Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! (23930 Views)

10 Christmas Traditions From Nigeria And Other Parts Of The World / Nigerian Police And Nigerian Army Are Becoming Useless / Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by tintingz(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chillisauce: Nigeria is the only country I go, and I sleep with my eright eye open.

If it's not gunshots from armed robbers, gunshot from, police, scaring check points with diesel fire lights in a Milo container, noise from vigilante group etc.

Just a visit to Ghana will tell you how bad we have deteriorated. Cotonu, Ghana , even Cameroon.. You sleep very well.

Even the people in government are not sure of their security. Something is seriously wrong and sadly we are not getting out of this soon.
Yes in Nigeria you must sleep with one eye open

but the crime rate in USA is so high.

The United States has the highest
incarceration rate in the world (which includes
pre-trial detainees and sentenced prisoners).
www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by tintingz(m): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nobleval: shack dweller. Use your brain{if you still have any left}
What did I say wrong mister? grin
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
tintingz: Yes in Nigeria you must sleep with one eye open

Incarceration rate you say
Because crime is solved and the bad guys put away
But in your country
The same Boko haram can bomb a village over and over and over again
He is not arrested let alone incarcerated

A man can rape two year old girls,pay off the police and walk free

Can you believe that a sitting chief Jusltice of a nation was murdered in his own home and till this day the case is unsolved
Tufia for that una country

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1:

Because crime is solved and the bad guys out away
But in your country

Can you believe that a chief Jusltice of a nation was murdered in his own home and till this day the case is unsolved
You meant Bola Ige- the former Attorney General
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
BABE3:

That's exactly the problem. The problems the country has are too basic; water, electricity food, health, safety . . . . clean air; you wonder why Nigerians in Nigeria have yellow eyes ? The quality of the air. cheesy

The yellow eyes thingy wasn't that common in Nigeria. undecided

I seriously wonder the Nigeria you guys are talking about.

@babymama1: I thought your previous thread was created out of frustration and you really didn't mean the sh1t u were spewing. Nigeria is sh1tty because of people like you. Argh!
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
CFCfan:
You meant Bola Ige- the former Attorney General

Is that the title,pardon me
Yes
Up till today nobody knows who gave Abiola the Lipton that killed him or who shot his wife
Who killed dele Giwa?
Abacha sef was given an "apple" in a party full of people who gave the apple,nobody knows
Yaradua died in Saudi Arabia,yet he signed a budget and was running the govt from the mortuary and making radio messages
In a country,the dead president was smuggled in at night,kept in a cooler but his handlers told us he was ok,he was eating kulikuli and playing ludo with the grand kids
His own mother couldn't see him
The VP couldn't neither did the nation
His publicist later confessed in a book he didn't set eyes on the guy either
Then when his wife and all had stolen enough ,got tired of hiding the body they announced to us he was dead
Can only happen in a useless country

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by BABE3: 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2014

At least they're locked up; and rightly so. Where are your offenders? Roaming the streets? grin

A nurse that drips a patient wrongly in America would most likely get locked up. Aren't the drip-obsessed nurses in Nigerian still working and earning salaries?

Drunk driving can get you jail time in America. What happens to drunk drivers in Nigeria? grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by cococandy(f): 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
That's because criminals are actually arrested and put away.
So yea incaceration rate is high because there is a system that works.

I know many criminals walking free here.
Even you might be one of them grin grin grin (na play o)

#edited# babymama1 get out of my head cheesy

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by tintingz(m): 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1:

But in your country

Can you believe that a sitting chief Jusltice of a nation was murdered in his own home and till this day the case is unsolved
It doesn't change anything the crime rate is damn higher in USA just that we don't get to hear them like terrorism attacks.

The rate on rap.e, molestation cases alone in USA is 99.9% smiley
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Meddler(f): 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1:

I have a brother that believed in Nigeria and he was the only one that stayed
We wanted him to stay because of our parents
He got into business,was doing well then the series of threatening emails,people wanting to be paid off
Then a gang of thieves arrived my father's house asking for him while he visited
My father at his age,a respectable man in the community,in his own house was begging these eediots to spare his son
They took everything valuable and every dime he kept ,spared my brother thank God and that was the day he decided to leave Nigeria for good

I read the gut wrenching story of the civil rights lawyer murdered in his own house in front of his family
Imagine that?
Many others have gone the same way and life goes on,always unsolved
The police can't do any investigations,there is no crime database
In this day and age,they will give someone a dirty piece of paper to write a statement
There is no database to track criminals

No national ID card or number
No way to track anything or anybody
I can go to Ogun state now and tell them my name is Shola Ogunbiyi and get a passport in that name and it becomes my name
I can go over to Abuja and get a driver's license as Laraba Musa and it becomes my name
The place is useless
Any body can assume any identity they desire and change location and be someone else

By the way,my father went to the police after the home invasion robbery and they asked him for 5k to make a statement shocked shocked shocked
Then another says oga thank God you people survived o

The only thing different from the bolded part is that law enforcement in America conduct investigation and the culprits are brought to justice if found. Otherwise the same dangers also exist in America. I lived in an Apartment complex in America where armed robbers visited a neighbor threatened them at gun point, they were lucky and escaped with their lives. The culprits were never found.

Another incident in which a mother and father were both found dead a day before the mom graduated with her Social Work degree. They were a young couple with two kids. The dead parents were discovered after neighbors saw the children wondering about unattended. The culprits were apprehended after police investigation.

Carr brothers killing Spree- this happened a year after I moved to Kansas for school. The only difference is that the culprits were brought to justice. But the victims are still dead.
http://murderpedia.org/male.C/c/carr-brothers.htm
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by coogar: 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1:

If they think my criticism is borne out of anything but the frustration than the country of my birth stinks to high heavens then that is their problem
I have no apologies
These are the same people that will abuse their leaders taya and flood embassies begging for visas to Zimbabwe sef
Any body with means will rather treat a craw craw in India than Nigeria
Do Indians have two heads
Why are the rich people sending their kids to Ghana to school when they want them closer to home

Let anyone who is mad at my thread tell me one thing that works in Nigeria
Just one,I want to hear it

family planning!!!

bellong:
Sure, I understand you. It is the reason why I pull my "German Mistake" (Benz 200) on the road most times I intend teaching people road etiquette. They dare not ram into that body of steel, the taxi driver that once did will never forget the bitter experience because his vehicle was redesigned cheesy cheesy.
For the "danfo" drivers, most are toothless bulldog. The best they can do is to shout.
P.S. Do not try my method if you drive plastic car grin

i don't have a benz 200 to use as my human shield. cheesy grin

tintingz: It doesn't change anything the crime rate is damn higher in USA just that we don't get to hear them like terrorism attacks.
The rate on rap.e, molestation cases alone in USA is 99.9% smiley

that's because these cases are actually reported with their excellent media houses & co. if 10% of the crimes in naija make it to the news, the death rate in naija is actually worse than iraq.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
Meddler:

The only thing different from the bolded part is that law enforcement in America conduct investigation and the culprits are brought to justice if found. Otherwise the same dangers also exist in America. I lived in an Apartment complex in America where armed robbers visited a neighbor threatened them at gun point, they were lucky and escaped with their lives. The culprits were never found.

Another incident in which a mother and father were both found dead a day before the mom graduated with her Social Work degree. They were a young couple with two kids. The dead parents were discovered after neighbors saw the children wondering about unattended. The culprits were apprehended after police investigation.

Carr brothers killing Spree- this happened a year after I moved to Kansas for school. The only difference is that the culprits were brought to justice. But the victims are still dead.
http://murderpedia.org/male.C/c/carr-brothers.htm

Isn't that a huge world of difference
That an investigation is carried out thoroughly and culprits apprehended in many instances
Is there any machinery to apprehend criminals in Nigeria
Where is the fingerprint database?
DNA and blood analysis is a long shot
All I need to get you arrested in Nigeria is go to the police station and pay money to get you arrested and I could have you locked up as long as I wish until your family members come plead for mercy
Unless if you have bigger connections and you can retaliate
The place is useless
I can't find any other words

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2014

It is your lucky day today as I will give you a free lesson. My pay is normally pretty high but consider the lesson a present from me to you. wink

Even though wikpedia is a popular website, it is NOT considered a reliable source. Do not use wikipedia to prove a point. If you want to provide scientific FACTS, use RELIABLE sources.

Reliable sources come from INDEPENDENT people or groups of people who do research according to the highest standards of propaedeutics.
Their research will be OBJECTIVE, RELIABLE, VALID and at best representative.

It is EXTREMELY important to pay attention to the sources we use and also to how PRECISELY we read statistics BECAUSE unreliable sources can be used to promote PROPAGANDA and be therefore very DANGEROUS.

Homework for you:
Be ready to explain what I have just said in your own words tongue

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by bellong: 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
coogar:

i don't have a benz 200 to use as my human shield. cheesy grin

When next you are in town, I will get you the 1965 model. Nobody will dare to pull any stunt against you.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by tintingz(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
Joke apart.

Crime rate in USA is higher.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
^^Preach!!

Even internet scam is worse in the US than in Nigeria.

Weirdos actually feeling fly with themselves because they live outside Nigeria. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by tintingz(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

It is your lucky day today as I will give you a free lesson. My pay is normally pretty high but consider the lesson a present from me to you. wink

Even though wikpedia is a popular website, it is NOT considered a reliable source. Do not use wikipedia to prove a point. If you want to provide scientific FACTS, use RELIABLE sources.

Reliable sources come from INDEPENDENT people or groups of people who do research according to the highest standards of propaedeutics.
Their research will be OBJECTIVE, RELIABLE, VALID and at best representative.

It is EXTREMELY important to pay attention to the sources we use and also to how PRECISELY we read statistics BECAUSE unreliable sources can be used to promote PROPAGANDA and be therefore very DANGEROUS.

Homework for you:
Be ready to explain what I have just said in your own words tongue

When am I gonna submit my home work? tongue smiley
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Danhumprey: 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
NickiRoman: ...Na Today??Everything you've said is true even the so called teachers can't teach..The parents ain't helping matters either they frustrate their kids and kill their dreams, Everything in this country is just f*cked Up
Wow!!!shocked
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
tintingz: When am I gonna submit my home work? tongue smiley

I am a patient teacher, take your time. I give you the whole weekend but I want the results on Monday. smiley

Do not dare to cheat and ask someone to do the thinking for you. I want to smell the smoke coming from your brain WORKING. angry

There willl be a test. cool

Enjoy developing yourself wink cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by tintingz(m): 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
BABE3:

At least they're locked up; and rightly so. Where are your offenders? Roaming the streets? grin

A nurse that drips a patient wrongly in America would most likely get locked up. Aren't the drip-obsessed nurses in Nigerian still working and earning salaries?

Drunk driving can get you jail time in America. What happens to drunk drivers in Nigeria? grin

Babymama1:

But in your country

coogar:

that's because these cases are actually reported with their excellent media houses & co. if 10% of the crimes in naija make it to the news, the death rate in naija is actually worse than iraq.
US forces and intelligence are doing good job by combing out criminals but the crime rate is still getting higher.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by GboyegaD(m): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
BABE3:

And who told you we're slaves? A cliche to make you feel better? cheesy

Unfortunately, an average Nigerian living in Nigeria lives under worse conditions than slaves.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by NickiRoman: 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
Danhumprey: Wow!!!shocked
...Wetin
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by tintingz(m): 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am a patient teacher, take your time. I give you the whole weekend but I want the results on Monday. smiley

Do not dare to cheat and ask someone to do the thinking for you. I want to smell the smoke coming from your brain WORKING. angry

There willl be a test. cool

Enjoy developing yourself wink cheesy

A test hmmm, OK ma smiley cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
tintingz: A test hmmm, OK ma smiley cheesy

You will only be authorised to use statistics on NL if you pass the test tongue
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by coogar: 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
tintingz:
US forces and intelligence are doing good job by combing criminals out but the crime rate is still getting higher.

the crime rate in lagos alone is 10 times that of america. laws aren't even enforced in naija. how many people do you think will go to prison in lagos if only DUI & child abuse laws are enforced thoroughly?
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
coogar:
the crime rate in lagos alone is 10 times that of america. laws aren't even enforced in naija. how many people do you think will go to prison in lagos if only DUI & child abuse laws are enforced thoroughly?

The drunkenness in Nigeria is appalling
Back when we took luxurious buses
On those their stops you will see the driver eat a turine of akpu and the drink bottles of Gulder
Get back on the wheel to drive about 80 innocent people
And we see the accidents and accuse the devil
Most of the road accidents are caused by drunkards operating without rules in a lawless nation

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Meddler(f): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1:

My own husband was going from the airport in Lagos and two cars blocked them with guns drawn and his laptops with all his work and cameras and phones stolen with SD cards containing all our family memorable occasions.
My friend and sister's husband,a handsome young man in his prime was shot down on that same airport road by robbers
That story has repeated a thousand times
People go home for Christmas and are kidnapped and killed
Yours is an exception
A cab taking you to an ATM and you are boasting about it
You took a huge risk,you better listen to your mother next time or they would be eating jollof and singing " God be with you till we meet again" on your head.
Don't try such foolishness again

My dear I'm not boasting about it, I'm just saying good and bad people abound everywhere. Are you saying that no bad people exist in America too, that people don't die senseless deaths in the States? Imagine going to the movie theater or walmart and you wondering if some crazy person would jump out and start shooting. Remember the DC sniper who just shot people randomly for absolutely no effing reason. He just got on a rooftop and decided "hey this seems like a good day to kill people".

Abeg you just make it sound like nothing bad ever happens in America. The people who get killed by stray bullets, or robbed and killed, raped and killed, tortured and killed are just like the examples cited above. Again the only difference is that the law enforcement actually do their jobs. Does that prevent the crime from being committed? Hell No!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Danhumprey: 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
NickiRoman: ...Wetin
Nothingwink
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Meddler(f): 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1:

Isn't that a huge world of difference
That an investigation is carried out thoroughly and culprits apprehended in many instances
Is there any machinery to apprehend criminals in Nigeria
Where is the fingerprint database?
DNA and blood analysis is a long shot
All I need to get you arrested in Nigeria is go to the police station and pay money to get you arrested and I could have you locked up as long as I wish until your family members come plead for mercy
Unless if you have bigger connections and you can retaliate
The place is useless
I can't find any other words

It would only be a huge world of difference if it resulted in reduced crime rate which unfortunately does not translate to that. The next day the same crime occurs

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by coogar: 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1:

The drunkenness in Nigeria is appalling
Back when we took luxurious buses
On those their stops you will see the driver eat a turine of akpu and the drink bottles of Gulder
Get back on the wheel to drive about 80 innocent people
And we see the accidents and accuse the devil Most of the road accidents are caused by drunkards operating without rules in a lawless nation

better don't let the patriots read this. car accidents are caused by witches & wizards in nigeria, not alcohol!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by NickiRoman: 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
Danhumprey: Nothingwink
...if I slap you ehn angry come online Asap
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by GboyegaD(m): 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
b3llo: I don't mean here in Nigeria! I won't go and be a slave in another Mans land, all those people going to the USA to stay are suffering just that they don't voice it out. In Nigeria we live as free people.

Is that your opinion or you have first hand experience? Those you claim are suffering are perhaps those who don't have the right papers to work. Besides, their under the table jobs still gives them a good life. That they don't send money home regularly doesn't imply they are suffering.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Accident Between A 40 Feet Container And Cars In Ihiala, Anambra (Pictures) / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days / Please Beware Of This Killer Biscuit Called " Crunches Biscuit"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.