Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

This Is What Was Sent To My Box: Nigerians Won't Ever Stop With 419: Beware - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is What Was Sent To My Box: Nigerians Won't Ever Stop With 419: Beware (698 Views)

Things Interviewers Say That Confirm You Won't Get An Offer / Saw It In My Box / These Vacancies Were In My Box Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Was Sent To My Box: Nigerians Won't Ever Stop With 419: Beware by icsl: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2008
Flag this messageJ
ET OIL COMPANY LIMITED
Saturday, October 18, 2008 8:01 PM
From: "PRIME RECRUITMENT SERVICE" <prime-recruitment4@live.com>Add sender to Contacts To: undisclosed-recipientsAttn : Candidate

After the review of your c/v through jobsearch nigeria and purplesharks for JET OIL COMPANY LIMITED trainee programme,Prime recruitment service took an automatic screening to shortlist candidates that are to join for the JET OIL COMPANY LIMITED trainee programme.
After our automatic screening your name was shortlisted as one of the candidates to join for the JET OIL COMPANY LIMITED trainee programme which will commence on the 11th of november,2008.
Due to this,you are required to come in person to the JET OIL location in Lagos-state or Portharcourt on the 28th of october,2008. so as to get every required details and documents for the trainee programme.

TRAINEE PROGRAMME
The JET OIL COMPANY LIMITED trainee programme will commence on the 11th of november,2008 which will last for a period of 6months ,during trainee period you are entitled to be paid a trainee allowance monthly,monthly salary and every benefit just like an employee of the company.After the trainee programme you will be posted to any of the company location here in nigeria or outside nigeria depending on your performances during trainee period.If you need any clarifications dont hesitate to contact the below contact details.

Contact person:Mr.Peter Orji
Phone:08039525349

TRAINEE REGISTRATION
You are are required to pay for a trainee fee of 5,800(five thousand ,eight hundred naira) .All payments should be sent through the company accounts director or contact the above details to get the account informations.

REQUIREMENTS
1.PHOTOCOPIES OF PROOF ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS(CERTIFICATES)
2.APPLICATION LETTER FOR JET OIL TRAINEE PROGRAMME.
3.DEPOSIT SLIP (FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE TRAINEE FEE OF 5,800naira)

All the above details must be mailed or posted to any of the below company address before the date of appearance or make sure it gets to the company before the 28th of october,2008 via NIPOST.

THE MANAGER,
JET OIL COMPANY LIMITED,
118 LEKKI INDUSTRIAL LAYOUT,
PHASE 1,LEKKI,
P.M.B.315.
LAGOS-STATE,NIGERIA.

THE MANAGER,
JET OIL COMPANY LIMITED,
73 JET OIL ROAD,
RUMUKURUSHI,
PORTHARCOURT,
P.M.B.122
RIVER STATE,NIGERIA.

Also make sure that every document/information that is passed to us is true and correct as any trace of forgery or misinformation will lead to cancellation of appointment.So we suggest you follow up with every procedure as passed down to you .

Regards

Prime Recruitment Service
Re: This Is What Was Sent To My Box: Nigerians Won't Ever Stop With 419: Beware by cjexcel(m): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2008
O boy dey run! I SAY DEY RUN EEE!! INFACT MAKE I DEY SEE U DEY RUN EEEEEE!!!!!!!!! CHEI CHINEKE LEKWE!!!!!! angry
Re: This Is What Was Sent To My Box: Nigerians Won't Ever Stop With 419: Beware by walttt(m): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2008
They seem very convincing, but a conman ain't too hard to tell! RUN as d oda guy tell u,

(1) (Reply)

Young Facility Managers Wanted In Lekki! / My Best Nigerian Online Marketing Channels / Jobs 4 Awaiting Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.