseminations of vital info and sharing of Internships in Tech Niche like HNG, Decagon, and paystack.

Join the group below and thank me later.
Close all the spaces between the link.
bi t. ly/ andelafellowship

Hi, can you give me a working link to the group?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Angelawhite(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
Cycle 46 anyone do we expect the home test ?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by phetty(m): 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
fxdrizzle:

Bro, how are you doing?

I messaged you on WhatsApp since last week. It hasn't delivered yet. Please, I have got some personal stuff to ask you.

Kindly reply to this mention when you get it.

Thanks
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by fxdrizzle(m): 11:55am On May 01, 2019
phetty:

Bro, how are you doing?

I messaged you on WhatsApp since last week. It hasn't delivered yet. Please, I have got some personal stuff to ask you.

Kindly reply to this mention when you get it.

Thanks
sorry bro. my WhatsApp was acting up so I had to uninstall it and download another. your message is currently showing 'waiting to be delivered'. please try sending it again
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dolapo17: 7:15pm On May 03, 2019
Has anyone gotten bootcamp invite for cycle 45
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by IamSassy(f): 8:10pm On May 03, 2019
Has anyone gotten the link to the home study assessment for all female cycle? They are supposed to send the link today.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by suckmywilly(m): 12:45am On May 04, 2019
dolapo17:
Has anyone gotten bootcamp invite for cycle 45
the invite have not started rolling in, till Tuesday I think. People still had interview on Friday.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kingvicky(m): 6:00am On May 04, 2019
minlinx:

Hey Gyz! I have been trying the first challenge, I need some hints! Could the other two be simpler? Has anyone gone through? Is there a link to a piece of information that could help understand the challenges? It took me a while to understand 'dice' is both singular and plural
Learning never stops!!!
Die is actually the singular form. Yours is still probable. But looking at the challenge, a singular form is meant.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kingvicky(m): 6:02am On May 04, 2019
suckmywilly:
the invite have not started rolling in, till Tuesday I think. People still had interview on Friday.
This calms my nerves.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by JayHymn: 3:49pm On May 04, 2019
I can't access the assessment. it always shows "Potential Network error. Please refresh and try again". This is the second time it's happening. I couldn't do the test last month because of this same issue and I'm not getting any response to my mail
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by trixandra(f): 3:55pm On May 04, 2019
Have they sent in assessment for the female cycle?

I am yet to receive mine.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by trixandra(f): 3:56pm On May 04, 2019
IamSassy:
Has anyone gotten the link to the home study assessment for all female cycle? They are supposed to send the link today.
Have you received any email yet?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Angelawhite(m): 4:06am On May 05, 2019
JayHymn:
I can't access the assessment. it always shows "Potential Network error. Please refresh and try again". This is the second time it's happening. I couldn't do the test last month because of this same issue and I'm not getting any response to my mail

Clear your browser cookies and cache or use another browser . The assessment is not yet open though
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Iretii0511(m): 6:34am On May 05, 2019
Angelawhite:

Clear your browser cookies and cache or use another browser . The assessment is not yet open though

Please when should we be expecting the assessment now. They keep postponing it like the second coming of Christ.

Modified: Is the git problem affecting this assessment?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Angelawhite(m): 8:51am On May 05, 2019
Iretii0511:

Please when should we be expecting the assessment now. They keep postponing it like the second coming of Christ.

Modified: Is the git problem affecting this assessment?

We should expect it by 4 pm today. Let’s hope it’s 4 pm today.

I don’t know about the git. I suspect the assessment is not ready
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Iretii0511(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2019
Angelawhite:

We should expect it by 4 pm today. Let’s hope it’s 4 pm today.

I don’t know about the git. I suspect the assessment is not ready

Are you also taking part in this cycle assessment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.