Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Photos: Mom Kills Son Posts His Corpse On Facebook - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Mom Kills Son Posts His Corpse On Facebook (1025 Views)

Photos: Mom Gives Son A Creative Digital Makeover / What's Your Advice To Help.. Mom Is In Detention. / Human Corpse On The Highway In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Mom Kills Son Posts His Corpse On Facebook by TinyToes: 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
A New York woman has been arrested and charged with second degree murder after she made one of the sickest Facebook status updates ever, posting pictures of her dead baby’s corpse after smothering the helpless tot at bedtime.

Nicole “Nikki” Kelly uploaded an image of 11-month-old Kiam Felix Jr. lying in a white suit and tie with the caption “RIP Tinkabutt,” alongside a picture of his body in a hospital bed. She also posted a rambling Facebook screed in which she admitted she failed to “protect” the boy. Kelly wrote:

“Missing my baby boy so much wish there was some way I could bring him back to life. I feel horrible knowing he passed away. Am his Mother, I was supposed to protect him. I
know his spirit will always be around me . . .”

However, what Kelly didn’t say was that, she had killed the boy on Sunday by putting a sheet over his face as she tucked him into bed. Kelly watched the tot struggle to breathe before callously leaving him alone to die. When she came back a half-hour later, she found him blue and unresponsive, said Queens DA Richard Brown. When the boy’s father, Kiam ­Felix Sr., arrived at the family’s Elmhurst home several hours later, he rushed the boy to Elmhurst Hospital. Brown said that Kelly, when cops asked why she did it, allegedly said, “I reached my breaking point, I didn’t want him anymore.”

Kelly was charged with second-degree murder and was undergoing a psych exam at Elmhurst Hospital. If convicted, she faces up to 25 years to life behind bars.

See the photos of his corpse below: http://.com/2014/07/09/photos-mom-kills-son-posts-his-corpse-on-facebook/

Re: Photos: Mom Kills Son Posts His Corpse On Facebook by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
this world has END

my english no concern you

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mom Kills Son Posts His Corpse On Facebook by NickiRoman: 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
So Sad..R.I.P to that poor baby!!!!She is obviously not psychologically Sound!!embarassed...What a cruel way to die
Re: Photos: Mom Kills Son Posts His Corpse On Facebook by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
Its This kind of things that make even abortion look good

(1) (Reply)

Why I Think The Beheading Of American Journalist James Foley Video Is Fake / BEWARE OF SCAMS LIKE THIS / Ever Encountered Spirit???....please Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.