Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Scammers Using Nairaland To Operate... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scammers Using Nairaland To Operate... (448 Views)

"Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? / Moving Nairaland To The Next Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scammers Using Nairaland To Operate... by Nobody: 4:13am On Jul 10, 2014
So I got a mail dis mrn from an alleged Scammer. Ya'll be careful not to fall in their trap. I don't even have a profile picture nor any reasonable ish on my account. Below is a screen shot of the mail.

Re: Scammers Using Nairaland To Operate... by Gboliwe: 5:10am On Jul 10, 2014
You were the one that willfully gave out your email to them so quit making noise. Soon, even your phone will be getting unrestricted and unsolicited advert messages.

ellad2k4eva: Also available are UK used BB, iPhone 4,Samsung galaxy series n d like. Call 07038673992 or email "elladidass@gmail.com"

Thanks..
Re: Scammers Using Nairaland To Operate... by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 10, 2014
Gboliwe: You were the one that willfully gave out your email to them so quit making noise. Soon, even your phone will be getting unrestricted and unsolicited advert messages.

Give out my email how? Kindly enlighten me. Can't I use for email address for my business or what, u got me confused there boss cuz that's not even d email address d mail entered

(1) (Reply)

A / Do You Know? / I Dont Understand Why I Go To On Roller Coasters Every Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.