Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues (35213 Views)

How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) / Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia / NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by fydence: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
Azboy34: Den who force u 2 be a Muslim. Mind u, we aint lookn 4 ur type. Bunch of hypocrite!
how u go look for im type? Na bombers una dey find na? The type wey u dey fynd dey sambisa... U cant face the truth its a pity!

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Azboy34(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
[quote
author=ceeceeco]My warning to the
hausas/fulanis/islams/muslims/jihadists/; You people should neva eva eva
bring ur bokoharamism to the southeast o, if not na war be dat, cos we
won't take it. U can do dat in the north, but certainly not in the
southeast. Don't cross ur boundary. Just know ur territory &
maintain it. [/quote] Arrant nonsense! who told dey are? i wouldnt blame u anyway cus u av taught in d bible 2 be tribalistic in nature. awon oniraanu!

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Alenkakent(m): 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
ANAMBRA11: The real definition of islam-I'll let their own 'holy' book do the explaining for me:
"Allah revealed His will to the angels, saying: 'I shall be with you. Give courage to the believers. I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers!' That was because they defied Allah and His apostle. He that defies Allah and his apostle shall be sternly punished by Allah." (Sura 8.12-13)

"In order that Allah may separate the pure from the impure, put all the impure ones i.e. non-Muslims one on top of another in a heap and cast them into hell. They will have been the ones to have lost." (Sura 8.37) SOUNDS ALOT LIKE NAZISM!!!!

"Muster against them i.e. non-Muslims all the men and cavalry at your command, so that you may strike terror into the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others besides them who are unknown to you but known to Allah." (Sura 8.60) SOUNDS REAL NON-VIOLENT!!! smiley

"We have destroyed many a sinful nation and replaced them by other men. And when they felt Our Might they took to their heels and fled. They were told: 'Do not run away. Return to your comforts and to your dwellings. You shall be questioned all.' 'Woe betide us, we have done wrong' was their reply. And this they kept repeating until We mowed them down and put out their light." (Sura 21.11-15) THE MUSLIMS IGNORED THE INFIDEL'S DESPERATE PLEAS FOR MERCY AND KILLED THEM IN COLD BLOOD!!! WOOOO!!!

HERE'S THE KICKER:
"When you meet the unbelievers in jihad, chop off their heads. And when you have brought them low, bind your prisoners rigorously. Then set them free or take ransom from them until the war is ended." (Sura 47.4) WHEN YOU SEE A NON-MUSLIM, DECAPITATE HIM, AND THEN EITHER DUMP HIS BODY IN A DITCH OR HOLD IT FOR RANSOM!!! YAY ALLAH!!! WOO!

"Mohammed is Allah's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another." (Sura 48.29) DOES THAT MEAN THAT WHEN MUSLIMS GO ON TV AND SAY THAT THEY ARE AGAINST THE KILLING OF "INNOCENT" PEOPLE, THEY ARE REALLY SAYING THAT THEY ARE AGAINST THE KILLING OF MUSLIMS OOOOOOOOO!!! ITS SCARY BECAUSE ITS TRUE!!!!!
U think u can quote wrongly from the muslim's holy book just to confuse people? Keep up d good work... The good servant of Ashaytan
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Azboy34(m): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
[quote
author=fydence] how u go look for im type? Na bombers una dey find na?
The type wey u dey fynd dey sambisa... U cant face the truth its a
pity![/quote] U berra go straight 2 GEJ office nd ur failed govtm dey will show u d way 2 sambisa forest. Gej must go! u nah fail o! Mofo!
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by cbrass(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
fydence: lolz..funny enough I've met some really nice muslims...bt I nor knw where these ones come frm... Anyway do make u comot frm class oh, before he go faint for ur neck

The fast is really tearing him apart, I will discharge him some few minutes nw
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
elbashyr: Most of the ppl calling every hausaman boko haram are not even SSCE holders,
and u will c them opening their @@@@@ mouth calling a man that has MSc and PHD
in UK, just because he tribe is hausa.
its unfortunate.
why is it dat hausa ppl dont refer to every NIGER DELTA man as MILITANT
OR every IGBO MAN as KIDNAPPER.

boko haram means western education is a sin.
when i have phd in engrng, medicine, ...............etc and u dont have a simple SSCE cert then
who is the real boko haram between us.

omo where in the world are u becos everything u just talk na lie, before boko menace blew out of proportion all my aboki friends been dey label me militant,anything small thing no mind dis BY militant,militant this,militant that. even the igbo boys around dem too were tagged kidnappers n ritualist by the aboki dem, so no come here dey try preach wetin u neva experience bruh

i comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by fydence: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
Azboy34: U berra go straight 2 GEJ office nd ur failed govtm dey will show u d way 2 sambisa forest. Gej must go! u nah fail o! Mofo!
go comot am na
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by usba: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
The muslim corps members should apply for transfer, they have very little employment prospect in such a place.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Azboy34(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
cbrass:

The fast is really tearing him apart, I will discharge him some few minutes nw
U av just cooked up a lie here o. May Allah 4give u(amin).
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by IYANGBALI: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
Blame no one but the beasts that are using your religion of piss to kill innocent people

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by cbrass(m): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
Azboy34: U av just cooked up a lie here o. May Allah 4give u(amin).

Which lie I didn't even know he was a muslim not until I asked if he was feeling sick and he said no that he is fasting...he has been like this since the fast. Why should I even lie sef
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by LyfeJennings(m): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
zeelo2014: The same way Christians are harassed in the Core North. I suffered same when I served.
Or the case of Eucharia Remmy a female corper in Yobe (pictured below),killed for distributing rhapsody of realities, a christian tract from Christ Embassy, she was shot point blank by Muslims. The truth is Muslims know how to cry to high heavens when they are been trampled on but look the other way when their brethren are killing Christians.

Remmy was my high school mate. Knew her in 01. Very very beautiful tall girl. Fair skinned and soft spoken. It was Ireti Grammar school in Ikoyi then. I last saw her in Home science in 05 or so... sad
Very gentle girl... I cried my eyes when I heard this sad news...
May her killers never find peace. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

Hmmmm!!!!!!

My eyes are glassy. I remember this girl like just yesterday. ...

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Reference(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
The state of the nation is falling everyday. This is the reason why I advocate that we must not escalate the situation.
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
tbaba1234:

You are correct but these crimes are committed by miscreants, mob mentality. It is not about any moral high ground.

When authorities get involved and start arresting people for walking around, then that is a cause for major worry.

But its no Problem when Authorities in the North stand idly by,watching as violent Attacks are carried out on Christians? When Security Operatives make no move to rescue the the People being attacked,are they,and by extension;the Government,not participating in the Persecution?
I was born in Kano and lived in the North for most of my Childhood,so I know what I am saying first Hand.

If you had been inclined to be objective and conduct an objective Appraisal of what the OP posted;you'd recognize that there are gaping Holes in the Story;nobody,anywhere in Nigeria;gets arrested merely for being Muslim,regardless of how long his Beard is or what kind of Cap he wears,for the OP's Acquaintance to have been arrested,there must have been other Grounds for Suspicion,and in that Case it was the Police's Duty to effect the Arrest...looking through your Posts however,I can see that its not often that you're objective when it comes to religious Matters.

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by okeyokeyjah(m): 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
Beter go back home o! Abia or any Eastern State is not a place of Boko, for the mater of fact any Muslim is a suspect "Ezi okwu"

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
You're lucky you are only being harrased. You better thank your stars. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Tinyemeka(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ibnsultan: We have been saying these #stopethnicProfiling of northerners in the east. We will begin to take direct action against these useless trend
As in?
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by cbrass(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
Azboy34: Den who force u 2 be a Muslim. Mind u, we aint lookn 4 ur type. Bunch of hypocrite!

How do I look like a hypocrite here
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Coldfeet(f): 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
zeelo2014: The same way Christians are harassed in the Core North. I suffered same when I served.
Or the case of Eucharia Remmy a female corper in Yobe (pictured below),killed for distributing rhapsody of realities, a christian tract from Christ Embassy, she was shot point blank by Muslims. The truth is Muslims know how to cry to high heavens when they are been trampled on but look the other way when their brethren are killing Christians.
God bless you for this! Whatever is good for uganda is equally good for greece. Op you are lucky to be getting a warning to behave! people like Eucharia NEVER got that second chance and a lot more Christian corpers that have been slain senselessly in the north over the years simply because they are Christians. You and your fellow corpers who feel maltreated have the opportunity to go ask for a redeployment! You and your fellow corpers have the chance to come to NL and open this thread and ask for fair play while in the east Eucharia and many others didn't have this chance when they were sent up north to serve their father land! Rather it was their corpses that got redeployed angry I thank God for your life and that of your fellow corps members cos you are lucky to be serving in the east because your families can be rest assured you all will return to them in one piece, unlike the many Christians serving in the north whose families are not sure if they will return home!!! so stop whining and go seek redeployment to the NORTH.

12 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by tintingz(m): 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
This kinda thing doesn't happen in South West.
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by cbrass(m): 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
This why ibos used to get it wrong...atleast these guys are yorubas now even if they are muslims...think of that
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by mkoabiola: 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
Any 1 commending ds madness shud b properly checked and tagged enemy of d country.
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sijo01: How do they identify you people apart from the covering of head by the ladies una dey write muslim for head?

Lmao! Ask them for me ooo.
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Rockstar2014(m): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
This is quite pathetic but unfortunately, Christians suffer most from this kind of harassment in the North. Just make sure your hands are clean and mind the kind of friends you keep even when they are fellow muslims like you, you will get over it bro.#myopinion.
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by armadeo(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
elbashyr: Most of the ppl calling every hausaman boko haram are not even SSCE holders,
and u will c them opening their @@@@@ mouth calling a man that has MSc and PHD
in UK, just because he tribe is hausa.
its unfortunate.
why is it dat hausa ppl dont refer to every NIGER DELTA man as MILITANT
OR every IGBO MAN as KIDNAPPER.

boko haram means western education is a sin.
when i have phd in engrng, medicine, ...............etc and u dont have a simple SSCE cert then
who is the real boko haram between us.

i comment my reserve.

While I agree with your post I have one point to make. I don't believe the sponsors of boko haram are illiterates.
They have MSC PhD etc

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by cbrass(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
Its with wisdom we live with ourselves in the south. I won't say because my brother is a muslim and cast him out, will you cast out the ibos that are muslims too...think of that please.
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Azboy34(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
cbrass:

How do I look like a hypocrite here
Y not leave religion out of dis issue. Bh are killn both muslims nd christians up der in Arewa! leave islam out of dis issue..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Corp Member Serving In Akwa Ibom State Is Missing / How Is NYSC In Akwa-ibom State / NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.