Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,287 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) (2294 Views)

Some Interesting Facts We Probably Dont Know About Christmas. / True Confession: My Secret Is About To Be Blown Open... / I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
sadists has end up spoiling my thread.
Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
What kind of title is this:

"The soft part of me you don't know (my secret desires)"

Sounds like a terrible title for a Indecency.
Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
UchihaMadara: What kind of title is this:

"The soft part of me you don't know (my secret desires)"

Sounds like a terrible title for a Indecency.
and you rushed and open it to see kitten
bad guy! grin
Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by Gamji007: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
VICTORCIZA: bloody nincompop
stupidd bastard. get the Bleep out of my thread!

All LIARS will rot in hell.

VICTORCIZA is a LIAR.

Therefore, VICTORCIZA will rot in hell. cheesycheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
VICTORCIZA: and you rushed and open it to see kitten
bad guy! grin

Wait, are you saying you have a kitten?

I'm confused.
Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
UchihaMadara:

Wait, are you saying you have a kitten?

I'm confused.

no i don't have kitten. my soft spot means the good part of Me.
secret desires means something i wished to be or have but i kept the feeling locked up in my heart.
do you get me now?
Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
list of people who are claiming what they aren't.
berem is yoruba but is claiming igbo
egg head is osun but claiming Lagos
aloyemeka is YORUBA claiming igbo
not like i did the unthinkable. mtewss
Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
VICTORCIZA: no i don't have kitten. my soft spot means the good part of Me.
secret desires means something i wished to be or have but i kept the feeling locked up in my heart.
do you get me now?

lol, sure I gotcha!

Title was just too funny to pass up taking a shot at.
Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
UchihaMadara:

lol, sure I gotcha!

Title was just too funny to pass up taking a shot at.
yea the title was suspicious. i chose controversial title in most of my thread. title plays important role in drawing people's attention
Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
VICTORCIZA: yea the title was suspicious. i chose controversial title in most of my thread. title plays important role in drawing people's attention

Makes sense...

1 Like

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by madamoringo(f): 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Demdem: Above all, the foolish op strongly believe that no girl was kidnapped in chibok. Even Jonathan in his extremely daft state knows that u are foolish for taking such position.

So true! This bastard sits his rotten as.s down in the US and spews hatred on Nigerians while Nigeria is destroyed by the PDP and still claims that no girls were kidnapped! I only command that your own children and you will also be kidnapped, taken by criminals, pirates, BH, a crazy guy in the US (don't think you are immune because you are in the US), anyone who will not relent until you cry and beg and cry forever just like they are crying today! Now if you are still sure, SAY a BIG AMEN! On your behalf, AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
madamoringo:

So true! This bastard sits his rotten as.s down in the US and spews hatred on Nigerians while Nigeria is destroyed by the PDP and still claims that no girls were kidnapped! I only command that your own children and you will also be kidnapped, taken by criminals, pirates, BH, a crazy guy in the US (don't think you are immune because you are in the US), anyone who will not relent until you cry and beg and cry forever just like they are crying today! Now if you are still sure, SAY a BIG AMEN! On your behalf, AMEN!
madam oringo let us keep emotions aside and discuss like an adult. this kidnapped, rescued and kidnapped again story we have been hearing from chibok doesn't IT give room for doubts?
i might be right or wrong but i am officially apologizing if My comments about chibok is making you guys feel bad. i am sorry
Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by lakpalakpa: 12:06am On Jul 10, 2014
[s]
VICTORCIZA: I am a native of Anambra state ,land of warriors and prominent igbo people. i always announce my state with unshakeable pride both here in Nigeria and in the states.i love my place of birth, it is my pride, dignity and prestige but deep down in me i have a thing for Enugu people, i just don't know why but i love them to pieces! their type of igbo language, like calling bute (carry ) vute.
i can give you my all and all if you ever open your mouth and tell me you came from enugu. My friends from enugu uptill this very moment wondered why i always show them so much love but they never know the secret !
I am igbo. cheerful and loving people. hard working and industrious people, well studied and undoubtedly the most travelled tribe in Nigeria but that never stop me from admiring Yoruba people!
yes you heard me! I love yoruba people, forget Nairaland ethnic bashing most of us are into it for the fun of it and if you think i will stop it after this thread you are on a long thing! i love yoruba language, their culture and heritage
i So much love yoruba to the extent that i have two yoruba name olarenwaju(lanre ) and olayinka (yinka ). back in my university days most people know me as yinka balogun,, uptill this moment most of them will swear i am a yoruba man !
friends please share your secret desires. that state,tribe OR country You loved so much to the extent You wish you came from there.
mod(mynd_44 and ngwakwe) please help me move this thread to the appropriate place
[/s]

Shameless liar!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1796400/northerners-lets-get-know-each#24420417

3 Likes

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by lakpalakpa: 12:09am On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: list of people who are claiming what they aren't.
berem is yoruba but is claiming igbo
egg head is osun but claiming Lagos
aloyemeka is YORUBA claiming igbo
not like i did the unthinkable. mtewss

So you agree that you're a shameless liar..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by lakpalakpa: 12:10am On Jul 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by lakpalakpa: 12:12am On Jul 10, 2014

2 Likes

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by madamoringo(f): 12:14am On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: madam oringo let us keep emotions aside and discuss like an adult. this kidnapped, rescued and kidnapped again story we have been hearing from chibok doesn't IT give room for doubts?
i might be right or wrong but i am officially apologizing if My comments about chibok is making you guys feel bad. i am sorry

As a strong woman, I will never accept your patronizing effeminate apology! You are not a woman, so you can never know! Maybe you are a woman but who know? Well I don't give a damn! Go and say AMEN to that prayer otherwise I will go down on my knees and you know I will have one prayer: that thunder should fire you a BILLION times today that those girls are suffering, you should not have to wait another day! All you needed was so empathy, at worst a neutral position, a position of let me watch how things develop because you are not even in Nigeria, you have no idea of how much suffering the extreme heats of northern Nigeria can do on the body! But no one is even asking for your sympathy about that, just that a defenseless 16 year old has been kidnapped, something that even 35 - 40 year old men can not help themselves except they are lucky enough to have someone who can help them pay a ransom, even if they will have to refund it! Imagine a 35 - 40 year old man, who has no chance, even having the money and paying the ransom is no guarantee that evil kidnappers will still not shoot him! But for a 16 year old, you did not show even empathy, that costs you nothing! No, indifference which is worse but much better than saying no girls were kidnapped! Go and say AMEN to that prayer otherwise fire will descend from heaven on your head now!

Yes, we are in this America together and if I find or catch you, I will send the "grin squads" after you and you know your own is finished! They will extract an apology from you but will NOT show you mercy! Just like you've not shown a weak human being any mercy!

2 Likes

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by idumuose(m): 12:34am On Jul 10, 2014
madamoringo:

As a strong woman, I will never accept your patronizing effeminate apology! You are not a woman, so you can never know! Maybe you are a woman but who know? Well I don't give a damn! Go and say AMEN to that prayer otherwise I will go down on my knees and you know I will have one prayer: that thunder should fire you a BILLION times today that those girls are suffering, you should not have to wait another day! All you needed was so empathy, at worst a neutral position, a position of let me watch how things develop because you are not even in Nigeria, you have no idea of how much suffering the extreme heats of northern Nigeria can do on the body! But no one is even asking for your sympathy about that, just that a defenseless 16 year old has been kidnapped, something that even 35 - 40 year old men can not help themselves except they are lucky enough to have someone who can help them pay a ransom, even if they will have to refund it! Imagine a 35 - 40 year old man, who has no chance, even having the money and paying the ransom is no guarantee that evil kidnappers will still not shoot him! But for a 16 year old, you did not show even empathy, that costs you nothing! No, indifference which is worse but much better than saying no girls were kidnapped! Go and say AMEN to that prayer otherwise fire will descend from heaven on your head now!

Yes, we are in this America together and if I find or catch you, I will send the "grin squads" after you and you know your own is finished! They will extract an apology from you but will NOT show you mercy! Just like you've not shown a weak human being any mercy!
Ok

1 Like

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 10, 2014
What is special about being an igbo guy and showering love on yoruba guys? #gay 10years imprisonment punishment Nigeria
Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by Demdem(m): 1:52am On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: they told you what you wanna hear. its obvious the name Chibok gives you hard on.

Fool, are u insinuating that Jonathan, his security forces and those that have lost their lives are part of a broader conspiracy?
Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by cyril83(m): 2:08am On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: madam oringo let us keep emotions aside and discuss like an adult. this kidnapped, rescued and kidnapped again story we have been hearing from chibok doesn't IT give room for doubts?

You need to stop assuming that your degree measures your intelligence.
Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 10, 2014
These dosh is a useless liar. Who gives a damn about you. Go n die.
Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:34am On Jul 10, 2014
madamoringo:

hahaha see threats oo.
somebody call 911 for me. asap. lol
Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:38am On Jul 10, 2014
balamz: What is special about being an igbo guy and showering love on yoruba guys? #gay 10years imprisonment punishment Nigeria
where did you read YORUBA guys??
go and replace your reading glass

1 Like

Re: The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:52am On Jul 10, 2014
this is not a war between truth and lies, but an only chance Apc evil men and women in nairaland have to take a swipe at me
enjoy the fun while it last!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Save Pictures On Nairaland / Nigerian Technical Education Board Misspell "Board" In Their Sign Post. (picture / Get #300 Free Bet, No Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.