Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos (85817 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) / The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Rainy Season 2014 [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by SalC: 9:18am On Jul 10, 2014
Peppyluv: The Anambra girl is fine! The imo girl, I don't understand her face besides she's not Igbo but your elder sister tongue na so una face dey be cheesy

I thought I was alone on the Miss imo ish. She fall imo people hand

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by ayorwizz(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2014
Y'all shld pls vote for my girl...VIOLET OKWUAZU, miss kano..,
Sweet girl.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2014
Na so their teeth white reach?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by jdilight(m): 10:09am On Jul 10, 2014
IamDejman: Is dis do best we ave in 9ja? Impossicant

The best most time are not privileged.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by computerboy: 10:14am On Jul 10, 2014
J12: The ones I like

Seconded
You get eye jhoor
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2014
Thumbs up to her then if that's her real hair.

InesQor:
Thanks for your response. I must say you're certainly not right though. I am a naturally dogged person in my curiosity. By now I have gone as far as communicating with a trustworthy person that knows Sarah Jegede in person, and she confirms that it is her real hair. She's a "Team Natural" as they are called, but she dyes her hair. But we can leave the matter sha.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2014
The best answer is that they don't have the time or not just interested!

jdilight:

The best most time are not privileged.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2014
Mennn that their age no follow at all. I know people can look older or younger than their age but these girls claiming under 20 and 25?? All I can say is hmmmm and they will all be wrinkled before 40 if what they claim is their real age.

SalC: Miss Katsina killed it. And probably the only one whose real age was written.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Notjustokvideo(m): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Bukwazy(f): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2014
Dat miss Bauchi is supposed 2 b named among most Handsome guys in Nigeria, she luks masculine... No insult intended ooo jus passing by... cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by chillybrandy(f): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2014
merbenko: 0boy all this babe na wash, an average street girl without make up is elegant more than this girls
bad belle
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 10, 2014
Let's agree all the girls are ugly!

Thank you.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Bcole: 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
sarah jegede, michelle adepoju then maybe fortune... others use leg waka come
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by birdman(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
InesQor:

LOL!

Look well at the base of Miss Katsina's hair, enlarge the picture; you will see where the wig (abi na weave sef, me I no know - as I be African man - original *in Fela's voice* wink) is attached to her scalp.

I properly researched all of them before I said what I said. Miss Ebonyi is on twitter as @jegzy and that's her natural hair.

wao! i feel betrayed. i need to update my weave detection skills. we cant have this embarassed
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by homesteady(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2014

if this girl looks into my eyes for more than 1 minute, I'll just faint shocked shocked shocked
her eyes are just too sexy!

1)Miss lagos
2)Miss Kastina
3)Miss Edo(she's the finest fair girl there)
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Idowuogbo(f): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
Miss kebbi eye don dirty oo... it b like say the babe dey blaze lol grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by JayTdike(m): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
Let me just say this once and for all ( in ref. to similar past & future posts) 'cos I think I've got the time. I would want to think that Nigerians are filled with so much HATE?!! one is fine, you all complain, and if not so good looking? Oh! that person is finished! How will you grow? Let me give you an example, you see in a country like America, a little child might just come out and let's say, starts joggling oranges, next thing, he's all over the internet; millions of downloads and likes, he gets motivated to do more and before you know, he's like the next biggest thing and he's likely to give back to the society someday.

Constructive critism is okay but most times it's not so. I see someone saying they are wearing heavy make-up, really? are you in the fashion industry? a PRO make-up artist? what do you know eh? this is just minimal/neutral make-up to enhance their 'natural beauty' in less noticeable way possible without going full-glam.
Most times as this case, you judge the pack ( 'cos one person may be off or even 'miss road') and it's save to say it's a beautiful one, you pick your fav(s) one or two 'PROFESSIONAL' jokers (not everyone is ) may come in to say a little something and that's it!

If it's your picture out there, you'd want people to root for you.
(Then again, if you want to be in events like this, be sure to do all your 'homework' before stepping out , the world is watching)
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Mikhaela: 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
maborukoje:
Omg she's sooooo ugly

Are you really calling someone ugly? A rotten potato is more appealing than you, fat a$$
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Aida13: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
SalC: Uhn ni I have been looking for you everywhere since our thread got nuked cheesy. How are you?

Aiigooo grin grin thanks for checking for me; it's not been the same without the Korean drama thread. Lost heart when all my carefully prepared posts were zapped cheesy cheesy Let's see how it goes, maybe when someone starts it up again I'll contribute my quota wink

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by SalC: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
Peppyluv: Mennn that their age no follow at all. I know people can look older or younger than their age but these girls claiming under 20 and 25?? All I can say is hmmmm and they will all be wrinkled before 40 if what they claim is their real age.

You can say that again, we may not be their parents but we have eyes.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by SalC: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
Aida13:

Aiigooo grin grin thanks for checking for me; it's not been the same without the Korean drama thread. Lost heart when all my carefully prepared posts were zapped cheesy cheesy Let's see how it goes, maybe when someone starts it up again I'll contribute my quota wink
Lol true, kinda boring without them. Maybe you should consider creating one.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Aida13: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
SalC: Lol true, kinda boring without them. Maybe you should consider creating one.

Lmao noooo----I don't have the dedication to start it up again. I've even slowed down my watching of Korean drama, till I'm get a decent break/holiday. No time now, alas.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by SalC: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
Aida13:

Lmao noooo----I don't have the dedication to start it up again. I've even slowed down my watching of Korean drama, till I'm get a decent break/holiday. No time now, alas.
Ok cool. Let me keep the hope alive till then smiley
Go mahp seum ni da cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
I don't know if you have similar experience,as catholics, our age is not questioned because of our baptismal cards which is issued to our parents at baptism when we are three moths old unlike those who submit court affidavit or whatever. I'm sure that's what these girls are using.

SalC: You can say that again, we may not be their parents but we have eyes.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Eleganza33(f): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
SalC: I thought I was alone on the Miss imo ish. She fall imo people hand
abeg wey am mek i go replace am she cnt represent my state,miss 2013 okwu stephnie rocked,even nsofor gail
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by SalC: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
Peppyluv: I don't know if you have similar experience,as catholics, our age is not questioned because of our baptismal cards which is issued to our parents at baptism when we are three moths old unlike those who submit court affidavit or whatever. I'm sure that's what these girls are using.

Yes no one questions the age on your baptismal card because it's something we can't alter, while on the other hand, most people who use affidavit do so to enable them alter their age. Even some of our catholic brethren when you see them using affidavit, check properly, they dropped their baptismal card and opted for affidavit in other to change their age. But with baptismal card, whomever is involved knows he or she is most likely presented with your real age.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by SalC: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
Eleganza33: abeg wey am mek i go replace am she cnt represent my state,miss 2013 okwu stephnie rocked,even nsofor gail
Lol not like she's a monster though, but for the fact that imo girls are usually very pretty, I don't think she represents well. wink
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Eleganza33(f): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
SalC: Lol not like she's a monster though, but for the fact that imo girls are usually very pretty, I don't think she represents well. wink
haha yep they r al vry beautiful i tink its photoshop cox they wer nt lyk dis in fb during d search.d imo gal luk gud sha its just her NOSE
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by SalC: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Eleganza33: haha yep they r al vry beautiful i tink its photoshop cox they wer nt lyk dis in fb during d search.d imo gal luk gud sha its just her NOSE
Yeah, nose shape gone bad lipsrsealed
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Eleganza33(f): 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
SalC: Yeah, nose shape gone bad lipsrsealed
haha easy o.see these gals forming queen,d 1 in red is jane ekanem d oda 1 is obafunke

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by SalC: 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Eleganza33: haha easy o.see these gals forming queen,d 1 in red is jane ekanem d oda 1 is obafunke
Lol who doesn't want to be a queen cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by haymoney01(m): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
This Miss Osun na die o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) / Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.