Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You (4311 Views)

6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know / Learn How To Get Them To Want You; Getting What You Want & Feeling Good / How To Get Them To Want You; Success And Feeling Good In Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by ehalliday: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hi guys…… How body.

I am going to share with us on the “11 Laws of stirring interest and desire; Getting them to want you”.

Now when I say “them” I mean anybody, whether it’s your boss, colleagues, clients and customers Or that guy you’re liking, that fine girl you’ve been eyeing but can’t talk to (you know naw!).

Yes! You can actually get anybody at all to want you…“kolo for you”, “craze for you”, “maga”, “and go gaga” which ever you want.

The benefits this can bring to you are mind blowing and REALLY exciting. Maybe it won’t buy you a Range Rover Sport overnight, but if you follow it you will end up with a very strong seduction. And you might end up getting that Range Sports…..eventually. wink

And this isn’t theory- this is a Fact that I have become aware of (an actual art that can be practiced by anyone, perfected and yields results).

Are you getting what you want? Are you getting them to notice you? Are you getting their attention?

You probably are struggling for someone’s attention right now, whether in business, office or socially, you name it. Yes, and that is also true if you are a housewife, with a husband, or a spouse.

The good news is, all that can change, if you follow the 11 Laws of stirring interest and desire; Getting them to Want You.

Thousands of years ago, Power and Attention has been gained through physical violence and maintained with brute strength- a Kingdom or empire had to be merciless.

Only a select few had power, but no one suffered under this scheme of things more than women.

They had no way to compete, no weapon at their disposal that could make a man do what they wanted- politically, socially, or even in the home.

But over the years, through much cleverness and creativity, invented a way of turning things around, creating a more lasting and effecting form of power and stirring interest and desire.

And that is what i'm about to share with you.

(You can get the full e-Copy for Free by leaving your best email address or a comment below).

1. Choose the Right Target.
2. Approach Indirectly.
3. Send Mixed Signals
4. Appear to Be an Object of Desire-Create Triangles
5. Stir Up a Need You can Fill
6. Master the Art of Suggestion
7. Enter Their Spirit
8. Create Pleasure
9. Keep Them in Suspense-What Comes Next?
10. Use The Power Words-Praise
11. Pay Attention to Details

Now obviously, this is an extremely condensed version. There is simply no way to lay out every detail here.

(So, leave me with your best email or a comment to get your Free e-copy).

It is my desire to help you solve the problems you face daily trying to win people’s attention to you.

P.S. To get your FULL e-Copy of the 11 Laws of Stirring Interest and Desire for FREE, drop your email address so i can send it down to you.

To your success in “Stirring Interest and Desire; Getting Them to Want You”.

Best Regards.

ehalliday.
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by misterkay(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sounds like what Robert Green would say in his book: "Art of Seduction".

2 Likes

Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by ITbomb(m): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
ultafuto @ yahoo.co.uk
I like the No. 5. Stir Up a Need You can Fill, it always work for me

1 Like

Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2014
Ok OP, do the needful.
Chidiag@gmail.com, thanks
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by leshluap(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2014
Damsonwitluv@yahoo.co.uk
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by ehalliday: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
Thanks guys....i'm glad i can help, look to your emails soon for your e-copy
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by MrPoundzz: 11:54am On Jul 20, 2014
Hipoundz@gmail.com
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by Shuayb0(m): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
shuayb007@yahoo
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by ehalliday: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
I just sent an e-copy to everyone of you as requested....please check your mails, have fun reading.

To your success!

Cheers...happy Sunday.
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by kkash: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
Plss..nid mine too......ugokweo@gmail.com
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by tochilastborn(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
misterkay: Sounds like what Robert Green would say in his book: "Art of Seduction".
i wud really lyk 2 buy dat buk.how much does t cost?
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by misterkay(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
tochilastborn: i wud really lyk 2 buy dat buk.how much does t cost?

I have no idea. Though the summarized version [hard copy] costs less than 5 hundred or thereabout. The full book shouldn't be more than 3K; you can download the e-version at no cost.
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by tochilastborn(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
misterkay:

I have no idea. Though the summarized version cost less than 5 hundred.
owryt man..thanks for the info
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by ehalliday: 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
kkash: Plss..nid mine too......ugokweo@gmail.com
Check your mail....just sent you a copy.
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by ITbomb(m): 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
ehalliday:
Check your mail....just sent you a copy.
I saw my copy, thanks and God bless
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by Curface: 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
wavex8888@gmail.com
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by stanjohn57: 12:02am On Jul 22, 2014
Stan_john57@yahoo.com
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by ehalliday: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2014
Should be in your mails by now guys....to a new world of attraction!

Have fun putting them into practice.
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 26, 2014
Jarejohnson@gmail.com
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by lurly: 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
lajisefini@yahoo.com
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by donpetros: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
adogapeteradoga1@gmail.com
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by ehalliday: 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
Just sent your copy guys...it's about time we get what we want, don't you think?!

Have fun putting all of it into practice.

1 Like

Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by Gozychuks(m): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
I need it too gozychuks@gmail.com
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by ehalliday: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2014
Gozychuks: I need it too gozychuks@gmail.com

Should be in your mail box by now

1 Like

Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by Kuljoe(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nice. tunjitobi@gmail.com
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by Elvis214(m): 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Please i need mine oo, elvis.godwin71@yahoo.com
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by ehalliday: 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hey guys...check your mail box, should be there by now.
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by samalive(m): 7:08am On Aug 05, 2014
OP, need you for a copy for me pls. sammysluv@yahoo.co.uk thanks so much
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by ehalliday: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
samalive: OP, need you for a copy for me pls. sammysluv@yahoo.co.uk thanks so much

Check mailbox
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by teelord1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
engrbabatundeolatoro@gmail.com
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by thuisatwork: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
I would love to receive a copy >> thuisatwork@live.nl
Thanx
greets from Holland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Foreign Graduates That Much Better Than Nigerian Graduates / When Your Career Ends, What Will You Do Next? / Advice On Career Path.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.