Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Pictures Of Angel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Angel (1565 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» / Sean Tizzle Draws Huge Tatoo Of Angel On His Body / q (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Angel by angelineh(f): 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
please my fellow nairalanders....

Vote for me in the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2014

Ineh Angel

please click on the link below to vote

http://www.silverbirdmbgn.com/rate/vote/js?widget_id=1&content_type=node&content_id=147&widget_mode=1&token=05amgZ8z8ilomN7EGNGPb-sc4Q8qAU8K3Qbn0bc8hSs&destination=vote&r=1931&rate=05amgZ8z8ilomN7EGNGPb-sc4Q8qAU8K3Qbn0bc8hSs

Please I am counting on all of you all...

Love you all...

To Vote, please visit
http://www.silverbirdmbgn.com/vote

AND
VOTE FOR INEH ANGEL

GOD BLESS....

Re: Pictures Of Angel by Smartsyn(m): 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
you are fraud,

this is not the real Angel Ineh..

convince us with other pictures apart from this particular one to earn our votes.
Re: Pictures Of Angel by Onlinebizexpert(m): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2014
nairalander in MBGN , em angel i would spearhead ur nairaland campaign provided am not forgotten at the long run

what out for my bulk sms to all nairalanders

ypu fine joor carry go..........your number 1 campaigner
Re: Pictures Of Angel by Onlinebizexpert(m): 12:03am On Jul 10, 2014
Smartsyn: you are fraud,

this is not the real Angel Ineh..

convince us with other pictures apart from this particular one to earn our votes.

mehn you get point ooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Pictures Of Angel by luvinhubby(m): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2014
Registered yesterday 9th July with the name of a contestant in pageant that has been on for the past 4 months........give me more proofs.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Stylist Toyin Lawani & Fiancé Split? / Runtown Dreams Of Marrying Rihanna / Crazy! Miley Cyrus Steps Out Again Without Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.