Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,025 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Sean Tizzle Draws Huge Tatoo Of Angel On His Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle Draws Huge Tatoo Of Angel On His Body (757 Views)

Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together / Davido Meets The Fan Who Tattooed His Face On His Body (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sean Tizzle Draws Huge Tatoo Of Angel On His Body by Mobyloaded(m): 2:39pm On May 22, 2015

Sean Tizzle is currently on his US tour but he still
found time, in between studio time and the tour, to
invite the “Angels of Life” to join his collection of
classic body art.

Source: http://www.itunesng.com/ent-news/sean-tizzle-draws-huge-tatoo-of-angel-on-his-body/
Re: Sean Tizzle Draws Huge Tatoo Of Angel On His Body by HugoEagles15(m): 2:41pm On May 22, 2015
Baba sun tissu you wan turn to Nigerian Lil Wayne because una resemble die
Re: Sean Tizzle Draws Huge Tatoo Of Angel On His Body by Houseofglam7(f): 2:50pm On May 22, 2015
Reminds me of E.T lipsrsealed
Re: Sean Tizzle Draws Huge Tatoo Of Angel On His Body by Chestar5(f): 2:57pm On May 22, 2015
HugoEagles15:
Baba sun tissu you wan turn to Nigerian Lil Wayne because una resemble die

how dey take resemble die¿!
Re: Sean Tizzle Draws Huge Tatoo Of Angel On His Body by Cjizzy(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2015
Chestar5:

I think he needs Binoculars
Re: Sean Tizzle Draws Huge Tatoo Of Angel On His Body by HugoEagles15(m): 3:05pm On May 22, 2015
Chestar5:

baba i no talk to you ooh, make you comment on the post abi na my comment you come read #sharps my machete place it beside me#
Re: Sean Tizzle Draws Huge Tatoo Of Angel On His Body by HugoEagles15(m): 3:07pm On May 22, 2015
Cjizzy:

I think he needs Binoculars
wahala just dey sleep una won go wake am up

(1) (Reply)

Davido & Wizkid To Collaborateon Fetty Wap’s Trap Queen (afro Remix) / Toke Makinwa Stuns For Tea Party / Toke Makinwa Releases Vlog Of The Week How To Deal With Difficult Situation+ Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.