Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Best Hospitals To Give Birth In Lagos. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Hospitals To Give Birth In Lagos. (3402 Views)

BUDGET OFFICE: 14 Federal Tertiary Hospitals To Receive November Salary Late! / Photos Of Best Hospitals In Anambra / IGP Directs Hospitals To Treat Gunshot Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Hospitals To Give Birth In Lagos. by treasuredkid: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
I am asking on behalf of some pregnant women in my office. Some of them think the Hospitals they are registered for ante-natal are ''death hives''.

They implore me to ask others who have birthed kids either through CS or normal delivery to recommend good hospitals for them to go and register.

Specific locations are Magodo-Isheri, Ojodu-Berger or Ikeja.

Do you know any good maternity hospitals?

Women with babies and Doctors in the house, please recommend with reasons for your recommendation.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To 8.7 Kilo Baby Boy / Help I Cant Sleep At Night / COVID-19 Update For September 17 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.