Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Modern Combat 5: Blackout - Phones (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Modern Combat 5: Blackout (264543 Views)

How To Solve Internet Connection Problem On Modern Combat 5 Blackout / How To Download And Install Modern Combat 5 Blackout Apk + Data (direct Link) / Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
Donjay007:
dah freestore is fuckin slow
. free store needs a very strong internet connection to be fast.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
zeanslim:

Vexed and uninstalled mine.. when they banned me.
what's your Gameloft I.d ? Maybe I would be downloading it back cheesy
. lols
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Yagazee: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2014
Simran94:
. check your sd card, it must have deposited some files after you deleted it. when you find them, delete them. then go to play store and download the paid one for free using free store.
Tanx mate. I wil giv it a shot
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Donjay007(m): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2014
hu stil plays dis game?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by kazzonline: 11:34am On Oct 18, 2014
Donjay007:
hu stil plays dis game?

maybe if dem release the offline version i go reinstall am.for now that game is dead to me.gameloft bucharest just bleeped up this particular one.i prefer mc4 anyday anytime.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Donjay007(m): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
kazzonline:

maybe if dem release the offline version i go reinstall am.for now that game is dead to me.gameloft bucharest just bleeped up this particular one.i prefer mc4 anyday anytime.
mc4 has beta graphics but i tink i like dis mc5
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by zeanslim(m): 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
Simran94:
. lols

wink wink
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by zeanslim(m): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
kazzonline:

Do you still play mc4 online ?

the only guy that plays here is no.more active
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by mattAR(m): 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
Guyzzz pls i hav not played mc4 b4 nd i really want to play dat game i use a gionee p4 and d apk i downloaded 4rm android.mob.org always force close although i hav not downloaded d cache because there are 2 file 1.15g and 1.9g i am confused i dn't know d 1 to download someone pls help very urgent
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by mattAR(m): 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
pussygotlips:

Tanks its now playing,I think the problem is from the game apk,it works with the apk of 10mb

I will try and change my gta apk and see wether it will work.
where did u download d apk of 10mb and did d san andreas later work, i also use a gionee p4
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Donjay007(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
please is der anyway 2 play mc5 multiplayer wit mobile data
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
Donjay007:
please is der anyway 2 play mc5 multiplayer wit mobile data
check page 12
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by isaiah9(m): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
guys please help me out, i downloaded mc5 from mob.org both apk and data. i tried installing the apk but it doesn't install so i downloaded another apk with the same version (1.0.0p) installed it, moved the extracted file to obb then launched the game but it didn't work, when it try to verify it will quickly show that apkmania without verifing and won't play,it always tell me invalid license that i should buy the game and i have tried other versions but the same thing. please what is wrong?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by pauljokotagba: 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
isaiah9:
guys please help me out, i downloaded mc5 from mob.org both apk and data. i tried installing the apk but it doesn't install so i downloaded another apk with the same version (1.0.0p) installed it, moved the extracted file to obb then launched the game but it didn't work, when it try to verify it will quickly show that apkmania without verifing and won't play,it always tell me invalid license that i should buy the game and i have tried other versions but the same thing. please what is wrong?

Download the mc5 patch, is around 60mb
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by isaiah9(m): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
pauljokotagba:

Download the mc5 patch, is around 60mb
ok thanks.is it the apk and where can i download it?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by mattAR(m): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2014
mattAR:
Guyzzz pls i hav not played mc4 b4 nd i really want to play dat game i use a gionee p4 and d apk i downloaded 4rm android.mob.org always force close although i hav not downloaded d cache because there are 2 file 1.15g and 1.9g i am confused i dn't know d 1 to download someone pls help very urgent
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by kudos4u(m): 9:30am On Oct 19, 2014
pls I have a problem with my MC4 after download,I have tried several app to unzip it but what I get in response is Exception found(Bad zip file), the size is 1.86gb,really need your help gurus
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by pauljokotagba: 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
isaiah9:
ok thanks.is it the apk and where can i download it?

The patch is another obb file on its own, u download it, place it in the same folder of the mc5 obb file. Then run holla
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by pauljokotagba: 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
kudos4u:
pls I have a problem with my MC4 after download,I have tried several app to unzip it but what I get in response is Exception found(Bad zip file), the size is 1.86gb,really need your help gurus
That means the zip is corrupt, sorry man
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by just2endowed: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
Get ur genuine clsss10 msd card loaded with lot of Android games and psp emulator

https://www.nairaland.com/1853577/original-class10-advance-microsdcard-16gig32gig/4
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by isaiah9(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
pauljokotagba:

The patch is another obb file on its own, u download it, place it in the same folder of the mc5 obb file. Then run holla
thanks man i will try it this night and give you feedback. hope i will install the apk first before placing the patch file in the mc5 obb?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by guydangerous(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
I will download this game asap i get mb,I hope is worth the shot
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by xtervaganza(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hi guys......

Help me with my modern combat 4. I downloaded the apk and data, and after installing the apk and putting the data folder in obb folder. Whenever I click on the game to play it ask me to download the data again
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
guys please help me with my mc3 oh i downloaded the apk and data.Installed apk and moved data and data patch to obb folder,launch it but it just shows apkmania restarts for like 3 times then force closes.Somebody help oh!
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by abogjohn(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
Helo guys i want to download d mc4 from androidpalace, i saw abwt 5 data files wil i download all d 5 datas?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by guydangerous(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
abogjohn:
Helo guys i want to download d mc4 from androidpalace, i saw abwt 5 data files wil i download all d 5 datas?
apk+data yes download all
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by abogjohn(m): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
guydangerous:
apk+data yes download all
Sorry did u download urz there?, and wil i place all d data files in one folder in d obb or one folder one data, pls enlighten me.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by guydangerous(m): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
abogjohn:

Sorry did u download urz there?, and wil i place all d data files in one folder in d obb or one folder one data, pls enlighten me.
yeah I downloaded mine from there but later deleted it (don't know why),download all the parts from one site I normally pick zippyshare after which you download b1 or Andro zip from play store because you will use it to extract the files you downloaded,bear in mind that you only extract part 1 I repeat extract part 1 only after downloading all parts complete
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by abogjohn(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
guydangerous:
yeah I downloaded mine from there but later deleted it (don't know why),download all the parts from one site I normally pick zippyshare after which you download b1 or Andro zip from play store because you will use it to extract the files you downloaded,bear in mind that you only extract part 1 I repeat extract part 1 only after downloading all parts complete
wil i take everytin to a folder inside obb or hw wil i do it?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by guydangerous(m): 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
abogjohn:

wil i take everytin to a folder inside obb or hw wil i do it?
dont take anything to an folder just extract as I said after which you will see the game apk and data files that's the obb........copy obb to the right folder and install apk
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Psychodavidovic(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
Bad faceoff ..

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
Psychodavidovic:
Bad faceoff ..
Has there been any improvements with the graphics and is it still online?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (99) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 / Windows Mobile Naija Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.