Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,306 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti (26353 Views)

PHOTO: Lekki Bank Robbery Suspects Paraded / PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Dumps Party, Joins APC / Osun Rep Aspirant Drags APC, INEC To Court Over Imposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by najoke: 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
Well, PDP started it so........lets enjoy it while it last.

Meanwhile APC should make all the noise they can just like PDP did to them.

You dont throw stones if you live in a glass house....Chikena

2 Likes

Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Mogidi: The APC chieftain Itunu Odeyemi (aka) Gomina is one of the greatest thief to come from the SW, the only thief bigger than Gomina in SW is Tinubu.

APC damage limitation exercise in futility.

All we saying now is that the PDP also has robbers in its fold,leave apc alone for a while!

2 Likes

Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by moscobabs(m): 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
We have just 2 terrorist groups in Nigeria and they are; PDP and APC .why is it evrythin that happen in nigeria is always political? I need to change my nationality

2 Likes

Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by hensben(m): 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
wellmax:
Hahaha, it is you who should read now, because I have read it in full from various sources. Don't be lazy, don't make wishful hasty assumptions , READ READ!! READ!!!
the apc guy said, he gave ayo the pdp formal aspirant gun to bodyguard him, thats what they use in robbery
Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hmn! APC

Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by wellmax(m): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
hensben: the apc guy said, he gave ayo the pdp formal aspirant gun to bodyguard him, thats what they use in robbery
and how does that mean that APC gave out guns to its members? If you and that guy did read the story in full, you would have read how he come about the gun. Laziness is a disease boy.
Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by Mogidi: 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
The SW is now a place where thieving PDP and APC join hands to rob the society.

You should all be proud of yourselves.

1 Like

Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by SlamDunk(m): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
majamajic: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pillar of hope ....!!!

grin grin
. Lol.. You go fear pillar. Pillar of life
Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ayo's mother should be the Olumudi in NTA, Ilorin.
Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by haulagehandlers(m): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
stevolinkon40: E DON HAPPEN. but ekiti people are believed to be generally civilize? aspirant caught stealing? haba maana
we are civilised,but in every society you would get the good the bad and the ugly. So ekiti is not an exception.

1 Like

Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by Nattydonatus(m): 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
All I see is a counter thread!
Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by hensben(m): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
wellmax:
and how does that mean that APC gave out guns to its members? If you and that guy did read the story in full, you would have read how he come about the gun. Laziness is a disease boy.
you cant still get me, i am not supporting any political party, thats why i use political paties in my first quot i gave you, i am telling you that, political parties buy guns for thugs during election to guild them, after election, these thugs use those guns for robbery and other things, politicians are responsible for high crime rate in nigeria, e.g they are responsible for boko haram today, i know you will ask for source, but neutral nigeria citizens know politicians are the one sponsoring boko haram, if its apc or pdp sponsoring them i dont know and i dont care to know but one day all of them will die a shameful death for killing innocent citizens.

1 Like

Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by vicadex07(m): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nattydonatus: All I see is a counter thread!
its either you didn't read the post or you're one eyed
Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by Mogidi: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
He is still the best y'all.

Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
Wetin concern me?

Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by ogaju007(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
haulagehandlers:
we are civilised,but in every society you would get the good the bad and the ugly. So ekiti is not an exception.

Ekiti is a state that should have never been..... full of thugs in politics... now tell me, what vision does the newly elected thug have for the poor state?

2 Likes

Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by wellmax(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
hensben:
Alright.
Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by Oceemo(m): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
hahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin naija no go kill person any news now will always come out with a counter. so which are we to believe in these days now.
Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by zurine(f): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
more
Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by 1shortblackboy: 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
what is d fight about the both parties are just confirming what we've already known since that they're all thieves
Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
[size=13pt]Imagine these kind of people are the ones ruling the nation.... Tell me how corruption would stop in this country. this country is messed up. disgusting news everyday!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by wayne4loan: 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
So this people have graduated from pen robbery to armed robbery, God help us all.
Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
Mogidi: He is still the best y'all.

Dry, try again dumdum

2 Likes

Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by Billygee2u: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
vicadex07: Yesterday they were very quick to point out the APC member among the paraded suspects and make sure the news hit all media houses. PDP, always trying to blame everyone else for there failures since 1999. Nigerians are tired angry
let the op show us the group photos ,just like yesterdays pics involving APC,then we can believe

2 Likes

Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by ifekemmy(f): 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
Y re we insulting each oda, y dis pple(both parties) re somewhere enjoying our mony. And we re hear fight ourselves wen we suppise to join hand together n fight d corrupt leader. I need to ask some pple au much PDP or APC is paying u per month or for each campaign. Plsss let stop dis. Both parties have gud n bad pple among dem. I love my country

1 Like

Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by oluamid(m): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
LMAyedun: The report yesterday about the APC chieftain in Ekiti state & this report has gone a long way into this fact.....
APC & PDP are the same players in different jerseys.

I agree with you. The two parties play for the same team: MilkNigeriaDry United.
Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by vicadex07(m): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
Billygee2u:
let the op show us the group photos ,just like yesterdays pics involving APC,then we can believe
don't be so dumb. Firstly am the OP and secondly go and check it yourself then compare. Are you an infant that needs to be spoonfed?

2 Likes

Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by ogbronx(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
PDP= past and current failure.
APC = Failure we never had.
BH = product of PDP failure.
Youth= Touts for election violence.
Future of country= very bleak

2 Likes

Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by orji63(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
Who come be the Oga between the two Chief thieves?APC OR PDP?well with thieftinubu there,APC no go carry last.
Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by Shine1177: 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
So Deji is now a robber? He has being a rough boy from primary school days at University of Ilorin Staff Sch.
Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
that picture was photoshopped...
Re: PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti by wellmax(m): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
orji63: Who come be the Oga between the two Chief thieves?APC OR PDP?well with thieftinubu there,APC no go carry last.

Your hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu will not do you any good. It is certain, you can NEVER achieve what he has achieved. Go read a little history and see that he has been very vocal since the days of NADECO. So please, he may have his short comings, but he remains the loudest opposition voice in Nigeria, something good for our democracy.

Back to the topic, our political parties should have a way of verifying the history and complete profiles of its members especially those contesting for elective positions. Criminals should be allowed to get into their midst. And may God expose all those thieve drinking in the corridor of power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army To Increase Personnel Strength To 200,000 / Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. / Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.