Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,699 members, 7,813,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Modern Combat 5: Blackout - Phones (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Modern Combat 5: Blackout (264099 Views)

How To Solve Internet Connection Problem On Modern Combat 5 Blackout / How To Download And Install Modern Combat 5 Blackout Apk + Data (direct Link) / Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by abogjohn(m): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
zeanslim:

Try updating with the apk first, I did that with the first and 2nd versions and it worked.
I don download d mc5 patch 1.0.2f frm apkmania, it around 90mb, so after i extract it, i get d apk and d patch data with d remaining ones i hav b4. so i launch it wit wifi and i played d first stage and since then i was try to load it with my phone data, it crashes when its loading to start a mission. pls help a bro
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by abogjohn(m): 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
abogjohn:

I don download d mc5 patch 1.0.2f frm apkmania, it around 90mb, so after i extract it, i get d apk and d patch data with d remaining ones i hav b4. so i launch it wit wifi and i played d first stage and since then i was try to load it with my phone data, it crashes when its loading to start a mission. pls help a bro
D graphics too wack jaree
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by zeanslim(m): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
abogjohn:

I don't have mc5 again and mine don't crash.. you might clear data and try again.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by zeanslim(m): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
abogjohn:

D graphics too wack jaree

ahaha, well I never advice anyone to play 5 ..
you can join me on 4 cheesy ..
I'm still going to get 5 for bragging sake smiley
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
kumkumcool:
hello friends please help me find out for fix this problem.after I complite chepter 4 in mobern combat 5 v 1.0.2f for android my account get banned.please help me how can I fix this problem. is there any way??

There's no fix.... You didn't purchase the game from playstore, and they have nabbed you.....the only thing you can do is to Just clear data and cache and start the game again from the beginning with a different username....

Or consider purchasing the game from playstore
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by abogjohn(m): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
zeanslim:

I wil download mc4, maybe 2mao. i wil let u knw, d mc5 just dey vex me.

1 Like

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by abogjohn(m): 12:00am On Nov 06, 2014
zeanslim:

where did u download ur mc4, I wan download from andropalace, them just dey refer me up and down
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by abogjohn(m): 12:07am On Nov 06, 2014
abogjohn:
where did u download ur mc4, I wan download from andropalace, them just dey refer me up and down
pls send me d link, they have deleted d game from zippyshare
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by zeanslim(m): 1:22am On Nov 06, 2014
abogjohn:

WWW.android.mob.org download only the data files

download the latest apk here
Mc4 v1.1.6 apk http://mobdisc.com/download/01299-Modern-Combat-4-Zero-Hour-1-1-6.apk?k=c59d218b-39b7-4ab1-a9ab-63fe4dec0a8c
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by abogjohn(m): 7:03am On Nov 06, 2014
zeanslim:

Mc4 v1.1.6 apk http://mobdisc.com/download/01299-Modern-Combat-4-Zero-Hour-1-1-6.apk?k=c59d218b-39b7-4ab1-a9ab-63fe4dec0a8c
when I went to android.mob.org and searched for mc4, I saw 2 game cache, 1 is game cache for android 4.0 up and its 1.15gb and 2nd one is game cache and its 1.86gb, which one should I download?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by zeanslim(m): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2014
abogjohn:
when I went to android.mob.org and searched for mc4, I saw 2 game cache, 1 is game cache for android 4.0 up and its 1.15gb and 2nd one is game cache and its 1.86gb, which one should I download?

go for the 1.86gb .. I can't really remb the one I downloaded.. since last year.. but its better you input your phone version on the site.. so it will recommend the Good on for you
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Femistico(m): 11:39am On Nov 06, 2014
pls I downloaded the 1.0.2f apk nd patch of mc5 and I successfully xtract nd put the patch bside the obb buh the apk is nt installing telling me erc error..somfin like dat sha pls someone should help me ooo
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2014
Femistico:
pls I downloaded the 1.0.2f apk nd patch of mc5 and I successfully xtract nd put the patch bside the obb buh the apk is nt installing telling me erc error..somfin like dat sha pls someone should help me ooo
hello my dear,pls vote for me by simply typing i vote jennimma in this link www.nairaland.com/1983548/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest. Thank u so much
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by abogjohn(m): 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
zeanslim:

d link u put her for d apk, when i got there na chinko them write o, but i don download d apk sha
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by abogjohn(m): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
abogjohn:

d link u put her for d apk, when i got there na chinko them write o, but i don download d apk sha
e remain the data frm android.mob.org
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by BlackBaron: 10:07am On Nov 07, 2014
You can go on and purchase directly from Gameloft wapshop/website. Much cheaper...about £2 or less than #600
instead of enduring continued bans and modifications to game files.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by abogjohn(m): 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
zeanslim:

bro pls help, I don download d data ooo but d tin they force close after I launch am. I don every necessary step
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by abogjohn(m): 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
nani667:

There's no fix.... You didn't purchase the game from playstore, and they have nabbed you.....the only thing you can do is to Just clear data and cache and start the game again from the beginning with a different username....

Or consider purchasing the game from playstore
broda my mc4 dey give me problem pls help, after downloading it from android.mob.org and I extract it with 7zipper. Put d thing inside android/obb now d game force closes after showing d Gameloft logo. Pls help
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by zeanslim(m): 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
abogjohn:
bro pls help, I don download d data ooo but d tin they force close after I launch am. I don every necessary step

check your data size ..it must be 1.91gb .. and also show me the name of the folder and where you kept it
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by abogjohn(m): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
zeanslim:

check your data size ..it must be 1.91gb .. and also show me the name of the folder and where you kept it
the data file is 1.86gig and below is d screen shots of the folder and d data
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by abogjohn(m): 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
Here are the screen shots

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by abogjohn(m): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
abogjohn:
the data file is 1.86gig and below is d screen shots of the folder and d data
dats d name of d game folder. GLO bla bla bla
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by zeanslim(m): 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
abogjohn:
dats d name of d game folder. GLO bla bla bla

the name of the game folder is wrong.. it should be com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM4HM so rename it.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by abogjohn(m): 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
zeanslim:

the name of the game folder is wrong.. it should be com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM4HM so rename it.
what wil i do afterward, it stil nt coming up after renaming it. it show black screen and crashes after d verification
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Donjay007(m): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

Nope. the graphics is okay on my phone tho, but not as good as mc4.

Yhup, its still online, i don't think therris gonna be an offline mode.
dude do u play online wit wifi? if nt hw dd u go bout it
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by zeanslim(m): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
abogjohn:
what wil i do afterward, it stil nt coming up after renaming it. it show black screen and crashes after d verification

Sorry for misleading you, I went to dig out my old SD/Old phone
I found out the screen shot I took while downloading mc4.. Its 1.15GB version I downloaded. embarassed embarassed

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by zeanslim(m): 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
One word grin (multiplayer)

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by abogjohn(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
zeanslim:

Sorry for misleading you, I went to dig out my old SD/Old phone
I found out the screen shot I took while downloading mc4.. Its 1.15GB version I downloaded. embarassed embarassed
okay i wil download d 1.15gig own 2nyt. which browser fast wela for download. wil i just rename it after extraction and launch it wit d apk u told me to download frm a chinese site dat 22.7mb apk
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by zeanslim(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
abogjohn:

okay i wil download d 1.15gig own 2nyt. which browser fast wela for download. wil i just rename it after extraction and launch it wit d apk u told me to download frm a chinese site dat 22.7mb apk

boat browser, faster for downloads.
while Uc browser , faster for normal web surfing.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by abogjohn(m): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
zeanslim:

boat browser, faster for downloads.
while Uc browser , faster for normal web surfing.
which zip extractor are u using?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Lionbite(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
BlackBaron:
You can go on and purchase directly from Gameloft wapshop/website. Much cheaper...about £2 or less than #600
instead of enduring continued bans and modifications to game files.
Pls how do u buy d game with money.... Is it via airtime; or thru ATM card
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by zeanslim(m): 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
abogjohn:
which zip extractor are u using?

7zipper for now, but when I extracted mc4 last year I was using B1

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (99) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 / Windows Mobile Naija Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.