Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Career - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Career (695 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career by kokorunna(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2008
If there is anyone that lives in the following countries - UK, Europe, USA, Canada and Asia. I need volunteers to please join www.moneysaversforum.com and contribute to the topics or create post such as Bargains, Freebies, Student Issues, Career, Trading, Consumer Issues, and Start Up Business.
Re: Career by azuka1: 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2008
Wealthempowerment work from home, earn $150-$200 weekly

Imagine waking up in moring and sitting in front of your pc to work between 2-3 hours daliny and earing $150 or more weekly. That is a whooping sum of$600 month, inst that amazing

What are your requirement
1. A computer
2. An internet connection
3. Time, <it dose not matter if you have a job or not you choose your own hours 3 hours every day is good>Monday-Friday

How to get started?
My starter pack/ Manuel takes you through the process of sing up with the internet company and how to star working <no membership fees at all>
From home as
1.data entry operation
2.virtual assistant, doing administrative work online
3.an articles online

Pay to oceanic bank
Account name Dickson Emmanuel William
Account number:0090001026805

Note: upon confirmation your package will be sent to your email inbox with 24 hours email me at azuka.onyenso@gmail.com/azuka.onyenso@live.com or call 2347036855758/07038111972
As sson as payment made.

(1) (Reply)

Technical Sales Engineer Huawei Technologies / This Is What Was Sent To My Box: Nigerians Won't Ever Stop With 419: Beware / Do U Want To Study And Work In The Us, Uk, And Canada, Then Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.