Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (622721 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by engrrichie92(m): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
ellad2k4eva:
Hello Fam. I registered for andela XIII on October 14th n got a mail same day to take the plum test on Sunday September 20th. Though av bin taking the home study test, i hope i wont av to redo the home study test wen they send a rectified date for the plum test. Am 90 percent done with html/css. Javascript to follow. Someone pls reply.
is the plum test thesame thing as the home study test
scared to click on the plum test link o as im yet to read oo...do i have to take the plum test immediately
the date's same yours which is obviously wrong
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
engrrichie92:

Congrats man, i also wanna join you up there bro..sent you pm, pleaaase reply!, i have questions and need mentors

yeah man, sup!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by engrrichie92(m): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ramos16:

yeah man, sup!

I just applied, taken the plum test.. what next? start studying for the home study test I guess?
what are the questions like?
thanks for the prompt reply
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by styca(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
engrrichie92:

scared to click on the plum test link o as im yet to read oo...do i have to take the plum test immediately

hello Engrrichie,
welcome onboard. The first thing you do is to take the plum test. This test is NOT the same as the HomeStudy Test.

Due to some issues, Andela will send the date and link for the Homestudy in december.

While waiting for the HST link, I would want us to collaborate on how to score atleast 700 in the test.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
engrrichie92:

I just applied, taken the plum test.. what next? start studying for the home study test I guess?
what are the questions like?
thanks for the prompt reply

They are very basic Javascript, HTML and CSS, if you go through the homestudy it will prepare you more than enough to take on the test...

In the test, you might be given a code and asked to tell the result of the code, that is probably the height of it.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tunddy(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
hello pls i want to apply for it.....how do i apply for it because i have basic understanding of html/css and javascript
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by styca(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
tunddy:
hello pls i want to apply for it.....how do i apply for it because i have basic understanding of html/css and javascript

hello tunddy,

First, do you want to apply because you have a basic understanding of Html/css and javascript or because this is what you want?

Go to apply.andela.com and apply.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tunddy(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
not really the reason why i want apply is to secure a job and i don't know if that will
styca:

hello tunddy,

First, do you want to apply because you have a basic understanding of Html/css and javascript or because this is what you want?

Go to apply.andela.com and apply.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by engrrichie92(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
styca:

hello Engrrichie,
welcome onboard. The first thing you do is to take the plum test. This test is NOT the same as the HomeStudy Test.

Due to some issues, Andela will send the date and link for the Homestudy in december.

While waiting for the HST link, I would want us to collaborate on how to score atleast 700 in the test.
im so in...please send me a pm
#waiting
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
engrrichie92:

Date for plum test is wrong. Dey will hopefully giv anoda date. I replied dem about the date buh dey avnt got bak to me yet. Plum test n home study test are different. For home study test, go to codecademy.com n start d home study test. Take html/css n Javascript. U could also take ruby also just to have more knowledge. D home study test is not a test in d literal sense, its more of an interactive training, den u are given instructions to do wat u learn on every stage. It's nt test as in test.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by styca(m): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
ellad2k4eva:

Date for plum test is wrong. Dey will hopefully giv anoda date. I replied dem about the date buh dey avnt got bak to me yet. Plum test n home study test are different. For home study test, go to codecademy.com n start d home study test. Take html/css n Javascript. U could also take ruby also just to have more knowledge. D home study test is not a test in d literal sense, its more of an interactive training, den u are given instructions to do wat u learn on every stage. It's nt test as in test.

bros I don't know where you got your info from. The codeacademy course is like a subject you have to study and finish, then Andela will send you a link to take a test that will test how well you understood the CA course.

Prepare well, study smart, understand what each module is all about, get ready because you are going to answer ten objective questions.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by styca(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sent @ engrrichie
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
styca:

bros I don't know where you got your info from. The codeacademy course is like a subject you have to study and finish, then Andela will send you a link to take a test that will test how well you understood the CA course.

Prepare well, study smart, understand what each module is all about, get ready because you are going to answer ten objective questions.

In respect to the mail I got from andela, first step states to take d home study curriculum which links you to codecademy.com, am tru with html /css. Remaining Javascript. Second step asked to take d plum test buh a wrong date was given. Sent dem a mail regarding it n waiting for reply. So, how u mean Whr i got my info from. Kindly explain please

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tunddy(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2015
Good morning fellows.....i just submitted an application with Andela yesterday,when will i get an email with andela.....and regarding what pls?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by jacob05(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2015
tunddy:
Good morning fellows.....i just submitted an application with Andela yesterday,when will i get an email with andela.....and regarding what pls?
it'd be more like the picture above your post
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
@styca, u asked me whr i got my info from. Well, regarding the mail i sent andela in respect to the wrong date given for plum test, dey replied today that dey will get back to me jn d coming weeks regarding my application. Buh in d mean time, i shuld take d home study materials. I kindly ask again, wat u mean by Whr am I getting my info from. Thanks
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 24, 2015
engrrichie92:

please im confused.. what's the difference between the home study test and the plum test i just applied for the fellow xiii and they sent me a link for plum test dated to be taken on or before 20th september, 2015(which is obviously past)...please help clarify as im so confused
the home study test and plum test are two different tests. First is the plum test which is an aptitude and personality test. After that comes the home study test which will be based on the andela course outline on code academy, the dates for the home study test for class Xiii will be given after its application closes. Concerning the dates of your plum test, i think andela used to give three to four days from the day the link was sent for the test to be taken. If you were sent the link with deadline dates that had already expired then I will suggest you still try to take the test and send them a mail letting them know of the situation. Goodluck
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by engrrichie92(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2015
Ichiato:
the home study test and plum test are two different tests. First is the plum test which is an aptitude and personality test. After that comes the home study test which will be based on the andela course outline on code academy, the dates for the home study test for class Xiii will be given after its application closes. Concerning the dates of your plum test, i think andela used to give three to four days from the day the link was sent for the test to be taken. If you were sent the link with deadline dates that had already expired then I will suggest you still try to take the test and send them a mail letting them know of the situation. Goodluck
thanks man
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by xxiv(m): 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
Did anyone get this yesterday?

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by checkmateman: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
xxiv:
Did anyone get this yesterday?
Yes a survey
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by noordean(m): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2015
styca:

hello Engrrichie,

Baba whatsup? I'm in. How do we do this? I jst applied,bt my plum test date is sept.20th,wht should i do?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by checkmateman: 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
noordean:
Baba whatsup? I'm in. How do we do this? I jst applied,bt my plum test date is sept.20th,wht should i do?

Read the previous post
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by noordean(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
checkmateman:

Read the previous post
Thanks
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
this is Andela
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by mayoadegbola(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
Sent you a pm bro.
Ramos16:
this is Andela
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by jacob05(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ramos16:
this is Andela
Really undecided
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
jacob05:
Really undecided
lol, Olodo pikin, make you do come, make them start to drill you too
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by jacob05(m): 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ramos16:

lol, Olodo pikin, make you do come, make them start to drill you too
lolz.. . I'm chilling grin grin
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by mayoadegbola(m): 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hello guys, have you noticed there is a new Home Study Curriculum?
Got a mail to that effect this afternoon.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WafiJoe(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Let's create a whatsapp group for andela. drop your number here, and I will add you to the group.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Avast(m): 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.