Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Modern Combat 5: Blackout - Phones (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Modern Combat 5: Blackout (265482 Views)

How To Solve Internet Connection Problem On Modern Combat 5 Blackout / How To Download And Install Modern Combat 5 Blackout Apk + Data (direct Link) / Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
nani667:

Yes, people who purchased the game also get banned.... That's because some people who purchased the game use game hacks.... And if they're caught they get banned.... In most cases players report other players, and Gameloft investigate and bans the reported players.... In any case, I haven't had any issues whatsoever since purchasing the game....

I believe if you play the game on a very legit scale you won't have any issues, I know quite a few people Gameloft have banned based on this fake WiFi connection crap... WiFi isn't really an issue these days, no one says you should go and pay for a WiFi subscription, a WiFi connection is something you can get from another phone....even if you don't wanna incur more expenditure by paying for a WiFi subscription, Most phones these days have Hotspot capabilities.... So I don't see why in this day and age WiFi should be an issue.... So I guess if connecting to a real WiFi connection is an issue for you then you shouldn't bother playing the game at all....

well you only connect to an hotspot that has a subscription right? Or do you automatically get an Internet access if you connect to someone else's phone, and by the way that's too uncomfortable for me, I mean I can just start disturbing people just to connect to their phone because I want to play a game of which they will most likely not even accept if I am lucky that they are around me. So looking for hotspot is just out of it.

As per the fake WiFi thing. I have been using this since I started game loft games, I have used it for mc4(which I am still using), Asphalt 8, Nova 3 and other gameloft games, so why is the issue arising only from mc5. I guess I will believe the developers that said it's a programming error. Don't be ssurprised to wake up one day and see a ban.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by HAkorehdeh(m): 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Someone please direct me to the link for the mc5 additional data. I have one already, it's from www.RevDl.com. I really don't know why it isn't recognised despite the fact that i downloaded everything from the same site.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
haibe:

well you only connect to an hotspot that has a subscription right? Or do you automatically get an Internet access if you connect to someone else's phone, and by the way that's too uncomfortable for me, I mean I can just start disturbing people just to connect to their phone because I want to play a game of which they will most likely not even accept if I am lucky that they are around me. So looking for hotspot is just out of it.

As per the fake WiFi thing. I have been using this since I started game loft games, I have used it for mc4(which I am still using), Asphalt 8, Nova 3 and other gameloft games, so why is the issue arising only from mc5. I guess I will believe the developers that said it's a programming error. Don't be ssurprised to wake up one day and see a ban.

I don't think it just started arising from MC5 like you said.... I think it's something Gameloft just started recently.... Back then in the MC4 days Gameloft weren't really serious about it.... They only started all this after the release of MC5, they became more security conscious, that's why they haven't released an offline version..... So I guess you can say since the release of MC5 that's when they started all this issue with bans.... Any hint of cheating, even using fake WiFi and they ban you.... Play the game without the whole fake WiFi ish and without any cheating and you'll enjoy the game... That's how I see it based on my experience so far.....
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
Meanwhile...it's Two against one and I stay bossing cool

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
Promotion ✔

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
HAkorehdeh:
Someone please direct me to the link for the mc5 additional data. I have one already, it's from www.RevDl.com. I really don't know why it isn't recognised despite the fact that i downloaded everything from the same site.

You can search Google for a link to the additional files.... Or better still just download it from the game ✔
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
nani667:

I don't think it just started arising from MC5 like you said.... I think it's something Gameloft just started recently.... Back then in the MC4 days Gameloft weren't really serious about it.... They only started all this after the release of MC5, they became more security conscious, that's why they haven't released an offline version..... So I guess you can say since the release of MC5 that's when they started all this issue with bans.... Any hint of cheating, even using fake WiFi and they ban you.... Play the game without the whole fake WiFi ish and without any cheating and you'll enjoy the game... That's how I see it based on my experience so far.....

I don't cheat in games, what's even the point but the only reason I download games is because of online multi player and so if I can't play it with my 3g, then there is really no point as WiFi cannot be readily available.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
haibe:

I don't cheat in games, what's even the point but the only reason I download games is because of online multi player and so if I can't play it with my 3g, then there is really no point as WiFi cannot be readily available.

That's understandable.... I also like online multi-player games too.... And if you really like online multi-player games so much then you should consider acquiring a WiFi connection... As multi-player games require WiFi connection.... You can't rely on Fake WiFi forever, as it will be extinct soon enough....
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
nani667:

That's understandable.... I also like online multi-player games too.... And if you really like online multi-player games so much then you should consider acquiring a WiFi connection... As multi-player games require WiFi connection.... You can't rely on Fake WiFi forever, as it will be extinct soon enough....

I guess you have forgotten so soon or you don't know that there is always a way out in Android, that's why it's Android cool
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
haibe:

I guess you have forgotten so soon or you don't know that there is always a way out in Android, that's why it's Android cool

True... There's always a way out on Android... But if it's an illegal way out eventually there will be repercussions.... That's just how it is ✔
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
Chai.... I just unlocked the ultimate killing machine.... The killing has been very swift since I unlocked this machine cool

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Another achievement unlocked.... One of the advantages of purchasing the game ✔

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
Event completed ✔

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by towncheerup(m): 1:45am On Mar 07, 2015
I will find a credit card tomorrow so i can keep wrecking people.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by MockinJay(m): 8:30am On Mar 07, 2015
I hate that I can't take more than 2 bullets in the battlefield(Multi-player) what am I doing wrong? I would literally shoot my opponent up to 7 times, but the guy would still be roaming about and eventually free two bullets...and my guy dies. undecided
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2015
MockinJay:
I hate that I can't take more than 2 bullets in the battlefield(Multi-player) what am I doing wrong? I would literally shoot my opponent up to 7 times, but the guy would still be roaming about and eventually free two bullets...and my guy dies. undecided

Well some guns produce more damage than others.... Depends on your selected load out..... If you've unlocked a reasonable Gun and You unlock upgrades you get more damage output..... Some guns are just useless tho....

The gun with the highest damage output is the shotgun, but its most effective when you're very close to the enemy.... It has Little or no range so if you're far from your target na hopeless something.....

Or you could use any other machine gun...

Ultimately it's better to aim for the head when you're shooting, that will end the enemy swiftly ✔

2 Likes

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by MockinJay(m): 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
nani667:

Ultimately it's better to aim for the head when you're shooting, that will end the enemy swiftly ✔

It's hard to engage in aiming during FFA, which is currently my favorite zone for multiplayer. I recently got an upgrade(combat pack) opened it and saw a cool machine. But it's not on my guy's armory in battle. Just a random machine gun and a pistol. How do I get the new gun to show?

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by MockinJay(m): 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
Meanwhile..... cool

The Executioner now ALPHA NINJA

They dey do me strong thing. I for like see haibe game play.

1 Like

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by MockinJay(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
nani667
[quote]haibe[/b]

I would like for us to be on the same squad.

Any one here with a squad? Invite me @ALPHA NINJA
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
MockinJay:

It's hard to engage in aiming during FFA, which is currently my favorite zone for multiplayer. I recently got an upgrade(combat pack) opened it and saw a cool machine. But it's not on my guy's armory in battle. Just a random machine gun and a pistol. How do I get the new gun to show?

That Charbtek na useless gun sha.... And pistols are a bad idea.... Machine guns are the best to use during multi-player matches, but it has to be a reasonable machine gun.... Just keep loading the enemy with bullets as soon as you see them..... And Grenades are of great help most of the time, especially if you're up against someone with superior firepower, instead of wasting time shooting at the guy just throw a grenade.... The best grenade is the "Impact".... It detonates immediately it lands.... You can take out three people at a time with that..... Other Grenades waste time before they detonate and gives the enemy time to escape death.

Meanwhile, what class are you using anyways...? Recon ? Assault ?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
MockinJay:

Well for now I'm not currently In a squad, I'm running solo for now... But if you connected your Google account I can invite you... Did you purchase the game ?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
MockinJay:

Well for now I'm not currently In a squad, I'm running solo for now... But if you connected your Google account I can invite you... Did you purchase the game ??
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
MockinJay:
unfortunately I haven't been able to get back playing, still banned.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by MockinJay(m): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
nani667:

Assault. Got the game from a friend for free
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
MockinJay:

Assault. Got the game from a friend for free

Oh... That means you didn't purchase the game.... Meaning that eventually you'll be banned..... If you like the game I'll advise you purchase it from the Playstore then keep playing, before they eventually ban you....
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
Meanwhile, since I unlocked my new machine I've become the ultimate killer.... No one on my team ever kills more than me anymore cool

1 Like

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by MockinJay(m): 7:00am On Mar 08, 2015
No sleeping tinx grin

We dey manage unlike nani667 with his machine. tongue

I will surely get there

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Demmzy15(m): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2015
Please I just sent MC5 to Tecno Phantom Z, but it says I should "update" to the latest version. Please is there anyway I can prevent it from updating?! Guys abeg it's urgent!
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by MockinJay(m): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
Demmzy15:
Please I just sent MC5 to Tecno Phantom Z, but it says I should "update" to the latest version. Please is there anyway I can prevent it from updating?! Guys abeg it's urgent!

Maybe u r not using the latest one(1.1.0k). You can't prevent it from updating like mc4 when you have to switch off connection. It doesn't sense connection, no update message. But mc5 is fully online, you need connection to start the game so therefore you will always get the update message.

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
nani667:

That Charbtek na useless gun sha.... And pistols are a bad idea.... Machine guns are the best to use during multi-player matches, but it has to be a reasonable machine gun.... Just keep loading the enemy with bullets as soon as you see them..... And Grenades are of great help most of the time, especially if you're up against someone with superior firepower, instead of wasting time shooting at the guy just throw a grenade.... The best grenade is the "Impact".... It detonates immediately it lands.... You can take out three people at a time with that..... Other Grenades waste time before they detonate and gives the enemy time to escape death.

what of these snipe guns
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
haibe:

what of these snipe guns

The snipe guns are not bad, if you only plan to hide in corners throughout the match, while using the gun it's more effective to just hide in sweetspots and start sniping everyone.... Lots of people use the sniper in the Multi-player matches I play, but the disadvantage is if they get close to you, cos in close range it's more or less useless when you're facing an enemy with a machine gun or shotgun..... Cos with the sniper rifle it's all about headshots, and if someone with a machine gun gets close to you, before you can even aim they've loaded you will many bullets.....

So ultimately it depends on you, the sniper rifle is a nice loadout, depending on how you intend to play, you need to be moving around alot and stay at a good distance from the enemies to really utilize and enjoy the sniper rifle in multi-player mode ✔

As for moi, I prefer my Recon class, their guns are very light, and have very high Mobility, meaning I can run very fast while holding carrying the gun, the Recon class loadouts have the highest mobility, and you move very fast while using them... Making it easy for you to evade and escape bullets...and they also have a very high rate of Fire...meaning they release about twice the amount of bullets other machine guns release in the same amount of time ✔

1 Like

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Demmzy15(m): 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
MockinJay:

Maybe u r not using the latest one(1.1.0k). You can't prevent it from updating like mc4 when you have to switch off connection. It doesn't sense connection, no update message. But mc5 is fully online, you need connection to start the game so therefore you will always get the update message.
Tanks Bro, but what can you advice me to do? If I should download another one, please from where?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (99) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 / Windows Mobile Naija Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.