Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

‘My Mom Taught Us We Can Have It All’ – Kim Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘My Mom Taught Us We Can Have It All’ – Kim Kardashian (1243 Views)

‘My Mom Wonders Why I’m Still Single At 38′ – Nonso Diobi / Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah / 30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘My Mom Taught Us We Can Have It All’ – Kim Kardashian by TinyToes: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2014
During an interview alongside sisters Kourtney and Khloé with CNBC's Closing Bell on Monday, Kim Kardashian was asked her thoughts on whether she believes women can raise a family and have a successful career at the same time.

'I mean, I think that's just not really, like, a positive outlook,' she said of Nooyi's declaration that women simply 'pretend' they can have it all. 'My mom kind of taught us girls we could have it all.'

While the 33-year-old is of course in the very fortunate position of having a multimillion-dollar empire, with her bulging bank account affording her the luxury of hiring nannies to help with 12-month-old daughter North, and with a husband to share the load, she simply puts it all down to ‘prioritising’.

‘You know, [my mom] works hard. She taught us that if you work hard, it’s just all about prioritising,’ she continued.

‘I think that, yeah, it could get tough after you have a baby. There are so many times when I just didn’t want to get up and work on something and I just wanted to be home with my baby, but, for
me – and I think I can speak for my sisters – it makes us feel good when we are out working.’

She added:

‘If anyone really feels like they can’t do it all, I feel like it’s a little bit discouraging to say that. Even if I couldn’t and it wasn’t possible, I would try. And I would, you know, try my best to do
it all.’

More here - http://.com/2014/07/09/my-mom-taught-us-we-can-have-it-all-kim-kardashian/

Re: ‘My Mom Taught Us We Can Have It All’ – Kim Kardashian by Sheenor: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2014
Next Thread..........

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter Is Proud Of My Nude Videos"-maheeda / Hope Solo Speaks Out On Nude Photo Leak / Woman Threatened To Sue Michael Jackson Ghost For Molesting Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.