Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Modern Combat 5: Blackout - Phones (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Modern Combat 5: Blackout (264131 Views)

How To Solve Internet Connection Problem On Modern Combat 5 Blackout / How To Download And Install Modern Combat 5 Blackout Apk + Data (direct Link) / Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
buchisom1:
i jus dowloaded nba2k14 whn after installin it whn i try to open d game ...it will show sm side den it will stop ...plss hw do hw install it so it will play
I haven't played that game, plz gimme the link... try switching on your data and/or WiFi, hope you placed the files correctly
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
MC4 multiplayer sweet jare even tho ma azz gets kicked by everyone.... is there a way to hack the multiplayer mode, I need that sniper rifle
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Mustiboy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
Assassin's creed atlast made it's way 2 mobile with other great games coming soon or available. Assassin's creed identity now available for ios the android versio will be dropped before this year runs out. If you've played oddworld strangers wrath on your xbox before then be ready 2 play it on your mobile cause the games has now been ported 2 mobile just like the gta series and others mehn! The graphics are gorgeous it's only available on ios for now but the android version is coming soon accordin 2 the developers. And last nba aka 2k15 is now available for both ios and android check it out it has ps3 graphics and when is say ps3 graphics i mean reall ps3 graphics!. In 3 years to come mobile games will overtake the currently blowing home consoles like ps4 and xboxone. Just google search to get every details you need
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
Currently playing MC4....I'm stuck somewhere in mission 9 where I need to use the paragon to destroy a target. I need help.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Mustiboy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Mustiboy:
Assassin's creed atlast made it's way 2 mobile with other great games coming soon or available. Assassin's creed identity now available for ios the android versio will be dropped before this year runs out. If you've played oddworld strangers wrath on your xbox before then be ready 2 play it on your mobile cause the games has now been ported 2 mobile just like the gta series and others mehn! The graphics are gorgeous it's only available on ios for now but the android version is coming soon accordin 2 the developers. And last nba aka 2k15 is now available for both ios and android check it out it has ps3 graphics and when is say ps3 graphics i mean reall ps3 graphics!. In 3 years to come mobile games will overtake the currently blowing home consoles like ps4 and xboxone. Just google search to get every details you need
those of you unable to play mc 5 due to it's internet requirement shouldn't worry because gameloft is about to put a smile on your face with releasing brothers in arms 3 mehn the graphics is hot and what i like about it now is that it's in third person mode making you feel like you're playing socom us navy. Behold the game would need about 2gig of space check google for more details the graphics is even better than mc5's
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
Mustiboy:
those of you unable to play mc 5 due to it's internet requirement shouldn't worry because gameloft is about to put a smile on your face with releasing brothers in arms 3 mehn the graphics is hot and what i like about it now is that it's in third person mode making you feel like you're playing socom us navy. Behold the game would need about 2gig of space check google for more details the graphics is even better than mc5's

choi!!!!!!! tnx for dux info mahn
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by buchisom1(m): 1:08am On Nov 29, 2014
Preboy:

I haven't played that game, plz gimme the link... try switching on your data and/or WiFi, hope you placed the files correctly
u get it andropalac
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Mustiboy(m): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2014
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

choi!!!!!!! tnx for dux info mahn
anytime bro
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Mustiboy(m): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nfs most wanted lovers should get their device ready for the upcoming nfs no limits mehn! The little screenshots i saw was awesome. The game is going to beat asphalt 8 so much. Ea has announced that it's going to be available early january or late december
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by brainyack(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
iyke926:
Currently playing MC4....I'm stuck somewhere in mission 9 where I need to use the paragon to destroy a target. I need help.
don't mind Anderson always leave the hard work 4 u lol. the target is below the screen just start moving down immediately u are asked to destroy it
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Mustiboy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
Omg!!! The critically acclaimed god fire rise of promenetros for ios is finally making it's way 2 android on 4th december. The game is like god of war 2gb of space would be required the game is better than god of war in terms of graphics. Story and voice acting. The gameplay is superb exactly just like god of war. Google for more details or watch the trailer on youtube

1 Like

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 12:09am On Nov 30, 2014
Dude yur killing moi!!!!!!!

I need sites for Android Games Updates!!!!!!
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 12:19am On Nov 30, 2014
Back from my multi-player escapade cool

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Mustiboy(m): 6:42am On Nov 30, 2014
If you want to download updated versio of android games simply download freestore apk from google search install it then open your playstore click on the game you want then scroll down, click on share it would ask for what app you want to share with click freestore then the game would start downloading. Mehn me i just dey here dey wait for those games especially godfire that game na awesome just can't wait to play it december 4th
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by RIVEX: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2014
Mustiboy:
Omg!!! The critically acclaimed god fire rise of promenetros for ios is finally making it's way 2 android on 4th december. The game is like god of war 2gb of space would be required the game is better than god of war in terms of graphics. Story and voice acting. The gameplay is superb exactly just like god of war. Google for more details or watch the trailer on youtube
plz wats d name of the site that u get all these information ?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by lycann(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2014
Mustiboy:
the gameplay na I die, check it out on vuclip
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by lycann(m): 9:20am On Nov 30, 2014
RIVEX:
plz wats d name of the site that u get all these information ?
it is on godfire Facebook page
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Mustiboy(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2014
http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Android/Brothers+in+Arms+3/news.asp?c=62645. Brothers in arm i just dey happy as the game na free roaming game in third person view. Socom like.check the link above for information. To get your android released, upcomin games news simply visit droidgamers.com or pocketgamer.co.uk. Besides does anyone know if andropalace version of nba 2k15 is out? I need the game and its 8usd on playstore me i no get that money oh i did rather use it in buying the upcoming nfs or godfire.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Mustiboy(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2014
lycann:
the gameplay na I die, check it out on vuclip
yes oh. Me i just dey wait for that oddworld stranger's wrath i remember playing that game in a game house on xbox the game sweet die.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Mustiboy(m): 9:59am On Nov 30, 2014
Epoch 2, blood masque. Chaos rings, horn, drakerider and sacred oddysey rise of ayden on my list.(badt console quality games) I fuc*king need data man! Etisalat too slow for my hood i for dey flex my payg now oh
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
2GB plus game..... Awesome but e go dey select phone.... There will be requirements.... Thankfully my device is more than capable.... I await the release smiley
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Ositainklord(m): 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
I just bought MC5 on my iPad 4.
it runs smooth and looks breathtaking ( that intro was fresh out of a James bond movie)
...buuuut! it keeps trying to reconnect to server while playing. (cellular data) haven't played via WiFi before.
I wish they could make it offline.
the game is $6.99 on appstore...they made it an online game because of pirators on android. at least they should make an offline mode for iOS.
and it never goes in sale on appstore.
I got godfire for $1 on appstore when it went on sale. (its a bad god of war clone but its graphics impress my friends so *swag*)
anyway...we need offline.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Ositainklord(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mustiboy:
Stop. stop. stop.
I bought it already. played it and finished the entire 2gig game in 2hours. (running errand and gisting in between)
the storyline isn't bad...but it fails as it tries too hard to emulate god of war. there's is no lip sync cos everyone wears fvcking masks. (he bangs Aphrodite in the end tho. nope. they don't show the act.)...
I'll post screenshots...
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Donjay007(m): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
jamilkb:
i use the speed hack cheesy
pls av got d game hacker wats nxt

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by jamilkb(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
Donjay007:
pls av got d game hacker wats nxt
Download MC4 v1.1.5(not modded), it only works with it, no need of changing .obb file, just rename obb file and uninstall the apk, and install v1.1.5 smiley
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Mustiboy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ositainklord:

Stop. stop. stop.
I bought it already. played it and finished the entire 2gig game in 2hours. (running errand and gisting in between)
the storyline isn't bad...but it fails as it tries too hard to emulate god of war. there's is no lip sync cos everyone wears fvcking masks. (he bangs Aphrodite in the end tho. nope. they don't show the act.)...
I'll post screenshots...
are you serious? 2hrs of gameplay. You gotta be kidding me. Maybe the one you bought ain't got the complete chapters. Anyway that doesn't stop me from playing when it's for android. I'm sure the android version would even be improved.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 01, 2014
jamilkb:
Download MC4 v1.1.5(not modded), it only works with it, no need of changing .obb file, just rename obb file and uninstall the apk, and install v1.1.5 smiley
does the speed hack work on multiplayer mode?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Donjay007(m): 1:30am On Dec 01, 2014
Huz up atm
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by jamilkb(m): 6:53am On Dec 01, 2014
Preboy:

does the speed hack work on multiplayer mode?
ofcourse
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Psychodavidovic(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2014
ritababe:

so which one

Get a phone with at least 1gb ram ( 2gb ram if possible) Quad-core 1.5ghz or higher ..
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by jamilkb(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2014
smiley grin

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by ritababe(f): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

Get a phone with at least 1gb ram ( 2gb ram if possible) Quad-core 1.5ghz or higher ..

E.G

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (99) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 / Windows Mobile Naija Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.